Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Not after that big meal at G 's restaurant,I could hardly walk back to the hotel ,was tempted to order a Grab
  2. When it arrives Im thinking the plate is huge🍽️🍛 I couldn't even get to eat all of it, Some may think it's expensive at 385 baht which I guess it is ,I'm not sure how much in Australia🇦🇺maybe same price? It was called a hoggemeister shnitzel I think But...I enjoyed it ☺️
  3. Speaking of SENSO I think I walked past it tonight
  4. Are there tonight ,big portion sizes 385 baht Tooo much big size I couldn't eat it all and I'm a big guy and was hungry too😊
  5. Yes I have learnt to be more assertive nowadays It won't be easy if other boys are sitting around whilst I ask them but I now no longer let them lead them
  6. Yes he loves Bangkok but he is not into Asian guys ,he has been looking at Russian and Arabic guys
  7. I must admit I love the variety of boys in Bangkok But ...the price for a guy4hire is much higher than Pattaya Here is a Filipino couple willing to Gangbang Quotes price is 8,000 baht Would I pay it ? No But obviously there is customers willing to pay that If anyone is interested here is their profile .very sexy Filipino guys
  8. Erin ???
  9. Fantastic German 🇩🇪restaurant near the Balcony I believe it's called G's Very friendly farang owner ,I was looking at the menu outside,he came over and started talking to me & my Filipino BF ,he had been a chef in Australia 🦘 He recommended we come in and try his shnitzel and German beer🍺🍻 called Carlsbrau Very friendly,but then I heard him talking to a new Zealand couple and he said he worked as a chef there too before inviting them in 🤣 🤣Then another guy said he was from UK ...
  10. So guys I'm in Bangkok staying at Tartawan 🌁🗽🏙️ I ended up at the Balcony last night ,wasn't crowded at all . Anyway I'm sitting there looking around I saw bars at the end of that dead end Soi 🍺🍻💈 Infinity 88 offering 89 baht drinks but no customers, I didn't dare to go there but is that a beer bar or Go Go? Same at the end of the Soi a Green neon lit bar 🟢,I saw people walking past me sitting at Balcony going to a green lit neon bar at the end of the Soi what bar is that ? There was also a WINE bar opposite in that Spi ,never see one customer go in in the 2 hours I sat at the Balcony THere seem to be a busy bar called Connections Also I walked yes walked back to , I went past two massage places with same name 19 teen , obviously the "boys" werent 19 but some gorgeous ones .👦 500 baht oil massage ,should I ask them BEFORE I take them if they would fuck me ? How would I do this (ask) if there are other guys there ? I went past looked at some hot guys sitting there ,I want them to fuck me in my old Daddy ass . Can I choose the "boy" ?
  11. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    My favourites
  12. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Apart from the visits to the boy bars ,my first time to MINI SIAM a theme park in Pattaya with its miniature statue 🗽 from around the World 🌍 Grab🚕 to there was less than 100 baht from Pattaya ,it's up the highway and entrance fee 300 baht. Something to do to break the monotony 😉takes a out 2 hours if you picture everything
  13. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I go into a long story on how sympathetic I am, and then they listen attentively and at the last minute I hit them with...."I will help you for a blowjob!!! The shocked look on their faces 😲
  14. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Yes I just read it He arrived last week...I'm arriving...this week!
  15. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    k 😂 😅 I apologise maybe it's my slang sentences 😮 This week as in the future this week,meaning before Sunday ,so I will be going there ...this week . However when I arrive...this week.😉...I will still be posting on here ... although that might be ....next week!😀 I did post a lot ...last week...I'm hoping I post more next week..as I'm arriving..this week As for having nothing better to do ...your right...I'm at home waiting for my flight this week. 😳 I hope that makes sense ☺️
  16. Nearly, I was amazed ,Half my arm was in there and he was moaning shouting " oh yes more ! Give me more Sir ! 💪🍑
  17. You like to feel the stretch I remember fisting a guy in Melbourne a few years ago....he complained my arm wasn't big enough .💪 He wanted a bigger "stretch" he told me ,😮😀🍑✊
  18. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Just reading about another post here staying at the Furama Silom I'm in Bkk this week 🏙️🌇🌆 I just checked reviews for this hotel all negative,saying it's dirty ,old ,slow internet etc 😮😳 Any reports yourself??
  19. 😳Something happens in March April???
  20. Could we describe "edging"??😮😮this boy on Grindr Pattaya
  21. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I will be arriving Wednesday night at 11pm Any Go Go bars have shows on after this time or should I just go to a bar
  22. I did take a Grab from Tartawan to Balcony then worked out later it was a 5 minutes walk😂
  23. May I ask what places you went to see with Mac?
  24. What's 23cm in cock inches?😅

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.