Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

São Paulo sophomore and freshman for Rio

Featured Replies

On 1/10/2026 at 1:41 PM, Connordrick said:

Now that i bit chatty and it is rainy, 

I ended up going to Bangu, but only to the sex Cabines that day. I felt very oral and i wanted to go earlier to explore the area. I was surprised by the neighborhood; it was very vibrant, with many clothing stores and a working-class population. It was nothing like I imagined or at least the day I went there. Its fkng far, that i can tell you, so i went there and the glory holes are inside of sex shop, but more like a boutique, very nice and i looked like it was recently renovated, you pay at the entrace, and walk upstairs, and you will find this: https://www.instagram.com/p/DSkzTJyDtMI/

That video shows the truth about that place—it’s exactly like that: very clean and neat. I went too early, so there was only one guy in his 40s, very handsome and jovial. He didn’t even wait for me to get set up at one of the glory holes. I grabbed a little stool and sat next to his erection, he left very happy. so the 3 ones after him, I don’t know if it was because I was the new guy in town, but I was very popular. At the same time, I waited a long time in between encounters. It wasn’t like everyone came at once; it happened in intervals, one at a time, spaced out. All of them were attractive, with various ages—only one in his 20s, and the rest between 30 and 40. I will definitely repeat , but since it’s such a long trip, I’ll try to do both: the Cabines and Casa Bangu. is not much to said about that besides, it is very quiet and the location is far

I also, went for the first time to Kabalk sauna, located in a odd area, but as always, UBER in and out, itIt’s like a big old colonial house. I guess I went too early because it was only me and another gentleman there. It’s not like I was expecting a palace or anything, but as you move around the place, there are many narrow metal stairs connecting different areas. I’m not sure how convenient that would be for everyone. It wasn’t ideal for me, since I have a bit of an issue with stairs. After several hours and a few beers, only two more guys my age showed up, and one of them told me that the interactive arrive very late, so i was bored and horny so i left to a better pastures.

I also went to Taurus, amazing as always, but I will take a nap before going there. It is intense there, and I am not any more younger, so I got tired and stayed most of the time in the bar. The interactives came very, very late, but they were gorgeous. Or maybe I was too horney, but they were this big Brazilian huge everywhere, everywhere ass, pecs and erections. It was fun playing with them, even though I am a bit squeamish. I know, there is nothing worse than a squeamish whore :( . So I was with them as early as possible. They used condoms but not for oral, so I was able to enjoy them while fresh, sort of speak. I think Taurus have some showers in the way to the lockers? correct me if I am wrong, but those bathrooms definitely have bidets and a hose for the penis. I did a previous 1-on-1 if you want to know more, but I definitely recommend it. I also went and left in an Uber, so I can’t tell about the area. The only part is this time different was the sign for the entrance, this time was easier to catch. In my previous trip there, the entrance was a plain white wall with a small hall, not sign outside, and then you see the front door. So it can take a while to find the entrance between the houses,  Just keep in mind the address of the house, Lapa Street, 8.  you will find it. because it is the 8 i may have snatched a picture of the entrance. i will post it once i find it, if ever.

what time is best for Tarus bar? I hope it is not after midnight as some other bar 

  • Replies 133
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Connordrick
    Connordrick

    hi @babybear2 Definitely São Paulo, for the greatest sextacation. If you're into a classic tourist mood, Rio de Janeiro offers more options, but I'd recommend checking the weather—Rio with thunde

  • Connordrick
    Connordrick

    hey,  I messed up all the names while using my cell phone. I just realized that my title has a typo. Can a moderator fix it for me? Please, I meant "São Paulo," not "Sau Paulo.:(  my report

  • Connordrick
    Connordrick

    I went to Lagos.  It was just ok. I e one of my fave ones and ia couple of new ones.  I will report later. 

