Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jamiebee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jamiebee

  1. Woah, really they do penetration during the performances now? This should be a standard to all the boy gogo bars at this age. 😁🫣 I'll try to visit Fresh Boys at least once before I leave Thailand on 24th, and hope I get lucky to see it.
  2. The restaurant name is @surawong Restaurant, it's a just small/medium sized restaurant with indoor AC seating and a patio tables for smokers. The table We sat on was just next to the band, 3-man band of a vocalist, guitarist and drummer guy using portable electronic drum pad, but it was not noisy at all. They played I believe RnB Thai songs, it was quite a nice experience and I love the ambience too. It was just 1 or 2 buildings after Xone exchange. https://share.google/TaJpVQ2jHCa4InBxK
  3. Update #3 I'm writing this update on my bed today Thursday early morning at 04:00am. It seems my body clock is messed up and can't adjust 🤣🤣 I haven't had an update as I was busy with accompanying two of my non-scene lady friends, first timers in Bangkok, becoming their tour guide and porter hahaha Tuesday Evening Let's see, hmmm I went to Tawan bar by 22:45hrs to watch the show and see a prospective off for a different day (3 of whom I'm quite fits the bill 🤤). There was only me and around 5 or 6 other customers one of which was celebrating their Birthday there, who I actually recognise due to plenty of videos on X with him on it. I saw lots familiar faces and bodies from the boys too. The show was good from the vanilla big cock show, the BJ show, until the hardcore fuck show as their highlight 😍🥰😁 and they did the scene longer than it usually was 😳👍. Of all the boy bars in Silom ghetto I've visited so far only Tawan does the fuck show. I'm not sure about the new Big boys bar if they do too but I will know once I go there next time. After the show and once the bar closed I invited 3 of the number boys of Tawan for a meal at the @surawong restaurant not too far away. The place was nice and they do live music too, food was tasty and we all enjoyed the meals especially the Beef Tongue and Fried Sea Bass. After we finished our meals and copious amount of beer we left and said our see you laters after they dropped me back to my hotel around 02:30 hrs. Satisfied I returned back to my room and slept. Wednesday I woke up by 8:00 HRS and decided to have a small snack, a egg salad sandwich I bought from 7-eleven then dozed off again. Woke up by 11:00 HRS and realised I'm running out of fresh clothes, so I quickly packed my dirty laundry and marched up to S.T. Laundry behind Park Silom. Having no actual plans today and already informed my lady friends that I'm sleeping in all day today to rest, I had a quick view on my Line app and saw Jey Spa and it's available boys. I haven't been to Jey Spa yet so I decided to give it a try. I wanted to book Ball but I saw in his Instagram that he was in Japan and as confirmed by the admin he was currently on vacation not available now. Now I was torn between JayJay or Phong, in the end I choose to book Phong instead because he has the massive muscle build that I love 🥰😍🤤. I booked for 14:00HRS 90mins Oil massage in their deluxe VIP room and I was quoted THB1250. The admin also mentioned that Phong can Top or Bottom and mentioned his expected tip. This was quite helpful for me as I don't need to negotiate the tip and won't be surprised if I'm asked the rate I'm not expecting. So now from Park Silom I have enough time to travel via BTS to the location. By 13:50hrs I've reached Jey Spa and Phong with his massive build welcome me at the door. After paying the room we headed up to the next floor, deluxe room is just a room with a double bed with a shower inside but no toilet. I was guided to shower first while he go get his paraphernalia then once he came back and took shower afterwards. With his strong hands he started the massage from my lower body to my back, the massage was ok. An hour through the massage he already started to be more intimate with his hands. And once in a while aims his girthy member to my face which I gladly receive. I was getting a little worried if appendage of his can even fit me later as it's already a mouthful 🤣🤣🤣. Then my anticipation ends when he started aiming it down there and as expected I had difficulties receiving it without wincing. Phong is not aggressive helped me relax and suggested to sat on him so I'll be in control, completely opposite from the time I had with one of the Arena guys whose very forceful and I did not fully enjoyed the experience then 😵‍💫. After a few minutes of