Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
“Boyfriend” in Pattaya.
Here is a link to Sawatdee Forum with a thread about Diamond Club. https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?23041-Diamond-club&highlight=diamond+club+pattaya+boys
-
Karaoke
Definitely not Club Lounge (formerly DoDo Bar). Club Lounge is known for the boys dancing between the customer's tables. Likely Bar and Song.
-
“Boyfriend” in Pattaya.
Diamond Club, in Pattaya, is intended for woman looking for guys but, from a reliable source, the guys are more than willing to sit, drink and maybe be offed by gays. Diamond Club is just off of Third Road near the intersection of Pattaya Tai; also at the end of the Soi Buakow market area.
-
Where are they now...
Yes, I also remember Ray who loved to dance in all the shows at the Venue.
-
Where are they now...
That description sounds a lot like Bill/Billy! Yes he is about 80 or so now.
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
No sea view from the top of St.Peters. But lots of views to see.
-
Kissing
Yes, I do enjoying kissing and for some friends it is a must with a money boy. I have experienced sniff kissing a few times many years ago but it does not seem to be prevalent these days.
-
Is it mind over matter?
Only you can answer that by trying it. I have a friend who is on three meds for prostate problems including Flomax/Tamsulosin and with the addition of Cialis and has good/uplifting results.
-
Is it mind over matter?
Why not try Viagra/Kamagra or Cialis to bring back your libido?
-
My first trip to Pattaya
Winner Bar has two cashiers, one is a lady (tomboy) and the other a man, . The lady cashier is normally very pleasant, while the guy is not. Which cashier did you encounter, you did mention "he" and "him" ? The guy is on the rough side while the lady is petite.
-
Taxi car service to Pattaya
Yes there is a feature on their site to schedule a ride up to 90 days in advance. It is located under the "Where to?"
-
Taxi car service to Pattaya
Yes can order a Bolt taxi from airport to Pattaya. Reasonable cost.
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
Soda Massage in Jomtien Complex. I believe the house cost is 200 Baht or so. Tip to masseur depends on the quality of the massage.
-
Bar Boys Question
Regarding giving a tip to the boy or buying him a drink, the owner of Winner Bar in Sunee Plaza put it this way, "the tip helps the boy, the drink helps the bar". So best to buy the boy at least one drink plus give him a tip; everybody is happy!🤑 I am paraphrasing the owner's comments.
-
Bar Boys Question
- Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu
As gerefan stated the fast track is still available "if" one qualifies. I believe age 70 or over; disabled; etc, etc.. Just went through fast track yesterday and it took 2 minutes.- The Boyztown hotels
Copa, across from Ambience, has very nice rooms- The danve clubs
Lucifer on Walking Street, Pattaya and Sinlapin Issan on Third Road, Pattaya are popular.- Audiologist Pattaya
Yes, I do know of an ear doctor/clinic on Third Road, Dr. Apichai. https://www.waze.com/live-map/https://www.google.com/maps/search/ear+clinic/@12.9483021,100.8950144,17.24z? His clinic is on Third Road starting at South Pattaya Road almost to North Pattaya Road. I forget his hours but starting about noon on some days of the week, Best to come early to secure a spot. No appointments. Cost about B1000 and up. https://www.google.com/maps/search/ear+clinic/@12.9483021,100.8950144,17.24z?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI0MDkwOS4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D He has good recommendations.- Electric Baht Bus
I vaguely recall reading something about battery powered Baht Busses but last night got to ride in one from Jomtien to Pattaya. They look similar to the standard pickup truck bus although a lighter blue however the interior is much more comfortable and attractive. Seating is limited to about 10 people with no provisions for anyone to stand on the rear deck. And the sound of the "I want to get off" call button is a very pleasant "ding-dong". The ride was quiet, fume free and well dampened and brisk. Cost was 10 Baht, as usual. Anyone else have this experience?- Being lonely on your trip
Oddly, I just started reading that very book today, although I was well aware of Ching-chong which I learned on my first visit to Thailand some 20 years ago.- ED medication in Bangkok.
You could try Pulse Clinic in Bangkok for any ED meds. https://www.pulse-clinic.com/buy-generic-cialis In Pattaya easy to buy anything on the streets or at a pharmacy. You can split the 20 mg pills in half which should also work at 10 mg.- Rent boys Pattaya vs Bangkok?
It may come as a surprise, but many Bangkok boys come to Pattaya on weekends and other days to sell their "trade" on the apps and at a discounted price from 1000 - 1500 Baht.- Dick's Cafe Jomtien
Dick's Cafe reopened today in Jomtien.- Did Boyztown get totally new buildings since 1999 and why a new sign every few years?
Copa has been open since September 2008 according to their page on Facebook. - Going to Thailand again - a few questions from Numazu