Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
Ayutthaya advice
A day trip is sufficient; overnight a bore.
-
Bangkok / Pattaya trip advice.
I don't believe that was vinapus' recommendation?
-
Daily Rate Woes
As zombie posted above, drop him now as it will only get worse!
-
A Cautionary Tale: Love Without a Plan
There is another factor to be considered in providing for a Thai partner after one's passing. Which is just "what assets does the farang own" ? Not everyone who retires to Thailand is a wealthy person who may have assets to leave anyone. Many are just getting by in their daily lives most often supporting their Thai friends financially. But when the final passing of the farang does occur, there is nothing left to leave anyone. Getting by when alive; penniless in death.
-
Name Three Gay Men in History You'd Like To Invite For Dinner
Seems I misread the title of this post! I thought it said men, not gay men. Thus eliminating Washington and Obama but Lincoln apparently had some suspicious encounters in his younger days.
-
Name Three Gay Men in History You'd Like To Invite For Dinner
George Washington, 1st President of USA. Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of USA. Barrack Obama, 44th President of USA.
-
Some news I found
I didn't know where Benidorm was but did check Google and, guess what, it is actually in Spain!
-
Have you ever hired a non MB?
How can you "hire" someone and not give him money?
-
"Final Destination"-like death
The squeeze ball does not switch off the MRI but notifies the technician that he patient has concerns of some sort.
-
Go Go bar scene
M Bar is not a classical go-go bar,it is a show bar, but there are many boys there who may be offed. There is an onsite room if one wishes to use it for a small cost. The lads are most willing to be offed!
-
Host Bars not in Jomtien, Boyztown
Yes, BB Gun has morphed into some kind of night venue at the old Royal House Massage but I have no idea just what it is! I know a guy who works there but his written account makes no sense at all! It does seem it is a late night venue with guys available to whomever the customers are. I am assuming basically ladies but who knows?
-
Host Bars not in Jomtien, Boyztown
There seems to be another of this type of club by the name of BB Gun Gentlemen Club located at the old Royal House Massage on the left side of TukCom in Pattaya.
-
Cure for male pattern baldness?
I always wondered why they called it a "cow lick".
-
Go Go bar scene
The owner of Winner Bar, Mr. Paul, said the bar is open. However he is tentatively planning to return to Denmark sometime in the near future.
-
What to expect in Host bar in Pattaya
A manly twink is something of an oxymoron.😵💫
-
Go Go bar scene
Also Classic Boys in Boyztown with twinks.
-
Kissing
Many years ago I first experienced a sniff kiss but forget the circumstances. However recently with a young Laos guy, (who claims to be straight,) I have received sniff kisses from him, but no oral kisses other than a peck on the mouth.
-
A Cautionary Tale: Love Without a Plan
A Will should be written as soon as one reaches a stage of financial independence and lives on their own. This could be as early as 21 years of age. One can never predict when they will die nor know the circumstances of the cause. An accident such as an auto accident, plane crash or any other disaster could leave the deceased's Estate with substantial money. Even a simple holographic (hand written Will) not witnessed can be probated. There is no excuse for not having a Will. ( Not sure if holographic Wills are acceptable in Thailand). I had a friend in Thailand who had several "drafts" of his Will to insure his latest boyfriend(s) would be taken care of, but the drafts were never executed, only one Will from years ago was witnessed, and so that boyfriend(s) received his inheritance.
-
A Cautionary Tale: Love Without a Plan
What you wrote TotallyOz sadly happens so many times here in Thailand.
-
For Old Times Sake
Twenty-five years ago there were many notorious bars at least in Pattaya; I am not particularly familiar with the scene in Bangkok.
-
New Electronic Arrival Form
Regarding the TDAC card, I thought, at first, there was nothing more to do after filing the Card with Immigration, but not so in all cases. A friend recently flew to England via Air France and on his return to Thailand, Air France wanted to see a copy of the TDAC. From what he told me, Air France did not want to accept a pdf file, but wanted a copy either printed or on phone/laptop. I have yet to get all the details.
-
For Old Times Sake
Others have given a good description where it was located. Myself and two friends arrived, for the first time, toward night in Bangkok and stayed at the Tarntawan Hotel. After dinner we wandered the nearby sois and one friend found a bar he liked and myself and friend looked further and found Sweet Cigar. It was quite large with very few customers but had a small stage and a few costumed performers dancing on the stage. No one bothered us other than a waiter who took our drink order. There were some boys sitting around the periphery of the room but none approached us. But what was strange was an older Asian man with his grandson sitting on his lap, which I found odd. Later it dawned on me, the boy was not his grandson! We finished our drinks and returned to our hotel. As I said earlier, a learning experience.
-
For Old Times Sake
On my first visit to Thailand, 25 years ago, my first bar was Sweet Cigar in Bangkok, which was a learning experience! My second bar in Pattaya was Gentlemen Club where I met my first BF and who is still with me.
-
Bar in Jomtien
Bavarian Boys is/was across from 4T and apparently owned by 4T but never opened.. Gone with 4T.
-
New Electronic Arrival Form
As Keithaambrose posted above, the fast track lane, VIP and Elderly is blended with the Passports Lane and off to the right.