Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Da Nicola Italian restaurant
Felt like Italian ๐ฎ๐น๐ฎ๐น Anyway me and the bf meant to get off the baht bus further down but we ended up getting off early on the Jomtien main road ( next door to Jomtien medical clinic) to see a Italian restaurant in front of us ! Looked a bit "shabby " but we walked in and a Australian guy with Italian background is running it Turns out he lived in Sydney a long time and owns the Building of Candy Bar He told me had the restaurant in the Jomtien complex for 7 years before moving to the now Main road position , I said I didn't even see it in the JC A fantastic guy and delicious spaghetti Bolognese ๐๐delicious ๐ ๐ all for 230 baht big plate and it was getting a crowd in there
-
Bangkok sex for free
It doesn't have a gym or swimming pool ๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธthough I like AT EASE,I think it was $62 AUD not sure what that is in US money
-
Bangkok sex for free
Florida Rob Are you still in Bangkok? I will be there tommrrw night but I see your heading to Pattaya We may pass each other in the freeway ๐ ๐ How was Tartawan hotel?
-
Bangkok sex for free
" It's bloody shocking" , as Humphrey Bogart apparently said I'm not sure if he did say that ,but I was sitting on a banana chair in Sansuk sauna today when I heard another farang say that to another ๐ฒ
-
IV vitamins
My boyfriend a few days ago went and had this IV vitamins because he said he was fatigued ,he is half my age so I was a bit angry with him Anyway he went and got the IV vitamins here in Pattaya and swears it has made a difference! Whether it's mind over matter who knows. He got the "hangover" IV therapy from top clinic in the Mike's shopping mall Cost I think was 1800 baht , it seems to be just vitamin B group they inject ,but I didn't tell him Can't really see how it makes much difference I prefer my daily vitamins ๐
-
Bangkok sex for free
I'm heading back to Bangkok Thursday,I will see if I can get free sex again,not easy at my age ๐ญ Sansuk sauna in Pattaya is good if your into old farangs but I'm into older Asians and not as many My 30yo Filipino bf ๐ต๐ญgets guys for free ๐ญ, no one wants me ! He won't pay for it ,he is into bear type farangs and gets plenty of free action ..unlike me ! So will try KRUBB tommrrw night in Bangkok It will be a gamble ๐
-
How many guys in rotation?
I just finished with a nice African guy , I took his WhatsApp just in case I want him again as he slammed me๐ hard ,and slapped my ass !
-
Where are all the old timers? Bangkok
I remember that english man who ran that bar I brought a boy from Pattaya with me in my trip to BKK ,he was 19 The english owner ๐ป๐ฌ๐ด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟin BKK told me he must be 20 to enter and kicked us both out !! I think he would be meeting his maker by nowโ๏ธ ,he looked old then
-
A lot more African boys
-
A lot more African boys
I needed a "recovery" day Im staying at the Sansuk sauna and relaxing on the banana lounge There is a bunch of old guys probably in their 8o"s opposite me...I'm thinking of saving money and ditching the African boys and asking the old guys to gangbang me!
-
A lot more African boys
A lot more African boys in Pattaya and asking lower prices then thais eg 1000-1200 baht However I noticed in Bangkok the BIG African guys asking 3,000 baht and more ๐ฑ ๐ I would like to be gang banged by 3 African guys ,but trying to work out the logistics would be too hard I imagine laying on the bed with my legs in the air up behind my head as they take turns dominating me ,but in reality it probably won't work out as imagined ,
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
Speaking of day time ,I'm finding money boys on Grindr during the DAY much lower price and MORE available than night So if your not a late night owl ๐ฆ or a bar fly๐ท๐ชฐthen day time is the way to go
-
Where are all the old timers ?
Really? Wasn't he Canadian?๐จ๐ฆ๐ I had no idea he was a politician
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
What do you do on your trips to Thailand? Mostly day time events ?
