Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Are you a wanker?
Oh 😱 😮 In 2026? I will be there March 1st
-
Minimum Tip Increases
It's 2025:...why isn't the Thai education system teaching them
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
Isn't is Arai nah ?
-
Travel Question
If it's different flights eg pick up your luggage again ....you won't make it
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
I will be there in March when low season is over !
-
Are you a wanker?
You definitely are Sir .... definitely are
-
Infinity Spa
5000 Philippines pesos is around 3000 Thai baht isn't it
-
HMU if you're there (14 - 20 Oct)
What area are you staying ? Are the guys you meeting coming by public transport
-
HMU if you're there (14 - 20 Oct)
I stayed in a Airbnb in 2024 when I was there ...in Makati called the Beacon I think it was ? Next time though I will stay closer to a railway station Maybe up near that mall Ayala It was hard to get Grab cars there too especially in BGC
-
Maisie documentary
Anyone know where I can find the documentary made about former Pattaya Drag Queen David "Maisie " Raven ?
-
Are you a wanker?
Just wanted to know you guys who go to Thailand for your yearly sex , how do you get off when your not there? Do you meet guys on the apps in your own country,go to the gay saunas , and I heard the best gay saunas in the world and don't quote me , are in Germany Or are you just a wanker ?
-
Minimum Tip Increases
You sound like a psychologist You mean obviously the word "catastrophise" the dangers
-
Minimum Tip Increases
Wow 😲 😲 I must go there !!!!
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
No I don't like to interact with people I prefer to be away from people sitting up the back with dark sunglasses on😎..and dont think im joking !!
-
Empty buildings in the Jomtien Complex
Just another bar that will be a distant memory next year PP ... Anyone know what it could stand for ?
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
-
Gym/Sauna Raid in KL
Omg . I was just planning my trip there for March 2026 I'm sick of Thailand all the time
-
Are you outwardly gay ?
Just wondering many of you I have met are straight acting So do you let anyone know your gay or you keep it to yourself? Work colleagues,family etc You can't always tell if someone is gay though even by their mannerisms ♀️ I was in hospital in 2019 having a kidney stone removed when I had a camp Filipino nurse , I swore he was gay until he introduced me to his Australian nurse wife !!!😮😮😮😮😮 She was a big girl so I'm thinking she was the "top" . I live in a gay area of Sydney so can walk around with my Filipino bf without second glances But I don't tell work colleagues I live with a boyfriend, I don't really tell anyone
-
Empty buildings in the Jomtien Complex
I noticed on my last visit my favourite bar the Dragon lounge was closed down There was 2 cute Indian /Nepalese boys in there earlier this year Never did see anyone in there
-
Is Pattaya the cheapest in the World ?
Not for a long time over 15 years ...are guys still there at night or are they more ladyboys?
-
Is Pattaya the cheapest in the World ?
Free 😄
-
Is Pattaya the cheapest in the World ?
The question is , is Pattaya the cheapest for short time moneyboy sex in the whole 🌎 world with a guy for short time Average 1000 baht Convert that to another currency Bangkok - expect double average Cambodia? Vietnam? Bali ? Brazil ? Egypt ?? Does pattaya prices beat all these ?
-
The Best Chocolate Mousse
I also have very much a 🧁 sweet tooth I love chocolate mousse,but hard to find a good one , I did like the one at the Chocolate factory restaurant in Pattaya Another I like is ...FRIED ice 🍦 cream ...love it ...hard now to find in restaurants
-
Unusual happening
I guess you paid?. Did you ?