Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. If you want to get guys off the apps at reasonable prices plan where you want to stay either in Airbnb or hotel I stayed in both last week and both have advantages & disadvantages. I stayed in the Unicca Airbnb apartments building near Big C and despite thinking it was a long way I got so many offers from guys during the day who were all less than a km away The only disadvantages are no one checks the boys ID in a Airbnb and of course your more I guess u maybe not safe if you don't know them I stayed in the zing hotel and some guys said to me they were "discreet" and didn't want to go to a hotel reception to show ID they said apartment only Location is important,It's no use getting a hotel or Airbnb. at nNaklua or even that floating market area down in Jomtien that's a long way for someone to go
  2. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Good question ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  3. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Geez ,you must have a good paying job I thought you told me you had a diner or something in America
  4. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Once again those yearly holiday thoughts come into mind Maybe I should retire here I tell myself,buy a 1 bedroom apartment with balcony and live here ! After a few days my excitement wanes. What will I do all day I tell myself. Then I met a retired farang in a straight bar last night ",I'm bored he says Been there done that he said Life will quickly pass by and I didn't do anything if I retired in Pattaya Retiring to Pattaya is not all it's cracked up to be go to boy bRs every night will eventually lose your excitement Too much of a good thing and then you become bitter sour No at this stage I will continue to visit Mind you there probably is guys who enjoyed retiring here Hobbies etc keep them fulfilled
  5. You want tips .....offer MORE money ! That's what they want ..money talks ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
  6. I'm only a coffee โ˜• drinker I need like 6 cups in the morning I want to sit on the balcony
  7. Oh you will soon know Peter , I will be at your house next week with my Filipino boyfriend,make sure the beds made !
  8. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Well it's the emoji I imagined you"d look like ! ๐Ÿค“ And I was right . No I hope you never meet me because you sound like a very boring old fart Gramps ! Take off ya glasses ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“and ya sour face๐Ÿ˜– and head to the dance club and stop being concerned what and whose taking bloody pictures in Jomtien complex ...who cares I mean who of us go to Thailand for a vacation trip , and spend the two weeks patrolling Jomtien complex looking for farangs taking photos !!!๐Ÿ˜‚ Get a life !
  9. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Yes I remember you in Jomtien complex earlier this year/ last year telling the farang not to take photos of the boys dancing because of privacy laws, but he ignored you and sadly the others did too He didn't even acknowledge you which was rude ,well they all did , keep up the good work when visiting by stopping them taking pictures! I'm 100% behind you I always love it when I hear people approach photographers shouting "No pictures ! No pictures! ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“น Have these people not heard of privacy laws ,no.picturs ,no video Keep up the good work mate Amazing you look exactly like your emoji
  10. did they have to "grease palms " for the privelage perhaps?๐Ÿคจ
  11. Or even spend the hour with me !๐Ÿ˜œ
  12. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    he wants 3000 baht ๐Ÿ™„
  13. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Well I can't see any boys on the apps I want ...it's all ladyboys or old guys It's not a buyers market because they are all quoting 1500 plus and one old Thai guy commented that I have not much choice There is even a Thai guy with one arm wanted 1500 Where have all the boys gone ?
  14. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Well guys ,it's low season here and because of that not many boys on the apps ,which is working to the boys favour
  15. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    He says he has it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  16. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Anyone had these guys This guy seems to have the biggest cock over 21 inches he sent me a pic but I'm not sure if it's real Qoutes 2000 baht
  17. Sounds ๐Ÿ”ฅ hot if he was with his friends ....being gangbanged by Indian cock !!
  18. Mixed with rum , better than antibiotics ! ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿฅƒ
  19. Don't be selfish Keith , people on here would like to know your wisdom and your insights , your thoughts , your style ,your goals and inspirations ๐Ÿ˜‰
  20. If I'm in Bangkok I always take a bolt to the airport works out cheaper than the hotel taxi booking But of I'm going to Pattaya I now always make sure I book a driver ahead I used Agoda last time and the guy was waiting , paid by card before on the website so didn't need to change money
  21. Good way to promote your company! Do you do Sydney at all ? ,right now I can see outside my apartment building dirty bins lined up stinking I'm sure most of the apartment building here in Sydney City would pay , streets look like slums with dirty smelly wheelie bins
  22. Sounds a bit difficult ๐Ÿ˜• I won't bother
  23. These guys are not my type though I would love a muscular tall guys with dominant looks and well built ๐Ÿ’ช Though if your into twinks you could go there ๐Ÿ˜‰
  24. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Yes ! ๐Ÿ‘
  25. I had a free indian๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ guy earlier this from Grindr,he was actually Malaysian Indian 32yo top staying in same hotel Bangkok fucked me and left ,nothing special I would love to have a blonde hair Russian boy ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บfuck me There is a few that are gay4pay that stay in the Arcadia Condo and on Grindr Pattaya

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.