Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sunee Plaza Goodboys on 23/8/17

Featured Replies

  • Author

How much do you tip the boys for this service?

At Eros, I've always tipped 500 for sucking or getting sucked.  It is more than I tip at Good Boys, but one on one time at Eros is more than at GB. For me, GB is more about being a slut and sucking as many nice cocks as I can in a short period and taking their loads.  Generally, the GB boys don't undress, they either pull their cocks out or at most pull their pants down so I can grab their butts.  At GB, I don't direct the action, I leave it up to the boys.  Sometimes, one or two will get naked, but I  look at that as a bonus.  I've jerked off at GB before and gotten help a time or two; and once one of the boys gave me head in front of the group.  However, now I tend to go directly to Eros after GB for some more relaxed slutty action.  At Eros, depending on which boys are there, I'll have one or two boys join me; one to put his cock in my mouth and the other to blow me.  I'm usually at Eros for a few hours so I have more time to savor the experience.  The most boys I've had at once in Eros was 4, 2 blowing me and 1 one standing on either side feeding me their dicks.  I have fucked a boy once out on the sofa at Eros  I tipped him 1000. 

  • Replies 79
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • jackmathew
    jackmathew

    The Good Boys did not disappoint.  I and others have referred to them as ruffians, but the are all actually quite handsome.  I arrived at about 7:30pm and sat on the street with the boys and had a bee

  • Well I duly turned up on the 23rd - things hadn't really started when I first got there, but I returned pretty promptly at 8pm and went in with two lads. So there were two of us and a spectator and a

  • After watching the other member get serviced by his lads, I invited one of my Eros favorites to join me.  I too had to free my cock while my friend stood next to me on the sofa feeding me his nice coc

At Eros, I've always tipped 500 for sucking or getting sucked.  It is more than I tip at Good Boys, but one on one time at Eros is more than at GB. For me, GB is more about being a slut and sucking as many nice cocks as I can in a short period and taking their loads.  Generally, the GB boys don't undress, they either pull their cocks out or at most pull their pants down so I can grab their butts.  At GB, I don't direct the action, I leave it up to the boys.  Sometimes, one or two will get naked, but I  look at that as a bonus.  I've jerked off at GB before and gotten help a time or two; and once one of the boys gave me head in front of the group.  However, now I tend to go directly to Eros after GB for some more relaxed slutty action.  At Eros, depending on which boys are there, I'll have one or two boys join me; one to put his cock in my mouth and the other to blow me.  I'm usually at Eros for a few hours so I have more time to savor the experience.  The most boys I've had at once in Eros was 4, 2 blowing me and 1 one standing on either side feeding me their dicks.  I have fucked a boy once out on the sofa at Eros  I tipped him 1000.

 

I look forward to indulging next week.

looking forward to experiencing in November....have not been to Good Boys 

that's outright sin ! Even I , who is not  being fan of Sunee type boys visit every trip  

 

Welcome to the forum !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.