Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
Losing Face?
Max, as the Thai boys say " you think too much"! Stop worrying and start enjoying your stay in Thailand.
-
Karaoke/Host Bars
You will be coaxed into a host bar by many boys, you will order a drink and all the boys will disappear! Happens all the time. However if interested, you can call a boy to sit with you and no problem. Sometimes boys will sit with you, uninvited, and you can buy them a drink or say "not interested". If a boy does sit with you and you buy him a drink, it is still expected to give him a tip such as 100 Baht. If you are a regular, and known to have a boys sit with you, then they will not forget and will approach you for a drink and conversation. If interested in a boy, just off him, or make arrangements to see him at a later time/date.
-
In Thailand Right Now, Do You Wear A Mask Or Not?
In Pattaya, fewer and fewer people, both Thai and Farang are wearing masks, even on the Baht Busses.
-
Have you gave religion away being gay?
I had to look up grok to see the meaning! A good word, but then it came from a good book, which I had read so many years ago and had forgotten.
-
Just arrived in Pattaya- Restaurant recommendations ??
Plenty of mediocre Thai restaurants to choose from!
-
Just arrived in Pattaya- Restaurant recommendations ??
Natan's (French) in Jomtien; Le Bordeaux in Pattaya; Casa Pascal in Pattaya.
-
First Visit
Some of your questions can be answered by doing a Google search. As for a SIM card, likely you can use your phone same as you do in Europe, but don't know if anyone can call you? Do you use Line or Messenger both of which are common in Thailand.
-
Just arrived in Pattaya- Restaurant recommendations ??
Cafe Des Amis and Au Bon Coin are excellent choices.
-
Have you gave religion away being gay?
Yes, seriously.
-
Have you gave religion away being gay?
A most interesting read! However I don't quite understand how losing friends to AIDS led to death of your faith?
-
I asked to be rimmed !
Many years ago I had a lad who offered to rim me and I readily accepted; it was great. As I recall it was at a massage shop and this was part of the service. The Thai expression for rimming is "clean/wash the refrigerator". Sounds like "laun tu yen". They all understand this expression. I might add that "they" your boy du jour, often enjoy the experience if you offer it to them.
-
Are you getting it in your own country?
Never, ever have I had commercial sex in my own country.
-
Pattaya: how to drive to touristic sites?
Bolt Taxi about 200 Baht
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022