Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
I never kiss after rimming ๐ ๐
-
The countdown starts.
I'm arriving October 2nd at midnight โฑ๏ธ Hate that time because it's a missed night unless I hit the early late closers in Pattaya I guess Jomtien complex will be still open at 2am ๐ Isn't the late closing of bars now ok?๐บ
-
The Boyztown hotels
I think there is also the Le Cafe Royale? I just found that area noisy to stay overnight Probably won't be nowadays though because of the limited customers. Do they still have the boys line up in the afternoon on the street? ๐ฎ
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
I thought you used the bus from Pattaya to BKK . I haven't used the bus ๐for years I'm too old ๐ด Rather pay the extra 1000 baht and go quick door to door ๐ช
-
Are you scared of photography?
You made me laugh...๐คฃ๐which is a rarity nowadays ๐
-
The Boyztown hotels
I might try Classroom for a few nights this trip But I need a room with a balcony
-
The Boyztown hotels
Yes I believe they go. However I havent stayed in that area for years ,they just aren't as "out there" as they once were . What are the gay favourites? I guess Classroom is a dark horse now , Zing ,Agate in Jomtien complex
-
Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok
What is the addresses of these saunas?๐ Thanks by the way ๐๐ฟ
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
Sounds like you & my Filipino BF๐ต๐ญ๐ฆ๐ฟ would get on great together That would be me hiding underneath the trees , I hate the Sun ,โ๏ธI hate beachesโฑ๏ธ ,I hate swimming ๐ You could go to Koh Larn with him ๐I will go to the gym instead ๐๐ฟโโ๏ธ Arriving next month he is already asking about beaches , and islands.
-
The Boyztown hotels
I know a lot of you prefer Classroom But I'm wondering if anyone still stays in the Boyztown hotels anymore?๐จ๐จ Haven't heard of reviews about them for ages, is the Ambiance still going?๐ They used to be so so popular when Jim was running them.๐ How times change ๐โฐ
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
Is that obviously sharing with how many others?
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Fantastic ๐
-
Are you scared of photography?
As we know this younger generation are glued to their phones taking pics and selfies with everything. My younger bf in Australia ๐ฆ๐บtakes videos & selfies of his Friday night Dance Club dancing๐บ๐ฟ and it's encouraged by the nightclub to take pics for the best pic award ๐ท So he sent me a short video last Friday night where everyone was dancing and yes you guessed it ,they're all holding their phones๐ณ looking at themselves...dancing ๐คฃ So my concern to him is to be a bit cautious taking pics in Pattaya , particular in the bar areas , because it's OLDies like me ( over 60) who are grumpy ,not used to it etc and some of us in our age group are paranoid and go off in a tantrum especially if he is taking a selfie standing in front of a bar Omg I'm in a picture someone will probably shout ๐ฑ I recall last year though a few middle aged farangs ,(younger than me) ,taking pics of the Gay PRIDE in Pattaya and a few sour old puss's (my age over 60) ) were commenting about how "despicable" this was .๐ But I think it's time to Get with the times If you don't want to be on someones picture stay home it's 2024,you can't expect people especially the younger generation not to take pics if their outings just because you could be in it ๐ Of course at a Gay PRIDE๐ณ๏ธโ๐๐ณ๏ธโ๐ your going to have to expect photography There's CCTV everywhere now anyway
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
Actually ๐ท ๐ท
-
Am I too old for this ?
Yes have a lot of bottom boys want me but can't attract tops
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
I'm a total bottom so in reality I should be looking at butt Botox injections for bigger cheeks!๐๐ But I get a lot of guys on Grindr asking if I have a "thick Daddy dick" I want a thick Daddy dick ๐๐ฅ๐ฅ
-
Would a bottom never consider another bottom as a partner?
Not all relationship is based on sex. My current Filipino bf is top and I'm bottom We cuddle kiss hug more than having sex ๐๐จโโค๏ธโ๐โ๐จ Full sex is maybe once a month with each other I prefer a open relationship and I'm honest with him when I get a guy off Grindr and he is with me too...well...most of the time I hope๐ I prefer to be fucked by many Asian guys especially at my age where time is limited. If some young Asian guy offers to fuck my old saggy daddy ass for free on the spur of the moment I'm can't deny it If my BF was a total bottom it probably wouldn't work out though ๐ Many people think HE is the bottom, because he has boyish looks and I'm "bear" looking ๐ป
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Not allowed! ๐
-
Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
I guess you would be looking at the North Pattaya area for the beach front hotels ,is that correct? Up there towards Naklua? I can't help you with "upscale hotels" up that way ๐จ As for your transport enquiry you have many great t options including GRAB or BOLT๐๐ Download the apps ready You also on Beach road the baht buses ๐ I also would be interested to know about any great beach options in Pattaya as I'm bringing my Filipino bf๐ต๐ญ who is unfortunately a beach boy๐๏ธโฑ๏ธ ....and I'm not ๐ญ
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
Obviously this is not the same as the Hylauronic Acid injection at Bangkok's HE Clinic for 68,000 baht Do we have any Doctors or Medical professionals here who can tell me the difference between Silicone and the expensive Hylauronic acid? Obviously cost is one factor I would like to have a thicker Daddy dick, I'm wondering if this "silicone " is an alternative to the expensive Hylauronic acid?
-
Am I too old for this ?
Bears are not really popular in my opinion in Thailand Many Thai guys unlike Filipino ...are not into beards in my experience
-
Am I too old for this ?
Ahhhh lol Looks like me ๐คฃ ๐คฃ
-
What's your drink?
Taking my Filipino friend to Thailand next month. He is a Wine lover ๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐พ He works as a Sommelier in a hotel here in Australia Any information on wines in Thailand particular Bangkok
-
Am I too old for this ?
Thailandโs premier LGBTQ+ music festival returns this October. Enjoy two days and nights of parties in some of the cityโs biggest and best venues. Featuring the hottest men from across Asia. Reconnect with old friends, make new ones, and enjoy unforgettable experiences. XXO Party brings together the leading international circuit DJs, the hottest gogos from across Asia and
-
Anyone doing Chiang mai
How do they inject this ... silicone? It's obviously different from Hylauronic acid,in which they are charging 70,000 baht for 10ml on a Bangkok mens clinic What is this stuff boys are injecting?? How long does it last?