Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. You honestly truly believe Biden spoke to him by telephone?? Biden wouldn't remember who he is was 😄
  2. I am more careful in asking for sex off straight guys nowadays than say 20 years ago . This is a different Generation that gets offended more easy and had one guy in Bangkok get angry at me
  3. That was yesterday Stop living in the past 😅😂
  4. Good morning 🌅 Vinapu !!
  5. 26 hours ? 😱 And here I am complaining about a 9 hour flight !
  6. I had a rough idea where Texas is 😄 I saw it on television,it's near the Mexican border apparently. If I was going to the USA for a holiday,which I probably never will, I would definitely go to Texas to see the guys wearing the cowboy 🤠 hats and be bent over by a Cowboy
  7. Forgive my ignorance, but what are the off fees for Jupiter And can you take a guy out without buying him a drink ? Of course the risk is you won't know if he is a top or bottom unless you ask the mamasan,but I get bored sitting there with a guy drinking when all I want to do is go back to the room. I'm not a BKK expert so is 2,000 baht ok for short time? 1 hour etc , would they be offended? Maybe 3k
  8. I have a 7 day break from work next month Im thinking taking a break ,fly from Sydney to Bangkok Im not strapped for cash but I don't like to waste it either Do any of you ever fly to BKK for 7 days/nights? Is that sound ridiculous?
  9. Sounds a bit prejudice. Refugees should be welcome
  10. Absolutely!!! America could easily take another 10 million refugees this year .
  11. Exactly! Trump is a rapist and a racist Open those borders !!
  12. Yes Trump is racist I hope Kamala wins and increases that immigration over the border Apparently 10 million refugees have come into America in the last 4 years and good on them the poor people Tear down those walls and let more of these poor refugees in I say ! Trump tried to build a wall 🧱 to keep them out ,I'm glad Biden stopped that !!! Let them in !Let them in !!
  13. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No ..but now we have a youth crime problem in Australia caused by the years of the 9k baby bonus which ironically was brought in by a conservative government and taken out by the socialist government
  14. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes there was no abortions during the 10 years the "baby bonus " was in..the Government handed out $9,000 after having a baby ! Which led to every bitch getting pregnant
  15. Is Venezuela that bad? I just looked it up on Google maps over there in South America area
  16. Just reading the South China Morning Post on safe LGBT Countries Number 1 for most safest is Singapore🇸🇬 following Japan🇯🇵 Most violent Caracas Venezuela 🇻🇪 And Myanmar 🇲🇲 Then Karachi Pakistan 🇵🇰 And interesting Manila Philippines 🇵🇭
  17. How does one reverse image search?
  18. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Whoever gets in I hope they continue to let all those poor refugees cross the border . I hope they increase it actually,those poor people from Mexico and South America.
  19. I love Salt & Pepper, behind up the road from Tukcom , the owner is quite talkative and friendly indian background Thai guy ,hobby is making trains and ships out of matches
  20. Hotels are becoming dangerous to stay in 😂 Couple from Sydney Australia last week in the Philippines, murdered in a 4 star hotel
  21. Sometimes it's the Air conditioning on the plane ,it's too cold sometimes
  22. Yes I always put 2 guests down. Trouble is on Airbnb they want the second guests name
  23. None of them are my type .
  24. I'm one who doesn't like big cocks I prefer a small cock The best I ever had was a old Vietnamese guy in a gay sauna probably in his 7o's who had a small cock but knew how to use it ,making circular motions in my ass.
  25. What about Indonesian,I find they have big cocks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.