Posted Images

  • Author
19 minutes ago, babybear2 said:

what time is best for Tarus bar? I hope it is not after midnight as some other bar 

Here is their x link : https://x.com/taurusbar/status/2010519441159639488?s=46 

Yes after midnight is when the interactive shows start.
but it says from  4 pm I can’t remember being that early  at 4 pm  and  now mentions Monday and Thursday, that is news to me. I’ve been in 3 trips and I usually arrive at 10:pm and leave at around 1/2 am only one time I left earlier at 12   I  have fun all the times and I was able to have sex, it is very democratic, of course, there are some guys that are more popular than others but if I got busy  you all will get busy. How do I miss Brazil  

With the freezing weather in New York City, I made the mistake of visiting the Rainbow Sex Club in Queens, the one on Northern Boulevard. In my experience, it was an awful place. It was very discriminatory, and no one there was remotely attractive or interesting, so I left to not return again  sometimes I have those periods to give a try to those places since I prefer to meet people first instead of the back and forth of RentMen  how do I just those Brazilian sex bars  :( 

 

 

1 hour ago, Connordrick said:

I made the mistake of visiting the Rainbow Sex Club in Queens

I've been there a few times, used to be convenient when I stayed in LIC, but I never found action there either... and I was younger, oh the difficulties of being in a bottom in a world filled with bottoms, lol

7 hours ago, Connordrick said:

Here is their x link : https://x.com/taurusbar/status/2010519441159639488?s=46 

Yes after midnight is when the interactive shows start.
but it says from  4 pm I can’t remember being that early  at 4 pm  and  now mentions Monday and Thursday, that is news to me. I’ve been in 3 trips and I usually arrive at 10:pm and leave at around 1/2 am only one time I left earlier at 12   I  have fun all the times and I was able to have sex, it is very democratic, of course, there are some guys that are more popular than others but if I got busy  you all will get busy. How do I miss Brazil  

With the freezing weather in New York City, I made the mistake of visiting the Rainbow Sex Club in Queens, the one on Northern Boulevard. In my experience, it was an awful place. It was very discriminatory, and no one there was remotely attractive or interesting, so I left to not return again  sometimes I have those periods to give a try to those places since I prefer to meet people first instead of the back and forth of RentMen  how do I just those Brazilian sex bars  :( 

 

 

darn, I hate those mid-night bars because I prefer to sleep before 12.  No wonder I did not see much action in Tarus myself, I visited it once after I leave 117 around 9pm. Apparently 9pm is too early for this place 

  • Author
16 hours ago, babybear2 said:

darn, I hate those mid-night bars because I prefer to sleep before 12.  No wonder I did not see much action in Tarus myself, I visited it once after I leave 117 around 9pm. Apparently 9pm is too early for this place 

Hi @babybear2 I hear you. Me too. By that time I am exhausted or sleepy I am not a kid anymore.
Below are two saunas with interactives at 19 hours  unfortunately I haven been there  but one day I will  

also the late cruisin guide its pretty accurate for Brazil  I hope it helps  

 


 

  • Active Members
5 minutes ago, Connordrick said:

Hi @babybear2 I hear you. Me too. By that time I am exhausted or sleepy I am not a kid anymore.
Below are two saunas with interactives at 19 hours  unfortunately I haven been there  but one day I will  

also the late cruisin guide its pretty accurate for Brazil  I hope it helps  

 


 

This is weird. When I click in the links you shared, they disappear from my screen and do not take me anywhere.

  • Author

Oh sorry guys, i did it through my phone 

 

so here are again:

I dont know what ever happened to Late Night cruisin the page it used to be so good, by cities. mostly southamerica, but now is only the Twitter acount, so i dont think it is as useful as it used to be 

 https://x.com/LateNightCruisn?s=20

I believe this is saved in my bookmarks for Latenightcruisin, but it might be a cached page. give it try: latenightcruisin.com it says it is contructions. 

and this is another page i use, i bet you guys know it: vamosgay.com/

 

and here is again the Chupps club in twitter. and its site. Chuppsclub

https://t.co/sLtW9DMJU4 chuppsclub.com.br/

and the other one i have posted before Showbar

 

  • Active Members
44 minutes ago, Connordrick said:

Oh sorry guys, i did it through my phone 

 

so here are again:

I dont know what ever happened to Late Night cruisin the page it used to be so good, by cities. mostly southamerica, but now is only the Twitter acount, so i dont think it is as useful as it used to be 

 https://x.com/LateNightCruisn?s=20

I believe this is saved in my bookmarks for Latenightcruisin, but it might be a cached page. give it try: latenightcruisin.com it says it is contructions. 

and this is another page i use, i bet you guys know it: vamosgay.com/

 

and here is again the Chupps club in twitter. and its site. Chuppsclub

https://t.co/sLtW9DMJU4 chuppsclub.com.br/

and the other one i have posted before Showbar

 

Now it's working.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.