Everything posted by kokopelli3
-
GOP- Nice Boys
Tuberculosis is a frequent complication of HIV+. I had one Laos friend die from TB who had HIV another friend with HIV also has TB.
-
Winner boys
There is a go-go bar in Boyztown proper where the drinks are 250 Baht but, I believe, the second drink in on the house. Whether this applies to one and all I don't know, maybe just to good customers??? Not to tease you.😁
-
Winner boys
I truly like Winner Bar and enjoy the boys, but there is another go-go bar in Pattaya with an even better value with two good drinks for 150 Baht in total. But one must be a VIP customer to receive this special. Cannot mention the name of the bar.
-
Visiting Pattaya in July
I believe you mean Baht Bus ( Pickup truck bus, 10 Baht) as I have not seen any tuk tuk (3 wheeled transport) in Pattaya. Also can use a motorbike taxi 80/ 100 Baht or a Bolt car 100+ Baht or Taxi.
- non money boys
-
Busy but not in JC
Supertown is the newly coined word for Jomtien Complex.
-
Busy but not in JC
Last night in Supertown, M Bar was very busy with many customers and boys. M Bar is not on the main soi in Supertown but on the next soi over, near Agate Hotel
-
Visiting Pattaya in July
In Boyztown, Copa is a good place to stay with very nice rooms. Copa is across the soi from Ambiance.
-
Taking off shoes before entering a house
In Thailand it is the custom to remove shoes upon entering someone's house and it is the same in Quebec, Candada.
-
Need up to date info
I do notice some twinks at Soda Massage in Jomtien Complex, so worth a try. In Sunee Plaza there is Winner Boy Bar which usually has 10 boys on stage and primarily twinks. There is a recent post on this forum with photos of Winner Bar. In Boyztown there is Toy Boys and Classic Boys both of which have some twinks in their repertoire.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Thanks for all the "likes".
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
These photos were published on Facebook. I was seated with the dancer in first photo on the right plus another dancer wearing glasses and jeans.
-
Need to know precise date for Songkran water splashing
Lots of bicycles but no motorbikes so likely in the 50s as lendo posted.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Unfortunately the gentleman you refer to was unable to attend the party although he most often does visit Winner Bar once a week after a dinner party he routinely hosts at a nearby restaurant.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
No I did not write this I typed it using the keyboard on my laptop. There were many pictures taken by farang of the Thai dancers in their skimpy attire. I did take two photos but do not have permission from those involved to post them..
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
The Anniversary Party at Winner Bar attracted many Farang and Thais plus a great abundance of tasty food. The go-go dancers mixed with the customers and entertained them with their distinctive attire at the outdoor premises. Some customers did eventually wander to the interior to further chat and drink with the dancers. A successful party for all.
-
Need to know precise date for Songkran water splashing
I was wrong! Tonight, April 9, in Jomtien Complex three people sitting at my table got a bucket of water dumped on them.
-
Need to know precise date for Songkran water splashing
In Pattaya the last day is April 19. It may start as early as April 11 in Pattaya .
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
The owner, Paul, can be seen sitting outside of Winner Bar most nights. Ten boys on stage tonight.
-
Gay sex slang?
.06 cups/ mouthful
-
Advice please
When I first came to Thailand over 20 years ago my friends and I began our adventures in Bangkok for a few days and then off to Patttaya which we enjoyed and never returned to Bangkok other than on rare occasions. Just easier to get around Pattaya and cheaper!
-
Advice please
Pattaya far better than Bangkok for a first timer.
-
Gay sex slang?
Two for the price of one!
-
What's you opinion? Is Jeremy Allen White a butterface?
Not a butterface, a man of wax! A man, young lady! Lady, such a man As all the world — why, he's a man of wax. Nurse, Romeo & Juliet
-
Percentage of Males who are circumcised in Each country
It seems like some posters are in favor of circumcision does that also apply to female gential mutilation FGM aka female circumcision? Since the parents consent to FGM then it must be good for girls same as male circumcision of infant boys. If it's good for the gander it must be good for the goose! I might add that a young Thai man I know had to be circumcised as part of a medical procedure to remove an oil injection he had into his penis. He very much regretted the loss of his foreskin.