Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. There are also private landlords owning those shophouses . I'm not sure if they (landlords) pay Strata /complex fees to the Jomtien office management You could of bought a shophouse there for 2 million back in 2008 ,would of been a good investment They the Landlord is only trying to increase their own value not the business owner As for customers, I was lucky to count 3 or 4 in most bars last May Which bar makes a profit?
  2. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I think I just stick to my beloved Tartawan ๐Ÿ˜˜
  3. I'm guessing A bomb or Toyboys or BoyZ boyZ boyZ ?
  4. That's ok. I think there are 2 others,but it's not essential,I can usually find my own way around
  5. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Can't remember them being in ties . Are you talking Good Boys Sunee Plaza?
  6. Olddaddy replied to Mysteryman's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Try walking around Soi Bukhao at 1am with a boyish looking legal aged boy , you won't get violence ,you will get cat calls ,whistles etc , possibly get called a few names
  7. Olddaddy replied to Mysteryman's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I'm going to be honest with you , I would have anxiety walking around say Soi bukhao with a young looking man who is probably 25 but looks 18 . Admit never had a problem but in that area a lot of homophobic people
  8. I don't know if this current generation of bar boys are that interested in discos dance clubs like the ones 20 years ago. Nowadays it's all mobile devices and getting down to business I remember karaoke was popular too
  9. Olddaddy replied to Mysteryman's topic in Gay Pattaya
    There was a gay bar in Walking around 2 years ago. You will notice however ,strange to say , that the Ladyboy bars are in girlie bar areas
  10. Just saw on Facebook this bar was ... perhaps...closing ?๐Ÿ˜ญ I say perhaps because it's rather ambiguous where they say they are due to "sadness " but then write in the comments they might not๐Ÿ˜ณ I did occasionally stop at this bar but another bar going.im sad too
  11. I thought next month maybe a plane ride up to Chiang mai Must be 15 years my last visit What about you Vinapu been there lately ? Must be plenty of dark skinned boys up there ?
  12. What are they called now ? Dance clubs ?
  13. Very true ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think they were called "discos" back in the 70's 80's
  14. Strangest thing that ever ever happened to me was back in 2022 I took a guy off Grindr short time,only stayed about 45 minutes,great experience , muscular,25, brown smooth skin top ,big thick cock About 2 hours later I decide to get a Grab car from my hotel (Zing) into Pattaya We are travelling up the hill towards the traffic ๐Ÿšฆ lights and traffic is being directed by police because of a traffic accident And I kid you not we drove very slow by the motorcycle cop who looked at me and I looked at him straight in the eyes ! It was him !!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  15. Exactly I say too Many of us won't be here in 10 years ,you can't take it with you !
  16. Sounds like your after a "boyfriend experience"
  17. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Thankyou Shameless Mack I love all your posts ๐Ÿ’˜
  18. Wow ! Are these Bangkok prices? Pattaya is like 1000 baht ๐Ÿ˜‚
  19. ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  20. Olddaddy replied to Mysteryman's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Yes a lot of middle aged to older guys I noticed to each other
  21. Yes I will try to book early for next month . I want to go to the floating market and a boat on the river
  22. Quick question maybe those who have experienced Siam Roads tours or Moses himself If I hire a tour guide from the Bangkok range where do they usually take you to? I see they have 3 guides in Bangkok I guess the first question they ask is what would you like to see on the night tour or day tour I'm not really keen on visiting boy bars or Go Go bars with a guide at night ,maybe a disco or nightclub ?
  23. ๐Ÿ˜‚When are we expecting the report to be completed?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.