trying, from just the tip till successfully accommodated the full member. It became pleasurable, rough and intense and, I was manhandled and I had a blast (😉😏🫣🤣🤣🤣). Full 90 mins worth all the penny spent. Jey Spa you just earned a loyal customer here 🤣🤣🤣 Leaving Jey Spa with trembling legs like I was coming from an intense workout or a marathon I walked towards the BTS but went to explore EMquater and Emporium malls first before heading back to my hotel room. I've reached back to my room around 18:30HRS I realised how famished I was having only a small egg salad sandwich from today morning. I'm feeling a bit sore so I don't want to go anywhere right now so I decided to buy some quick hot meals from 7-Eleven and brought it back to my room to eat. Took a shower after and by that time it's already 20:30 hrs. I've decided against visiting Big Boys tonight for an early rest. And so why I'm here right now posting this at 06:30 HRS finishing my report hahaha I'll be snoozing now 😴💤
  4. True, I do suck when it comes to planning things and actually following it through evident from my previous visits here. I just want to have a clear picture on what I have to do, but then again I usually end up doing what I felt doing at the point in time instead. Hahaha 😂 😂 I'll try to keep my days and things to do more easy and simple and enjoy more of the Thai sabay sabay lifestyle for the next following days, besides my left foot still feels swollen for all the walking.hahaha OMG He did! 😭😭😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
  5. Update #2 The last couple of days nothing much interesting to share. Just shopping, enjoyed Guido's sausages two nights in a row 😉🤣🤣, and visiting bars I didn't had a chance to go to from my past few times I'm here like Banana Room, Jupiter, Moonlight, etc. I also didn't off anyone yet as I'm still in the rediscovery state of my return to Bangkok and I haven't prepared myself yet 🤣 🤣 🤣 Sunday I checked out from 56 Surawong and checked in to Raya by 12:00hrs. Afternoon around 13:00hrs I went to Chatuchak Weekend Market. I opt to do shopping for souvenirs at the first few of days of my trip so I won't forget the things my friends request from here. Basically, Thai beauty products for the ladies, Thailand shirts (love the ones with Thai food graphics like mango sticks rice, pad Thai, etc.) for the gents, some cute stuffed indigo elephant key chains, Cha tra mue Thai Tea and miscellaneous stuffs for the others. This is just to get over it and mark it out of my to do list. I returned to my hotel by 17:00hrs exhausted from the heat, rain and walking, I took a quick shower and slept till evening. Woke up by 21:30hrs fixed myself up and decided to go to G's for my first German Sausage of this trip 🤣. By 22:30hrs I headed to Jupiter. Jupiter only has a handful of boys I may consider to off (the boys don't have numbers here to my confusion), they also don't seem to be approachable even if I wanted to give some red note tips, so didn't, I'm too shy to call em. The music too loud on where I sat by the left side of the stage with the mamasan pestering me all night. Not much people there maybe 15-20 customers during the time I was there. I left after the show and returned to my room immediately fell asleep due to fatigue during the day. Monday I slept like a rock until 12:15 hrs and decided to go to MBK to see if they have something I was looking for. I went first for lunch in Park Silom at Kub Kao Kub Pla and ordered the sun dried pork appetizer and the fried sea bass in tamarind sauce for the main. I didn't know the sea bass is a big portion dish hahaha I forced myself to finish it anyway, tasty 😋 🤣 🤣 I didn't find what I was looking for in MBK after roaming around the mall for a few hours. So same as yesterday I returned from MBK by 17:00hrs and slept in my room till 21:30hrs and when to G's for dinner this time I had Guido's Austrian Cheese Sausage 😋🤣🤣 then left to visit Moonlight. To Moonlight, I was here for the first show and only about 12 customers. Sat at back right side of the stage. None of Number boys are my type, as for the models I like how big and chunky Mr.Tum is 🤤. Babe was there, but no Nicky, no Tiger and no Nut 😕. Boss is there looking cute but still too twinky for me. Only the production numbers where Mr.Tum performed are the ones I actually enjoyed. I left around 23:45 and walk towards the soi where the other boy bars are located with no predetermined bar to go to. Fresh boys and Hot male touts are busy with their phones and only the Dreamboy tout dragged me inside for the last show of the night. Last year I enjoyed the show here so I let myself be dragged inside. This