Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Do you think they really didn't want their guests' opinions?
When you say "kiosk" ...you mean the computer screen thing you order & pay ??
-
The Dangers Of Assumptions
How long do you think you have left?๐ณ๐ณ
-
Boy drivers
You don't think they would be Gay4pay ?๐ณ๐ณ
-
Boy drivers
Is this true or only a tiktok story? Do they have rickshaw boys? This one is very good-looking๐ ๐ฌ
-
Boy drivers
- The Dangers Of Assumptions
I wonder why Americans use the word "ass" and not arse ?๐ณ- The Dangers Of Assumptions
Obviously not the Australian culture ๐....we are supposed to call people out and call then Cxnts !- The Dangers Of Assumptions
- The Dangers Of Assumptions
The bloke has balls ๐ ๐ to call it out .....unlike some who should of been born with a pussy ๐ฑ- The Dangers Of Assumptions
Ahhh lol...love it Calling a spade a spade ๐ช At least you have the ๐ ๐ to stick up for yourself ๐๐my respect to you ๐- Klover Massage
Oh please spare us the work ๐- MBs on Apps?
Really ? Malaysia?๐ฒ๐พ Are they into "daddies" there like they are in the Philippines?๐ต๐ญ- MBs on Apps?
Although I would say Manila ๐ต๐ญcomes into close for free sex hookups with younger guys- MBs on Apps?
Obviously Bangkok ๐ฅน๐is better and more guys to choose from as well as many non money boys looking for sex- Kaikan Onsen
I guess you not into money boys or do you occassion indulge?๐ฏ๐- Trip report April / September 2025 โ Da Nang & beyond โ Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Mexico City- Has it gotten expensive !!
You seem to have it..๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ฐ unlike us peasants ! Anyways spend it and have a good time I say ๐...you never know when your numbers up8๏ธโฃ0๏ธโฃ๐ข- Bumrungrad Hospital Offering 20% Off Colonoscopy Packages
Probably better in Australia,free under government medicare- Doing KL
Looking to do a trip for 8 days in KL 8 days should be enough right to see everything? I want to see PETRONAS Towers , Chinatown,petaling street I will stay in a Airbnb ,what's the area where I'm close to everything What's the train station system like ? Gay bars ? saunas- Trip report April / September 2025 โ Da Nang & beyond โ Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Covid is Back in Thailand with 19 Deaths already
No !! I don't like jokes ! I'm a miserable person who prefers to sit alone and be alone Right now I'm at work, sitting in the corner away from work colleagues wearing my mask- Trip report April / September 2025 โ Da Nang & beyond โ Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Best Quote of the Week?
Loose lips sink ships !!!!! ๐ ๐ข๐ณ๏ธ- Your Five Favourite Movies - And Why
Transamerica was good The woman who was a transexual driving across America with a teenage boy who didn't know the tranny ๐was his Dad๐ณ- KL Trip March 2025
- The Dangers Of Assumptions