Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

paulsf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paulsf

  1. paulsf replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Name is SOL. Signage is not good. Opening night, No touts, No flowers No sign of a Grand Opening. , No idea what was going on. I barely saw a customer go in till 10pm. Nobody could even say if their was a show or not. He needs to put Marketing high on his list. Let’s see what happens with quiet Sunday and Monday coming up. I’ll try to get a peek inside.
  2. paulsf replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    New gogo will be opening tomorrow night. Lights were on for some last minute training. Name will be So Club. Couple of shirtless guys came out a couple of times. Appearance looked like Dreamboy type guys.
  3. I flew to Boston on Delta. Flying back on Qatar. AA only flys to Tokyo, so I use my miles on Japan, Cathay, or Qatar to get to Bangkok. All one stop service from Boston.
  4. My award was with American Airlines miles.
  5. My trip this week on CX was only 70,000 for Business. Boston Hkg Bkk. Deals are still out there but becoming harder to find.
  6. paulsf replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    As of tonight . There is a gogo opening across from Hot Male in old DreamBoys location. Scheduled to open next week or possibly week after. There was music coming from inside, but no activity thru the front door so you couldn’t see what was going on . Told that they were having practice tonight. Owner is Chinese and reportedly paid a lot of baht for the place. Stopped by Screwboys for a few minutes. About 20 guys working and some head turners. Working the crowd, they wanted offs. Some got them just before show time. Wearing white shorts and basketball jersey tops. Good crowd. Almost full. Actually I think the crowds were pretty decent both in Soi 4 and Patpong 2 Other side of Patpong, I noticed the stalls were down to Surawong. I left around midnight but noticed the fine dining of Foodland was quite busy.
  7. paulsf replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    🕵️‍♂️ 🔍
  8. I’m headed to the airport to start my 20 hours of joy in a couple of hours.
  9. Jason I’ll be there in September and October. It would be great to see you. Missed your last couple of trips by a few weeks.
  10. If the Grossly Obese AA security woman was of what you consider normal size, would it have changed your story at all. Was she AA security person or a TSA agent.? Glad you got your wine when you made it onboard.
  11. Oz, they’ll have to wait just a bit longer. I’ll be arriving in September.
  12. Brings tears to my eyes, as I do my 30 hour trip , door to door.
  13. And yet for me living in US , Thailand is a huge bargain.
  14. I’ll stand by my statement that there will be no shortage of boys in the gogo’s and massage shops. They love to party during Songkran also.
  15. I’ve been in Bangkok for many Songkran’s . I’ve always had a great time. I read many times all the boys go home. May be true for many Thai hoys , but there are so many non Thai working guys places usually still have a full working staff. I’m a city person so crowds and traffic don’t bother me, but I do have friends that don’t enjoy it and leave for a week. The crowds tend to be centered in certain areas, so easy to avoid if you want. Will you get wet? Probably. But it’s so hot you dry fast. Find a hot, wet , shirtless guy to take back to your hotel and help you shower. Can be fun. 🥵 I live in South Florida so heat is the same for me, home or in Bangkok. Not an issue. Again I have friends that don’t like the heat and avoid it. It all comes down to your personal tastes. It will be, Hot, crowded, and wet. There also will be a lot of hot working guys looking to make some baht for a week of partying.
  16. He is in Saphan Kwai working, not Silom area.
  17. And a lot of just don’t use Grinder.
  18. At FreshBoys you can interact with the boys outside. They don’t stay outside very long so you need to be quick to catch them.
  19. If you can’t get what you’re looking for at Kman or KK Massage you will have a hard time finding what you you’re looking for in Bangkok. As Reader said they advertise top or bottom. Bottom is probably going to lead to gay. Most of those boys are very good at their job. . Enough English spoken to get your point across. I’ve been using Kman for last year. Nothing lacking.
  20. Covid was and is a Con….could you explain that statement .?
  21. Fortunately when I was there in May I didn’t have the same problems as you gayinpattaya. We saw very little evidence of backpackers packing the Soi. Lots of crowds on weekends , little slower on weekdays. By September it was getting busier every night. And always lively.
  22. paulsf replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    It appears the Night Market is open tonight.
  23. paulsf replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    And if you had made this post first instead of telling me I’m wrong we wouldn’t be having this conversation. I mostly agree with your second post.
  24. paulsf replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    And I just live down the street from Patpong and know what I see. (And hear) So absolutely true.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.