Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Yes your into edging Hard to go for 2 hours getting slammed in my fat ass though ๐Ÿ‘
  2. I would get bored after a week
  3. Won't rule it out ,but that would be next year ๐Ÿ˜œ
  4. I'm all for high testereone but it can be dangerous too I was in 250 mg a week I had to cut it down to monthly as my T levels were too high , growing man boobs , anxiety etc Now I have started it I can't stop,my own doctor in Australia told me the risk of a heart attack It doesn't do anything for me other than increase my energy and anxiety Now I'm addicted to it...meaning towards the 3 weeks my energy goes down meaning I need another injection ๐Ÿ’‰
  5. I plan ( at this stage) to make a 10 day trip to Cebu ,I'm bored with Thailand ,I probably won't go back for years after 5 weeks there ,bored out of my titties ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ดtowards the end Haven't been to Cebu since 2022 and that was with my Filipino boyfriend who just wanted to hang around the Air conditioning Ayala Mall ,was boring I like to plan things At that time we stayed in a expensive hotel near Ayala mall but this time I have unused Airbnb credits so want to stay in Airbnb I need a pool and gym. My main reason for going for this trip is to be fucked by moneyboys and preferably non money boys I will need Airbnb close to CBD area so I don't have to use Grab all the time I will need to find out latest prices on money boys ,Manila is from 1000-1500 pesos Gay clubs ,saunas , etc I will need to plan my 10 day trip ,Manila to Cebu in 2022 I enjoyed with my boyfriend the casino๐Ÿ’ฐ and Seaworld๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ,I won't do that again ,it was boring for me ,although Seaworld was good My main goal is massage,fucking ,saunas ,gay bars etc ,and I will be looking to budget so if I can get free fucking like in Manila I got all the better ,I only want top ๐ŸŽฉguys all ages even mature aged guys I remember we travelled by plane ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธto Manila to Cebu and return ,we got a grab to CBD area where beeping of horns drive me crazy What will mactan island๐Ÿ๏ธ be like to stay in Airbnb ? So โ‡๏ธAirbnb ,I'm thinking of splitting it into 4 nights one area of Cebu and 4 nights another area ,my budget is maximum $80 a night AUD about 1500 baht in Thai baht ,for that I want a gym or small gym and a swimming pool ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ I want massage, normal massage I will make out a budget for the week excluding the airfares I'm thinking I may be able to bypass Manila go from Sydney to Manila on Jetstar or Cebu Pacific
  6. Think about it first ๐Ÿค” Sounds like you never been there What part of Thailand? How long have you known your Thai boyfriend? Are retiring because of your BF , is it love or lonilesness your retiring for how old are you? Are you too young to retire ? Can you live the lifestyle, I couldn't,I get bored after several weeks there What will you do everyday there ?
  7. Lol...yes I remember Vinapu posting about that last year ๐Ÿ˜‚
  8. I was speaking to a member on this forum who told me his short time was 3-4 hours ! Mine is usually maximum 1 hourโฐ sometimes 30 minutes then I get bored with them But I know some of you go for a drink with them๐Ÿท๐Ÿน before the action and that takes time When I get guys on Grinder I give them a maximum time ,eg 30 minutes and ask them to lower their price and many do ,as long as they perform in that 30 minutes eg able to fuck me๐Ÿ† or rim me ๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Did you end up going to Malaysia ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ?
  10. I want to do Malaysia ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พin August I just done a 3 hour stopover there and gorgeous guys some of indian background ,half Malay half indian Saunas are a "hit n miss" , you could score 3 times one night and other times none , depends what your into I could of scored 20 times a night last week at Sansuk sauna in Pattaya if I was into guys over 60๐Ÿ‘ด
  11. Is that "Black curly" ? I hope you didn't kiss him,he rimmed me for an hour on Thursday ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Yes good to meet you too FR๐Ÿ‘ Glad the African guy worked out well ๐ŸŽŠ
  13. What gay bar did he own?๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  14. Ahh the BBB inn...I remember it well, I remember going there like 2018? And they had this Thai grunge Headbanger type of music blaring in the reception,the guys playing pool They said they had no bookings even though I had booked through Hotels dot com Had to get a refund ,never stayed there after that then it closed I think before covid
  15. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
  16. I'm still in Pattaya tonight , hanging around the Cocka2 ๐Ÿชฟ๐Ÿชฝ๐Ÿชฟbar in Jomtien complex
  17. Hit Grindr or the saunas or if your desperate I'm back on Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚
  18. I love the Quarter Saladang Great gym ,sauna
  19. Not really. The Aussie dollar is way down 1000 baht is $50 so I'm paying $25 Plus the drink Plus the boy fee Cheaper in Australia
  20. Ahhhh very true For some reason I had this with a Bangkok boy ,no idea why Maybe I didn't pay him enough at the end ? I can't work it out ,he seemed to avoid me this trip ,slow answers to WhatsApp etc
  21. I heard Crabbys son married a Filipino lady ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ I know he was in the tourist police ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธwhilst in Pattaya ,forget his name I was in his bar one afternoon when he shouted to 2 farangs expats that they were banned , I asked him why ,they looked ok. He said I don't allow pedophiles in here !๐Ÿ˜ณ Strangely a few years later that same farang I believe was stabbed to death by his Thai boyfriend in Pattaya ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I
  22. Oh ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  23. I was Sunee last night , the oldest Pattaya Sunee still standing bar the Green chair bar was full ๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿช‘ A drunk European man was ringing the bell ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”” I bet it has never been so busy for years ๐Ÿ˜†
  24. I don't know if that would be popular with the current generation of "woke" customers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
  25. I think I saw this guy on Pattaya Grindr today

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.