Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
There are also private landlords owning those shophouses . I'm not sure if they (landlords) pay Strata /complex fees to the Jomtien office management You could of bought a shophouse there for 2 million back in 2008 ,would of been a good investment They the Landlord is only trying to increase their own value not the business owner As for customers, I was lucky to count 3 or 4 in most bars last May Which bar makes a profit?
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Indonesian guys?
-
Croom Hotel opens
I think I just stick to my beloved Tartawan ๐
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
I'm guessing A bomb or Toyboys or BoyZ boyZ boyZ ?
-
Siam roads tour guides
That's ok. I think there are 2 others,but it's not essential,I can usually find my own way around
-
New home for Good Boy?
Can't remember them being in ties . Are you talking Good Boys Sunee Plaza?
-
Treetown
Try walking around Soi Bukhao at 1am with a boyish looking legal aged boy , you won't get violence ,you will get cat calls ,whistles etc , possibly get called a few names
-
Treetown
I'm going to be honest with you , I would have anxiety walking around say Soi bukhao with a young looking man who is probably 25 but looks 18 . Admit never had a problem but in that area a lot of homophobic people
-
The danve clubs
I don't know if this current generation of bar boys are that interested in discos dance clubs like the ones 20 years ago. Nowadays it's all mobile devices and getting down to business I remember karaoke was popular too
-
Treetown
There was a gay bar in Walking around 2 years ago. You will notice however ,strange to say , that the Ladyboy bars are in girlie bar areas
-
Sunee bar Jomtien complex
Just saw on Facebook this bar was ... perhaps...closing ?๐ญ I say perhaps because it's rather ambiguous where they say they are due to "sadness " but then write in the comments they might not๐ณ I did occasionally stop at this bar but another bar going.im sad too
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
๐Rub it in !
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
I thought next month maybe a plane ride up to Chiang mai Must be 15 years my last visit What about you Vinapu been there lately ? Must be plenty of dark skinned boys up there ?
-
Siam roads tour guides
What are they called now ? Dance clubs ?
-
Siam roads tour guides
Very true ๐ I think they were called "discos" back in the 70's 80's
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Strangest thing that ever ever happened to me was back in 2022 I took a guy off Grindr short time,only stayed about 45 minutes,great experience , muscular,25, brown smooth skin top ,big thick cock About 2 hours later I decide to get a Grab car from my hotel (Zing) into Pattaya We are travelling up the hill towards the traffic ๐ฆ lights and traffic is being directed by police because of a traffic accident And I kid you not we drove very slow by the motorcycle cop who looked at me and I looked at him straight in the eyes ! It was him !!!๐ฒ๐ฒ๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Exactly I say too Many of us won't be here in 10 years ,you can't take it with you !
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Sounds like your after a "boyfriend experience"
-
New home for Good Boy?
Thankyou Shameless Mack I love all your posts ๐
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Wow ! Are these Bangkok prices? Pattaya is like 1000 baht ๐
-
Siam roads tour guides
๐ฃ๐ฟโโ๏ธ๐ฃ๐ฟโโ๏ธ๐ฃ๐ฟโโ๏ธ
-
Sansuk
Yes a lot of middle aged to older guys I noticed to each other
-
Siam roads tour guides
Yes I will try to book early for next month . I want to go to the floating market and a boat on the river
-
Siam roads tour guides
Quick question maybe those who have experienced Siam Roads tours or Moses himself If I hire a tour guide from the Bangkok range where do they usually take you to? I see they have 3 guides in Bangkok I guess the first question they ask is what would you like to see on the night tour or day tour I'm not really keen on visiting boy bars or Go Go bars with a guide at night ,maybe a disco or nightclub ?
-
Planning sleep & hours on vacation
๐When are we expecting the report to be completed?