Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Siam roads tour guides
I might even check out the Nong Nooch gardens❇️❇️❇️ in Pattaya As for BANGKOK is ANDY available?? His booking page has been deleted 🌸May I ask if Andy is available?
-
BINGO! The latest innovation?
Whats the best bar for boy meeting ? I don't want Botox lips feminine boys I want straight acting man types
-
Siam roads tour guides
Guys if I hire a tour guide where should ho with them to ? I'm thinking the railway line where the markets is?
-
Siam roads tour guides
I'm going to have to look at the map next week when I arrive,I can't remember how to walk there🚶♂️🚶♂️
-
Siam roads tour guides
I need to book a tour for October in Bangkok
-
BINGO! The latest innovation?
The next Generation of farangs say 10-15 years from now won't care farang sit ,farang drink🍷🥃🍸 Last time I was there I stayed in the Zing resort and went into one bar , twice in the Jomtien complex the entire month I was there But if you live there it's entirely different,you go there to socialise with other farangs and talk chat catch up,talk rumours etc 💬
-
This boy in Pattaya?
-
BINGO! The latest innovation?
Life is short But I now have a Filipino boyfriend who earns more money than me so I take advantage of his salary,after all he is getting my apartment in Sydney when I kick the 🪣 He asked me today ( Saturday) whether he thinks he should work an overtime shift, I said yes I think so 😂more $$$ for me to spend in Thailand
-
BINGO! The latest innovation?
😂🏴🏴 I think he is Scottish
-
The countdown starts.
I know but I'm lazy I know you like walking 🚶♂️🚶♂️
-
BINGO! The latest innovation?
Oh I won't be standing when I arrive in 2 weeks,I fly business class and I won't even line up to exit the airport so certainly won't be standing up at a Bingo meet, I will have to demand VIP seating !😐 Who is the owner? I will tell him I know Vinapu 😂
-
BINGO! The latest innovation?
Yes very good point. The younger Asian guys (tourists) want to dance and I believe are not into paying for sexual services.
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
They do indeed , the old Dept of Education building 🏫 And the most expensive Hotel in Sydney along side the Crown
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
Is it busy in Jomtien complex at the moment?
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
I'm not 70 though, I guess I could bring a walking stick with me . That's an idea 💡 😉
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
Thanks 🙏 Capella have a few hotels in different Countries and are a expanding hotel group so I am following them Rumoured they will branch out to Manila in the future
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
It's the experience 😂 My BF was to get photos to put in his Instagram and Facebook so his friends can see him there ...why ....I don't know 🙄 He spends 30 minutes every morning on Facebook and Instagram pressing the Like button on all his friends posts and they do likewise 😄
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
I must check out the CAPELLA Obviously I can't afford to stay overnight but wonder what their breakfast or dinners are like😝
-
Sunee bar Jomtien complex
😂 Absolutely I agree ...but ...having said that ,some farangs are into "people watching " They just sit at a opposite bar ..and...stare at people, usually other farangs 😳😳😳🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
-
Found in Jomtien today - Suck for 800 baht - cleaning service ?
My 250 💉💉 injections still don't give me erections 😭
-
The Boyztown hotels
They were probably kissing 💋in public not that it matters but you must have some self awareness and respect ...and that's anywhere in the 🌎 World Not everyone wants to see two bear 🐻 guys passionately tongue kissing 💋
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
Yes let us know I will be there in 2 weeks,I hate lining up
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
I used Mike's taxi ,they only let me down once . You do have to walk to the carpark though I am a very lazy guy so once I paid 2500 for a Kerbside Limo to pick me up after the fast track No fast track now though Airport straight to Pattaya I once got the train ,I think it was like 5 hours
-
The Boyztown hotels
I hope I don't sound weird but this is one of the reasons it's appealing to me. I want everyone to see the guy I'm bringing back , I want them to look shocked 😯 😳
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
Yes !😄 I even get a 🛵 Grab from Tartawan to the Balcony !