Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I'm now back in Pattaya ,I just had another African guy fuck me for a quarter of the rate they want in expensive Bangkok 😂
  2. Is this real? I'm a bit sceptical if it's a real Grindr profile as he asked me to send the money for taxi first
  3. Me and my BF will be at your place tonight Do you have a balcony we can sip wine 🍷 on ,hope it's not on a busy road 😔. otherwise we will complain
  4. I don't think Bangkok is for me somehow 4 days here is enough,back to Pattaya tommrrw
  5. The boys here in Bangkok want ludicrous amounts 3k -5k Fuck that !!! Are you guys paying these prices ?
  6. I think your sinkhole is bigger than mine Keith
  7. Wrong You don't have to pay before you communicate
  8. I'm starting to get bored in Bangkok Only so much sitting at the Balcony etc I can do Any suggestions on skybars? Saunas ? Peters place? I may have to go back to Pattaya
  9. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Yes the most annoying thing about the Capella is being greeted by a parade of staff hands clasped together everytime you walk around the hotel If course not sure what their looks would be if I was hand in hand with a big muscle boy 😂 If I was bringing guys back I would choose a different hotel
  10. Always a very positive person aren't you Keith ,must be the life of the party when out with you!💃🕺🕺🕺
  11. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Wasn't expecting this boy to have much ,wow he wants 2500 baht but I would pay anything for that weapon !!! 🍆🍆
  12. There seems to be a new guy "Sunny" So how does it work? I pay the Siam roads then obviously "tip" the guy too ? Do they only take you to places they get commission from ? What nightlife can they show you
  13. No 50/50 split Bangkok or Pattaya for fun , sex , ?
  14. Grab or Bolt your best friend 🛵
  15. Floridabob is staying with me...we are heading to Peters apartment on Friday night
  16. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I always go to that beer bar on the right side forget the name ..the balcony ??
  17. Carribbean shower
  18. Rainforest shower
  19. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Went to the fantastic restaurant G s last night As always the pussy was awake ! Silom was not busy but it was still early Didn't notice that cute farang boy in white t shirt until later 😍
  20. Olddaddy posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    May I ask anyone if they have been to this Country? I must admit that when someone mentioned it to me today I had to look up where it was in the 🌎 Are the boys black skin ?😍
  21. I'm only staying there because I'm saving money by staying at Peters place on the weekend Hopefully it's ready now , he is moving to the lounge room whilst me & bf take the bedroom 🛏️
  22. a small bed on the balcony overlooking the river Having my bubble bath soon with a hot boy 🤩

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.