time, it's not very entertaining; the big cock show? didn't like it, the performers looks so emaciated. There were only about 6 boys left on stage none of them is enticing. In a normal day I would off #46 the mustache/beardy guy but I don't feel him tonight. I was looking for #2 the uncle but he was already taken. I left after the show and went back to my hotel to rest, my feet were still very sore from all the walking for last couple of days of Shopping in the day time and going to the bars at night. It seems that I accomplished my weekly steps goal in just two days hahaha 🤣 Tomorrow I plan to visit the Big Boy bar and Than Tawan bar in the evening and maybe Fresh boys and Hot male bar the next day. After visiting all of them, I'll decide where to frequent for the rest of my trip days and starting offing the ones I like. Later part of my trip is also to start visiting Massage places I haven't been to like Ssense, senso, prince, history, Tcs, prestige, and others. I don't think I can visit everything due to limited funds and I don't want to stress my self out so I'll just see which of which I'll be able to go this time around and add the rest to next years to do list. Again, this year's Bangkok trip nothing was planned beforehand so I'll just wing it and do whatever I feel like. Heck, even the things I planned may get sacked too if I'm not in the mood hahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 That's it for now for this update!
  6. I did go to Pattaya last time but as part of a group tour/sightseeing. As for Island hopping, I already had my fair share back home so not really interested haha. Weather was quite pleasant here compared to my last visits which normally falls on April or May. Since I came yesterday I haven't experiences rain here yet or I think I was just passed out on my bed when it did. 🤣 That's one of the plans this time 😁. Due to rain the trees are lush and the waterfalls are gushing. I'll also see if it's a good time to visit Ayutthaya too.
  7. Oh I thought you will still be here for a couple of days more, darn luck. Initially my travels were supposed to be from end of May for two weeks too but with the geopolitical tensions at that time till now Singapore Airlines cancelled flights moving my visit few weeks later than planned. It's a shame we didn't get to meet—I was looking forward to sharing a pint with you. No problems, there will always be next time 😁👍
  8. At 11:00pm after 3 pints of Chang from the dinner in G's I've decided to go to Banana Room Club. I've enjoyed my time in Banana Room Club, the production numbers are top notch and I was really entertained to the point I've been giving out red notes to everyone after each stage. And somehow maybe due to a year of abstinence from alcohol, I was so enamored with one of the Khatoeys 🤣🤣🤣, so pretty 😍, and the chubby one so entertaining that I've given out tips more than I usually do. It sucks that the guy I'm eyeing on (Jon/John was already taken by a baldy muscle guy next to me), but I stayed until their last show. By now I already had 3 pints of Chang from G's and 3 bottles of Singha from Banana Room, I've decided I'll see what Good boys have in store for me. Unfortunately, I never learn, none of them are my type. But there is one Vietnamese guy in Good boys though doesn't have the body type I'm attracted to has a great smile, I'll too tipsy to remember their number or their names by this time, I gave a red note before I left. After leaving Good boys at their closing time, I've decided that I had enough fun for the day and head back to my hotel. To conclude my first day in Bangkok even though without an off, I can say that I had a lot of fun, my stressed spirit recovered and I am looking forward to have the remainder of my two weeks here. Tomorrow, I will be moving to The Raya. 😁👍
  9. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Ohh i was in table 12 with kitty. Was it you who took photos earlier? 🤣
  10. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    [Duplicate post]
  11. After few months of tensions due to this US-Iran war and lots of flight cancellations, I finally got my vacation away from this shit show. As I am based in the UAE, I started my travel on 8th June from Dubai to Manila via Doha reaching next day 9th June. I've only stayed for 4 nights in Manila before flying to Bangkok today morning. I booked a single night to 56 Surawong , checked in and slept the full-day and just woke up around 7pm. I just bought a few necessities and went for dinner while tomorrow I'll be moving to Raya for the rest of my stay in Bangkok. Having my dinner now in G's with my dinner companion G's resident cat under my table. I'll be updating my Bangkok Visit every now and then and try to upload photos if the site allows me. I don't have anything particular planned and just going to wing it with maybe a day trip to Kanchaburi and a 2nd trip to Wat Paknam (last year it was surrounded with scaffolding) in its full glory and maybe visiting some animal cafes with cats, capybaraa, otter and heck raccoons if there is one 🤣 🤣 🤣 Looking forward for next couple of weeks. 😋
