Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
Optometrist Jomtien complex
Does this shop do eye exams and provide prescriptions without need to buy glasses?
-
Have You Had A Shingles Vaccine?
In case you have received the first dose of Shingrix and missed the second dose you still should get it even if some time has elapsed. Better late than never!
-
Time To Say . . . .
Best wishes for a great life, Peter. I really enjoyed the many photos you have posted over the years.
-
The opening of Guidos
Thanks, bkkmfj2648.. I guess I was concentrating on the German food.
-
The opening of Guidos
If you are referring to Chicken Cashew I don't recall that on the menu at Schatzi?
-
Those Boyztown hotels
My self and some others found Copa to be an excellent place to stay in Boyztown.
-
Getting prep medicine
You can check Pulse Clinic on 2nd. Road. Across from the entrance to Boyztown. However they don't do deliveries so you must go in person.
-
Farang owned bars Jomtien complex
Of course there is a Peter and the bar was named by his bf, Ing. But the name of the bar is Peter Bar, not Peter's Bar!
-
FREE HIV TESTS
I don' thing testing in the bar for HIV would be a good idea as the results would quickly spread among the other boys which, in the case of HIV, would be more than an embarrassment to the test subject.
-
Asking for a Friend...ME
But the ancient statues were always lacking large genitalia, instead a rather petite penis.
-
Detailed guide for having fun in pattaya..
From what others say, any massage shop will give a "no extras massage". A gent I know regularly goes to Soda Massage in Jomtien for a full body massage sans any extras and pays about B 300 as a tip, plus cost to the house.
-
Jomtien Restaurant Recomendations
In Jomtien there is Marcos, an Italian style restaurant on Thappraya Road Pattaya close to entrance to Jomtien Complex. Very popular!
-
slight embarrassing question
An obvious solution is circumcision; not a bad option for someone with your condition.
-
tukcom massage
Bjorn Again, thanks for a good description of the massage shops in vicinity of TukCom. I always wondered how to tell how many guys were working at Helios, and now I know. I have tried Somjit and Relax and both were good although some years ago they were much better.
-
Did some forum members pass?
kokopelli is still around and somewhat active but not quite as active as previously. The only other member I am aware of is catawampus cat who recently passed on about 3 months ago. No doubt there are others.
-
"All I Want for Christmas"
All I want for Christmas is to shoot a hot load with some nice guy.
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
I also have not been able to log into Gaybutton.
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
Gaybutton is alive and active on his forum.
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
gayguides.com gaybuttonthai.com sawatdeenetwork,com
-
Christmas/New Year Meet Up
Jomtien Complex is far from dead! So many gay men enjoying the atmosphere and the boys.
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
A serious question, does the word "Brit" refer to Englishman, Scotsman, Welshman and Northern Ireland? And if so, would you or others take any offense to someone calling you a Brit? I always wondered about the meaning of Brit and how to properly use it.
-
Grab rider seeks justice after being molested by male passenger
Rarely do I put my hands around the driver's waist but last night I had to. It was a Vespa type motorbike and the foot rests were not easy to use and, as I was carrying a cane, I had only one hand to hold the seat. So I asked the driver if I could hold him and no problem. Hope he didn't report me!!
-
Older Thai Guys
Yes Sansuk Sauna does have a large clientele of older men but what they are looking for is unknown to me, it would be a good place to begin your search.
-
Marc, former member of this forum died yesterday
Marc was a close friend and his death was a shock to me. Marc had suffered for many months in the hospital with a sudden stroke leading to sepsis and heart failure but somehow recovered and was able to walk and visited Pattaya once again. However his heart was weakened which then lead to his sudden death. RIP Marc. \
-
The Economist praises Thai health care system
Regarding free health care for non-Thais, some non-Thais are covered for HIV. (For sure Laos and maybe Myanmar but not sure about Cambodia).