Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kokopelli3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kokopelli3

  1. I have been told that X Boys in Boyztown area has a raunchy nightly show, but I haven't been there in many years. But nothing to compare to the raunchiness of the goings on in Sunee Plaza in years gone by.
  2. Eros Bar in Sunee was one of the raunchiest of bars.
  3. Happy Place was indeed a happy place! I would frequent the upper level and enjoy a kissing session with one boy who could not get enough to it. And while we were kissing another lad was on his knees doing me! And always there was some farang who sat there taking it all in and I believe pleasuring himself.
  4. I was referring to you making a "hit" on another post! But if you would l Ike, foils would be quite acceptable, as I first learned fencing at the University and much later joined a fencing school to improve my skills. Alas, I hung up my foil in dismay and have never fenced again for many years. En garde!
  5. I have been retired for 30 years and have spent the last 20 years in Pattaya and would not consider living elsewhere other than an assisted living in Chiang Mai if no other recourse. My hobby is going to host bars every night for 2 glasses of wine. 555
  6. I think you are hopelessly in love, unicorn.
  7. kokopelli3 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Happy to report that Winner Bar in Sunee Plaza has about 9 boys, most of whom are new, now dancing on stage. Good time to visit.
  8. I am not familiar with the actual beginning of the Complex however it existed since before 2000 when I first visited there. Then some years later was dubbed Jomtien Complex Walking Street which then morphed into Supertown. Not sure who was behind the name changes? As mentioned earlier many of us still refer to it as Jomtien Complex.
  9. Supertown is a recent renaming of the Complex. For many of us old timers it still is referred to as Jomtien Complex.
  10. During the American Revolutionary War the Marquis de Lafayette, who was 19, was referred to as The Boy General. So a boy can be a general or be a money boy, boyfriend, etc.
  11. Peter wrote "Yet it is estimated that between 45% and 50% of US citizens do not have passports and have never travelled outside their country. The majorty of those who do have passports are to be found on the east and west coasts. So the majority of those in the USA have never travelled abroad, know about other countries, their peoples, their societies and their problems only from their own media sources" The USA is a large country, about the 3rd or 4th largest in the world thus there is little need to travel to other countries for tourism purposes. Even now land travel to Canada does not require a Passport. I have traveled to Mexico by land and did not need a Passport but that was 10+ years ago. You simply walked across a bridge from USA to Mexico to enter Tijuana, of course one would have some form of ID with them.My parents traveled to Canada and never held a Passport. But even so, about 50% of Americans do have a Passport, which, people wise, that is 170 million Passports in circulation, and increasing annually, which I believe to be the highest in the world. Plus many people in USA have little incentive to travel abroad for whatever reason. As for knowledge of the countries, their peoples, their societies , etc, that all depends on their level of education, ethnic identity, and interests. etc. Kind of like the situation here in Thailand! 555
  12. As an American citizen, I know of none in my circle of friends who has owned a handgun except for myself. I knew a man who had some handguns and wanted to get rid of them at a very discounted price so I bought two nice pistols. I kept them locked in a safe and had no ammunition except a few bullets that came with them. Finally sold both of them at a profit. Too dangerous to keep in my house! I did live in a State with strict gun controls.
  13. I have worked with some Indians in my home country and even shared a house with one. Never was there any unpleasant body odor. Perhaps they did not have access to spicy food or maybe took showers every day.
  14. M bar music enables conversation but not necessarily during the show.
  15. It would be customary to give a boy who sits with you a drink and a 100 Baht tip. If he allows kissing and touching, then 200 Baht or more depending on the situation.
  16. kokopelli3 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    You mean not stopping him from drinking?
  17. Written catholic, not Catholic. The word "catholic" has a general, broader meaning of universal, all-inclusive, or having broad sympathies.
  18. I went with a Laos lad in Jomtien who says he is straight, but kisses, sucks cock and takes PrEP. What more to say?
  19. kokopelli3 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Ok on a positive note there were 2 go-go boys there a few nights and one of them was ill.
  20. kokopelli3 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Winner Boy Bar is open however there are very few go-go boys on display.
  21. I will try to reply and use the most simplistic language possible. Yes, it is true that air fares have soared to new heights, yet some carriers have allowed their fares to descend to new lows. And a few carriers have maintained a steady, level course, neither ascending nor descending. Why is that? Since demand is down the carriers seek to stabilize their revenues by increasing fares, while others lower their fares to seek new customers and yet some carriers are maintaining fares at the customary level for unknown reasons of their own. Does that make any sense? Courtesy of my AI ChatBot.
  22. You really must get out more often Oldaddy; you are missing all the action in Supertown.
  23. Olddaddy's passion is in trolling not in researching.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.