Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Boys

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Was at Lucky Boys last night again but went at midnight after being at Jupiter. About same number of customers as Wednesday night but while I was there, customers kept streaming in. Must be because of

  • I was back at Lucky Boys last night after 6 months. The drinks bar and cashier counter has shifted to near the toilets and entrance, freeing more seats at the corner where the bar used to be.

  • Okay, so no more police parade last night, business was conducted as usual, most of the guys were back from their one-day break. Now this was 3rd night in a row when I offed the guy from this bar, des

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I see there are more and more positive reviews for Vietnamese boys , I think will try one an my next trip .

don't go by ethnic origins , go by what you see and your heart beat, passport is irrelevant , how they look and perform is what we should care.

I happened to have always good luck with Lao but I credit exactly that - luck , not their nationality. Lots of great Viets in Bkk to sample although Pattaya seems not to be that popular with them.

  • 2 months later...

I wonder if anyone here recalls who #45 at Lucky Boys is. On my previous visit, he got my attention, but I ended up not being able to have any useful conversation with him (because of a mamasan's interruption). I thought he looked quite cute, with a baby face and toned to muscular smooth body. If I remember correctly, he is from Vietnam.

5 hours ago, 18past19 said:

I wonder if anyone here recalls who #45 at Lucky Boys is. On my previous visit, he got my attention, but I ended up not being able to have any useful conversation with him (because of a mamasan's interruption). I thought he looked quite cute, with a baby face and toned to muscular smooth body. If I remember correctly, he is from Vietnam.

How recently was your visit ?  in the last month or so...or longer?  The guys numbers tend to vary as they go home for a bit & then come back.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:36 AM, alex303 said:

How recently was your visit ?  in the last month or so...or longer? 

not recently..it was about 6 months ago.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:36 AM, alex303 said:

The guys numbers tend to vary as they go home for a bit & then come back.

I may soon need to keep a database of the boys for my poor memory.

4 hours ago, 18past19 said:

 

I may soon need to keep a database of the boys for my poor memory.

instead of chasing boys with numbers just go tho the bar and see who is available it's better to be nicely surprised that disappointed that ' dream boy' is absent. Many fish in the sea

41 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Many fish in the sea

"...….
No use crying forever
Because there's too many fish in the sea
Too many fish in the sea
I said, there's short ones, tall ones, fine ones, kind ones
Too many fish in the sea...…"

I like especially the tall ones, fine ones and kind ones. :)

I 'think' I spotted the guy your talking about #45 back in April...your description rings a bell & he was definitely a Viet, nice light muscular build / swimmers bod...I did not see him there on my last trip though but as Vinapu says above, more fun to go look.

I have my regulars but its always fun to find new talent.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

After visiting Dreamboy briefly to watch an exJupiter boy and ever energetic dancing bunny Johnny, I went to check Lucky boys where I heard so many good reviews recently.

Despite heavy rain around 9 pm, the place was 80% full on rainy Monday night.

There were 11 participants on big cock show and surprisingly they took boxer shorts off at the end of the show completely naked except shoes. 
 

Their fuck show had a sort of twist at the end.

The third guy suddenly appears and jerked off to the chest of bottom guy while the guy was getting fucked by the top. lol

In my opinion, between Moonlight, Jupiter and Lucky boys, off percentage of this bar is highest.

Customer comes here for the purpose of offing boys and not just looking at shows.

Lucky boys drink still 350 B

Boys are prohibited to quote more than an official tip of ST 2000/ LT 3000 therefore some guys are complaining generous tippers are very rare.

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

 

Boys are prohibited to quote more than an official tip of ST 2000/ LT 3000 therefore some guys are complaining generous tippers are very rare.

nothing stops us from being more generous although those tips are quite very reasonable 

I agree with your observation , when I was there few weeks ago a lot of boys were sitting with customers already.

Even mamasan Lucy was nice, when she pestered me for an off  I told her my usual  "I like the girls better ' , she smartly replied "I'm a girl "  

Too bad guys there are on twinky side. 

7 hours ago, Jasper said:

Boys are prohibited to quote more than an official tip of ST 2000/ LT 3000 therefore some guys are complaining generous tippers are very rare.

This rates are already high especially if you compare it to Pattaya , I think the policy of the bar is correct if boys will quote outrageous rates to potential clients it will harm the bar reputation and drive away clients from comming again / offing boys.

15 hours ago, Boy69 said:

This rates are already high especially if you compare it to Pattaya , I think the policy of the bar is correct if boys will quote outrageous rates to potential clients it will harm the bar reputation and drive away clients from comming again / offing boys.

I think these rates are reasonable enough 4 me since the cost of living in BKK is more costly as compared to Pattaya which is cheaper that's why they can afford a cheaper rate there.

  • Author
On 6/12/2019 at 8:10 PM, Jasper said:

I found a familiar face of Jupiter’s Vietnamese boy Bi #23. Apparently he moved to Lucky Boys last Friday. He is wearing #71 now.

 

He has been taken off from the gogo boy scene by an American guy who spends half year in Bangkok. 

  • 1 month later...
  • Popular Post

I was back at Lucky Boys last night after 6 months.

The drinks bar and cashier counter has shifted to near the toilets and entrance, freeing more seats at the corner where the bar used to be.

there are two glass boxes on the left and right of the stage for shower shows.

a screen has been installed at the back of the stage that can go up and down. It functions as a curtain for performers to appear during their act. Very nice. Very Vegas.

wednesday night so not full house but most seats taken

good mix of farang and Asian including a group of ladies (they look Korean or Chinese) in a private booth with gogo boys. They shrieked in delight during the big cock show.

the rest of the audience gasped not because of the dicks but because a generous patron at the back (he looks Thai) got mamasans to give one boy THREE one-thousand-baht garlands and a carton of cigarettes

When I passed by him on my way out later with my boy for the night, I saw that he had at least five thousand baht garlands on the table.

lots of boys available. About 50.

Plenty of nudity during show at 10.30pm. Including lovely breasts!

my favourite bar. Here for 10 nights but I foresee myself going there at least half the nights!

24 minutes ago, vinapu said:

are you sure you on the right forum?

Yes! The ladyboy’s breasts were symmetrically perfect. She was accompanied by two topless boys in sunglasses and jeans to the accompaniment of Tom Jones Sex Bomb!

I was also there a few days this week as well. Show has definitely improved, even the ladyboy’s lipsync was really entertaining and well done. Have to agree with @jason1975 on the lovely breasts in full view with the nip slips. Boy sitting with me was also enjoying the show.

The generous patron was there almost everyday. One of the the days he was also at Screwboy where the Luckyboys mamasan and boy also accompanied him.

3 hours ago, denny59 said:

I now dislike the go go bars with shows as the last thing I need is to be sitting near a group of Chinese straight women.

It ruins it for  me...others don't care...I do...

 

 

It’s ok to have them around. They are quiet and keep their hands to themselves (and to the boys seated around them)

6 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

 In a gay bar I only want to see other gay men and Asian boys.

with possible exception of Sunee we don't have gay bars in Thailand , we have boy bars, whether it's good or bad it's matter of preference or quiet resignation

6 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

With you 100% Denny. The very mention of breasts in this forum :hot:. In a gay bar I only want to see other gay men and Asian boys.

Even at boys bar most of them aren't actually straight but 'gay for pay' type.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.