  12. jamiebee replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Yep same terms we use in the Philippines too 🤣
  13. I’m really jealous of you right now 😭. My trip to the LOS got canceled because of the situation here in the Middle East. Getting a massage at S’sense is definitely on my to-do list on my return this June👍👍👍 I’m excited to hear more about your trip! 🥰
  14. jamiebee replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Even philippine carrier Cebu Pacific just announced earlier yesterday they are reducing and cancelling some flights to and from Bangkok, Hanoi, Melbourne, Sydney, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur routes citing crisis on global fuel prices. I'm a bit worried my MNL-BKK flight may get cancelled too. Well, even my DXB-MNL flight from here in Dubai where daily missiles and drone attacks are happening is not confirmed to fly. 😅😅😅
  15. @RavenFlock Thank you for the report on Jey Spa. We appreciate the effort you spent on making one and you are good with your writing and thanks for the update on the current rates there. We are eagerly waiting for the rest of your trip report but please make sure you enjoy your time in Bangkok first and have a great time soaking in the experience 😁👍
  16. Thanks @hank75, I usually stay away from Onsens because all the guys I see going in have nice bodies, I don't want to go there and stick out like a sore thumb.hahaha Ohhh I already have my trip and stay booked 😁 👍 I will be arriving a week after Songkran to avoid the water flights. @RavenFlock Hope we see a Trip report here soon! 😁👍
  17. ST (Short-Time 1-2hrs ) and LT (Long-time overnight or until breakfast) are terms used when offing someone from the bars or may also apply for Money boys from the apps. For Massage shops - they are categorized as S(soft) , SS (super soft), H (Hard) depends on what the masseurs are known to be willing to do. For Spas or Onsens - I have no idea hahaha because I don't go to them since I'm very body self conscious as I'm a bit of a chub. Since you are more on side stuff I recommend searching the forums for Massage places like Prince, SSense, Senso, History of Massage, Jey Spa, etc. these places are mostly have masseurs hunks. If you are looking for twinks then you can search the forum for Massage shops in Saphan Khwai..
  18. Will be in Manila 24-27 April before flying to Bangkok 😋
  19. Aside from the limited spots for fun 😉😉, the problem with underdeveloped mass transportation, ever so choosy drivers in Ride-Hailing apps like Grab and others, Problem back home in the Philippines is that it is more expensive even for locals to travel other part of the Philippines than international flights like say to Taiwan, Thailand or other neighbors in the SE Asia. 😑 Including accommodation costs, like AirBnBs and Hotels. Especially Hotels! I am working in a Hotel as a Front Office Manager in a 4star Hotel and rates in the Philippines are not worth the money for product/service they are offering. I haven't stayed more that 7 days a year back home since 2023. Oh and The vloggers I've seen in the news got arrested, jailed and will be deported were those blatantly disrespectful calling the locals monkeys and potentially causing some harm pranks like vitaly did. But Vitaly has plenty money and had it easy in prison that's how corrupt the current Philippine system is right now.
  20. I like the Quarter Silom too especially the Tower 3 as it does not pass directly through the reception desk, but the walls are paper thin you can hear the next room chatting and the doors are slamming hard somewhat because of air pressure somewhere.
  21. Nice another muscle type connoisseur like myself 👍👍😸 For gogo bars, the Atlas bar is currently closed and only option is Than Tawan Bar where the boys moved back to. Try to visit Dreamboys Bar too, I found a few boys there last time that I somehow fits in the muscular boys that I prefer.
  22. Just sharing.. Just saw this in one of my feeds and found it funny bordering ridiculous.
  23. Merry Christmas 🎄 🎁 to everyone and wishing you all good health and bountiful New Year! 🎊
  24. Thank you for the update ☺️

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.