Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Felt like Italian ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Anyway me and the bf meant to get off the baht bus further down but we ended up getting off early on the Jomtien main road ( next door to Jomtien medical clinic) to see a Italian restaurant in front of us ! Looked a bit "shabby " but we walked in and a Australian guy with Italian background is running it Turns out he lived in Sydney a long time and owns the Building of Candy Bar He told me had the restaurant in the Jomtien complex for 7 years before moving to the now Main road position , I said I didn't even see it in the JC A fantastic guy and delicious spaghetti Bolognese ๐Ÿ๐Ÿdelicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‹ all for 230 baht big plate and it was getting a crowd in there
  2. It doesn't have a gym or swimming pool ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธthough I like AT EASE,I think it was $62 AUD not sure what that is in US money
  3. Florida Rob Are you still in Bangkok? I will be there tommrrw night but I see your heading to Pattaya We may pass each other in the freeway ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿš• How was Tartawan hotel?
  4. " It's bloody shocking" , as Humphrey Bogart apparently said I'm not sure if he did say that ,but I was sitting on a banana chair in Sansuk sauna today when I heard another farang say that to another ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  5. My boyfriend a few days ago went and had this IV vitamins because he said he was fatigued ,he is half my age so I was a bit angry with him Anyway he went and got the IV vitamins here in Pattaya and swears it has made a difference! Whether it's mind over matter who knows. He got the "hangover" IV therapy from top clinic in the Mike's shopping mall Cost I think was 1800 baht , it seems to be just vitamin B group they inject ,but I didn't tell him Can't really see how it makes much difference I prefer my daily vitamins ๐Ÿ˜€
  6. I'm heading back to Bangkok Thursday,I will see if I can get free sex again,not easy at my age ๐Ÿ˜ญ Sansuk sauna in Pattaya is good if your into old farangs but I'm into older Asians and not as many My 30yo Filipino bf ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญgets guys for free ๐Ÿ˜ญ, no one wants me ! He won't pay for it ,he is into bear type farangs and gets plenty of free action ..unlike me ! So will try KRUBB tommrrw night in Bangkok It will be a gamble ๐Ÿ˜
  7. I just finished with a nice African guy , I took his WhatsApp just in case I want him again as he slammed me๐Ÿ‘ hard ,and slapped my ass !
  8. I remember that english man who ran that bar I brought a boy from Pattaya with me in my trip to BKK ,he was 19 The english owner ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟin BKK told me he must be 20 to enter and kicked us both out !! I think he would be meeting his maker by nowโœ๏ธ ,he looked old then
  9. I guess he would bottom
  10. I needed a "recovery" day Im staying at the Sansuk sauna and relaxing on the banana lounge There is a bunch of old guys probably in their 8o"s opposite me...I'm thinking of saving money and ditching the African boys and asking the old guys to gangbang me!
  11. A lot more African boys in Pattaya and asking lower prices then thais eg 1000-1200 baht However I noticed in Bangkok the BIG African guys asking 3,000 baht and more ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would like to be gang banged by 3 African guys ,but trying to work out the logistics would be too hard I imagine laying on the bed with my legs in the air up behind my head as they take turns dominating me ,but in reality it probably won't work out as imagined ,
  12. Speaking of day time ,I'm finding money boys on Grindr during the DAY much lower price and MORE available than night So if your not a late night owl ๐Ÿฆ‰ or a bar fly๐Ÿท๐Ÿชฐthen day time is the way to go
  13. Really? Wasn't he Canadian?๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ I had no idea he was a politician
  14. What do you do on your trips to Thailand? Mostly day time events ?
  15. Just before Covid in a railway station toilet, a young guy , (french backpacker๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)had his cock out at the urinal and winked at me ๐Ÿ˜‰I walked into the cubicle he came in and I sucked him off talking about cruising places ,any still in Bangkok that are going ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  16. Who remembers when they used to give you a small cup of peanuts ๐Ÿฅœ with your bar drink๐Ÿท Some even gave you a small wet towel
  17. Wow๐Ÿ˜ฒ Thankyou for being honest
  18. Yeah I guess so , I guess as we say in the gym...we must have a "rest" day , I will have to come back bigger and better tomorrow ,get those African money boys to gangbang me
  19. I'm currently in Pattaya I saved a few thousand baht getting fucked by a old farang in Sansuk sauna on Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚
  20. Speaking of the Tartawan I found hotel in Bangkok last,week better and same price called AT EASE hotel Swimming pool,gym ,big rooms
  21. but....others in here fuck twice a day X 14 days on their holiday ๐Ÿ–๏ธโ›ฑ๏ธand still go out to bars at night A night off...for me I guess I could get a guy (Mb) from Grindr but I'm not in the mood. . I should be horny !!!
  22. Coming up to 3 weeks,I'm now staying in Pattaya I read on here how you guys fuck twice a day and even more . Tonight I feel guilty, my Filipino bf is out at karaoke ๐ŸŽค and here I am in the Airbnb relaxing watching TV and eating I never even chased any boys today ,went swimming today ,gym 1 2hours ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธand then came back to the room I even took pre-work out red bull I feel I should be out there dancing in the Cocka2 bar,singing with my Filipino boyfriend ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ I had 3 guys on Sunday 2 unpaid ( sansuk sauna) one older Asian and one older farang and one paid young moneyboy , I came twice Sunday Fast forward 2 days and I'm "fucked" ๐Ÿ˜ด Do any of you have a night off , I'm guessing in short trips you can't ,you have to keep going I have no energy or desire tonight ,I feel horny but no desire, I have stopped off the alcohol today as well ,taking vitamins Tommrrw I will have to make up for it and get fucked three times๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel guilty ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...
  23. And who can forget Crabby๐Ÿฆ€ from the Corner Bar , love ๐Ÿ’– He have to be in his late 60's by now ? And his Son Never heard from him since ,must be going back 20 years And the former owner before that ,biggish American guy from Ohio And the New Zealand kiwi ๐Ÿฅ owner of two guys๐Ÿ‘ฌ Guesthouse in Soi Yensabai I wonder if the farang with the walking stick and orange ๐ŸŠ wig always in Sunee has left us ๐Ÿ’€
  24. Oh really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Wonder why...maybe lost interest, or become sick
  25. I was walking through the Joint complex last night and saw an elderly man I hadn't seen since the Sunee plaza days , still looked the same ,skinny farang with black glasses Must be at least 80's Then it got me thinking ,whatever become of the old timers bar owners and farang customers The guy that owned Krazy Dragon...mark?๐Ÿค” What about the english bar owner who ran the small bar in Sunee that closed up overnight after his bf allegedly owed gambling debts to the mafia ...he had glasses ...๐Ÿค“..I think maybe passed ? And what about who remembers the Top Man go go on the corner in Sunee , I guess the farang owner would of passed by now what happened to Madame Karen ,I imagine nearly 100 by now I wonder what happened to Smiles the regular forum contributors ,wasn't he in Hua Hin with his tour guide bf? And who remembers...... And who remembers Ooglemen , he used to have his own Pattaya forum Oh the memories.... Wait memories bar ...whatever happened to the Thai guy I loved his personality ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽตOh those were the days my friend I thought would never end ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ And many more ......

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.