-
MOST OBSCURE PLACES YOUVE FOUND SOMETHING
Just before Covid in a railway station toilet, a young guy , (french backpacker๐ซ๐ท)had his cock out at the urinal and winked at me ๐I walked into the cubicle he came in and I sucked him off talking about cruising places ,any still in Bangkok that are going ๐โโ๏ธ
-
Where are all the old timers ?
Who remembers when they used to give you a small cup of peanuts ๐ฅ with your bar drink๐ท Some even gave you a small wet towel
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
Wow๐ฒ Thankyou for being honest
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
Yeah I guess so , I guess as we say in the gym...we must have a "rest" day , I will have to come back bigger and better tomorrow ,get those African money boys to gangbang me
-
Hello Atlas, bye bye The One/Tawan
I'm currently in Pattaya I saved a few thousand baht getting fucked by a old farang in Sansuk sauna on Sunday ๐
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
Speaking of the Tartawan I found hotel in Bangkok last,week better and same price called AT EASE hotel Swimming pool,gym ,big rooms
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
but....others in here fuck twice a day X 14 days on their holiday ๐๏ธโฑ๏ธand still go out to bars at night A night off...for me I guess I could get a guy (Mb) from Grindr but I'm not in the mood. . I should be horny !!!
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
Coming up to 3 weeks,I'm now staying in Pattaya I read on here how you guys fuck twice a day and even more . Tonight I feel guilty, my Filipino bf is out at karaoke ๐ค and here I am in the Airbnb relaxing watching TV and eating I never even chased any boys today ,went swimming today ,gym 1 2hours ๐๏ธโโ๏ธ๐คธโโ๏ธand then came back to the room I even took pre-work out red bull I feel I should be out there dancing in the Cocka2 bar,singing with my Filipino boyfriend ๐ต๐ญ I had 3 guys on Sunday 2 unpaid ( sansuk sauna) one older Asian and one older farang and one paid young moneyboy , I came twice Sunday Fast forward 2 days and I'm "fucked" ๐ด Do any of you have a night off , I'm guessing in short trips you can't ,you have to keep going I have no energy or desire tonight ,I feel horny but no desire, I have stopped off the alcohol today as well ,taking vitamins Tommrrw I will have to make up for it and get fucked three times๐๐ I feel guilty ๐ญ ...
-
Where are all the old timers ?
And who can forget Crabby๐ฆ from the Corner Bar , love ๐ He have to be in his late 60's by now ? And his Son Never heard from him since ,must be going back 20 years And the former owner before that ,biggish American guy from Ohio And the New Zealand kiwi ๐ฅ owner of two guys๐ฌ Guesthouse in Soi Yensabai I wonder if the farang with the walking stick and orange ๐ wig always in Sunee has left us ๐
-
Where are all the old timers ?
Oh really ๐ฒ Wonder why...maybe lost interest, or become sick
-
Where are all the old timers ?
I was walking through the Joint complex last night and saw an elderly man I hadn't seen since the Sunee plaza days , still looked the same ,skinny farang with black glasses Must be at least 80's Then it got me thinking ,whatever become of the old timers bar owners and farang customers The guy that owned Krazy Dragon...mark?๐ค What about the english bar owner who ran the small bar in Sunee that closed up overnight after his bf allegedly owed gambling debts to the mafia ...he had glasses ...๐ค..I think maybe passed ? And what about who remembers the Top Man go go on the corner in Sunee , I guess the farang owner would of passed by now what happened to Madame Karen ,I imagine nearly 100 by now I wonder what happened to Smiles the regular forum contributors ,wasn't he in Hua Hin with his tour guide bf? And who remembers...... And who remembers Ooglemen , he used to have his own Pattaya forum Oh the memories.... Wait memories bar ...whatever happened to the Thai guy I loved his personality ๐ถ๐ตOh those were the days my friend I thought would never end ๐ต๐ถ๐ถ And many more ......