Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
'Low T' and the girly man
I have just been off my 250mg testereone that I usually get done every month ๐ It's been 6 weeks and I'm starting to feel the effects of not having it๐ Low mood , motivation, depression, low sex drive ,sleepiness๐ค
-
What's the story behind this?
-
Guidoโs cat
The customer base is much different in Jomtien than Bangkok It's full of old gay cheap Charlie's He wont like Jomtien I find even customer in Boyztown different from the Jomtien complex He would be better off in the Boyztown area or stay in Bangkok
- Guidoโs cat
-
AirB&B/Booking.com Apartments in BKK
The problem I found with Airbnb's in the Philippines especially in Manila is they wanted us (Airbnb customers) to pay EXTRA to access the gym and pool Some don't allow you to access the gym & pool ,its actually written in the contract before you agree though
-
Go Go bar scene
Years ago I used to love all the Go Go bars ๐บ I think my last visit I went to one which was Winner boys ๐ฆ๐ฆ I remember them all , I forget the one with the mamasan with the Cat ๐ ๐บ Jomtien complex to me is boring Unfortunately the Go Go bar scene has more or less finished. I'm going to have to enter the "scene" eventually and make changes We are in 2025 , Im thinking of introducing iPads to the seats We need to change Change for the better
-
Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
How long did Denis own X boys? I did recall seeing a Go Go bar for sale a few years ago ,maybe I'm thinking of Wild West boys๐ค ๐ค
-
Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
Patter? Would that be panter? Or would that be banter?๐ Or be a ....ranter ?๐ฃ๏ธ
-
Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
Absolutely,hit the nail on the head , apparently she has "eyes and ears" everywhere,well said ๐๐
-
Flat train fare excludes tourists
Well your only as old as you feel I guess with your walking stick ๐ though it really makes you feel old .
-
Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
Well that's subjective , What if I'm from outback Australia eh ?
-
Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
Does it mean it's for sale now...if your in ...I'm in ๐ณ
-
Flight routes
I flew economy last year ( bought two economy seats) $2300 versus the $3600 in business class Although I had 2 seatsโ๏ธ ,the people in front reclined their seat ,which meant ...I had to recline mine too I hated it ,it was uncomfortable,cramped โน๏ธ
-
Flight routes
True Business class Sydney to Bangkok $3600 Economy is $1200,just the seats are too small .....or is my ๐too big?๐ฏ
-
Can I get fucked in Hanoi
I didn't go ,I stayed in Pattaya ๐ญ
-
Nepal: a documentary from Journeyman Pictures
Interesting, I'm just watching this now
-
UK Supreme Court says legal definition of โwomanโ excludes trans women
I wonder how this will affect professional Sports ?๐ณ
-
Flight routes
The worst I flown is Qantas ๐ฆAlways late, but not as bad as Cebu Pacific The best is Malaysian Airlines๐ฒ๐พ from Sydney to KL then Bangkok,but nowadays I only fly business class I want to try SCOOT Business class on my next trip to Kuala Lumpur
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
So there's two Congos ?๐จ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฉ Might be worth trying out for the big dicks ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐๐
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
Really Indonesian that lower price? Obviously wouldn't be Bali though
-
Langkawi
I guess it's just a ๐๏ธ island for sitting on ๐ banana... ๐บ
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
I must check these out ๐จโ๐ Add I guess Congo , Sudan ?
-
Where is the cheapest for moneyboys
What country in the World ๐ do you pay average of under the equivalent of 1,000 Thai baht ( other than Thailand) although inflation is seeing an end to that !!!!โน๏ธ I'm thinking African countries?.
-
Langkawi
Anyone been there ? Any gay reports ?๐ณ
- Jakarta