Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
Actually 23cm only converts to 9 inches
-
wifi in Jomtien complex
I recall a few do But I once changed bars and still used the same connection ๐
-
Still have street boys & cruising
I will be in BKK this week!!๐๐ ๐ Are the Street trade still going ?
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
A beautiful African man ๐๐on Grindr Bangkok says he has a big ๐I imagine he would be in the 3k to 5k price range
-
This boy in Pattaya?
Oh ๐ฎ I didn't know that . Does Zac still go there ? Where does Jake come from?
-
Is it ok to identify as a female?
Just looking at a news article in the UK ,a man (with a moustache) was asked to leave a female toilet in a Nightclub .โ๏ธโ๏ธ He told the security he identify as a female? Obviously if he has evidence in the form of living like a female he could possibly sue โ๏ธโ๏ธ Now in my part time job I work in a customer service environment where the public can use our toilets. Occassionly a female customer will complain of males in the ๐ช toilet ๐ฝ๐ฝyour thoughts please on this matter ?
-
This boy in Pattaya?
I think the owner is Scottish ๐ด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐ด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
I have no idea if he is a money boy just saw him on BKK Grindr ๐ฅฐ
- What's the biggest Thai cock ?
-
Suggest another place for a few days
I would like to go to Lopburi to look at the monkeys ๐๐๐ต๐๐
-
They don't seem as "hungry"
Whatever happened to that Australian owned massage shop with the Italian sounding name Ambrosio in BKK ? Ambrose Or similar,we are going back a few years
-
They don't seem as "hungry"
I think it's the generation not just in Thailand Maybe it's too much credit ๐ณ cards I don't know Even my Filipino boyfriend๐ต๐ญ 30yo, I have to push him to work overtime His workplace is full of young people under 30 who none want to work weekends ๐บ I had to tell him when I was his age we were begging to work weekends as it was more pay.๐ฒ๐ฒ He even tells me that they had to hire people part time over 60 to fill in weekend shifts as the young people didn't want to do it ๐ฎ
-
The best SIM card
Must be the one near the baggage ๐ carousel
-
The best SIM card
Ok thanks ๐ ๐
-
Siam roads tour guides
Ok And what about Ohh ๐ฎ,is he still working?โ
-
The best SIM card
Last time I got stuck. Had no internet. Had to wait until I got to Pattaya I need to order bolt grab etc as well as go on the apps Is it better to stop off on arrival in the airport to buy a new SIM card ,say that one called TRUE ? I need phone internet and my current one is Australian pre paid
-
They don't seem as "hungry"
Maybe I just got older & uglier ๐ด๐ด But to my way of thinking I believe boys of nowadays are not as hungry for cash as the past ๐ฒ You'd think with all the expenses mobile phone, clothing etc that many would be.๐ต๐ด๐ฒ But I see many now in most particular the Bangkok Grindr not actually working as money boys and if they are they are wanting near Western prices I'm not only talking about the apps but if we go back 25 years there were boys in the street trade ,there were many straight boys gay4pay ๐ณ๏ธโ๐๐ฒin Thailand I don't see that as much now I notice this is not only in sex work with younger generation but in all facets of work ,eg my workplace you won't find any younger people wanting extra money by doing overtime shifts say on a weekend yet they have the latest mobile devices etc but don't need or want to put in the effort anymore I remember I used to work 2 jobs when I was younger day job and then driving a taxi on weekends ๐๐
-
Siam roads tour guides
What time do the trains come in in Bangkok floating market? Can we do 4 hours tours?
-
This boy in Pattaya?
Is he a top by any chance? ๐ I hope he is not bottom โฌ๏ธ Anyhow , I have looked on Grindr Jomtien using the location search I can't see any guys my type I need biggish shoulder straight man types who are not feminine in any way.๐ฏโโ๏ธ Maybe even a goatee๐งโโ๏ธ so they can use it on my balls' ๐๐ Do you think I might be better in Boyztown?๐ฌ๐ฌ
-
Can I buy a ticket at the MRT BTS
I would be more flattered if they asked me for ID to prove I was 18๐
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
I think the off fees are less than BKK The boys I believe in these "higher" end Go Go bars I believe want 2000 plus for short time minimum I usually go on the apps and get one for 1000 baht although I must say the quality is probably not as good as the upmarket boy Go Go bars I know Winner bar in Sunee is 400 baht off and around 1000-1500 you can get a guy short time and short time is around 1 hour nowadays Boyz Boyz Boyz I heard 900 baht off fee? And I doubt very much any guy will go for short time less than 2000 b
-
Siam roads tour guides
Which one is good to go to floating market?
-
Siam roads tour guides
I think there is two others in Bangkok? Is that correct Moses?
-
Bangkok airport pick up
I have lost the phone number to Mike's taxi Anyhow I would like to be picked up at the airport next week please and taken to the Quarter Saladang hotel Any contact info for a car service just for airport to BKK city
-
Siam roads tour guides
I like the Sunday song too ...the slow Sunday one ,can't remember the name