Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...
  • Popular Post
On 3/13/2025 at 7:48 PM, roughjock said:

- standard paid sex is between $20-$50

Don't confuse what they ask for and what is actually agreed on . I never pay more than 20 USD on first date, most agree, the other few I let go to try their luck with someone else.

It seems upscale hotels have problems with guests. I stay mid class and never a problem. I don't even know what a breakfast buffet.

I have the same range of experiences (in all my various trips to Cambodia, most recent Feb2025), but in general I prefer Cambodian boys over Thai. I have more favorites in Cambodia than in Thailand, even though spend more time in Thailand than in Cambodia. For me, Siem Reap is almost as productive for sex as Pattaya, however I get some for free in Siem Reap, which is rare in Pattaya.

6 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Don't confuse what they ask for and what is actually agreed on . I never pay more than 20 USD on first date, most agree, the other few I let go to try their luck with someone else.

It seems upscale hotels have problems with guests. I stay mid class and never a problem. I don't even know what a breakfast buffet.

I have the same range of experiences (in all my various trips to Cambodia, most recent Feb2025), but in general I prefer Cambodian boys over Thai. I have more favorites in Cambodia than in Thailand, even though spend more time in Thailand than in Cambodia. For me, Siem Reap is almost as productive for sex as Pattaya, however I get some for free in Siem Reap, which is rare in Pattaya.

I stay in a very upscale hotel in Siem Reap,  Viroth's,  and they even bring the boy to your room! I'm afraid,  however that I am more generous than you!

  • 9 months later...
On 3/13/2025 at 12:48 PM, roughjock said:

His boyfriend is quite muscular, 6 inches, uncut, great at sucking dick, and I ride him bareback.

Haha! Would love to have friends who have sexy muscular boyfriends that I can fuck bare... 

Can I meet this muscular bttm when I'm in PP? lol

On 3/13/2025 at 1:53 PM, Keithambrose said:

My hotel in SR, upscale, Viroth's,  happy with guests. Brought boy to my room! 

Did you stay in Viroth's Villa or Viroth's Hotel? Both look very good, and are situated close to each other. They are sister-hotels, belong to same owner.

According to this website, you are right about the hotel being gay-owned so yeah probabaly the main reason why taking boy to room is not a problem here... https://www.travelgay.com/hotels/viroths-hotel

4 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

Did you stay in Viroth's Villa or Viroth's Hotel? Both look very good, and are situated close to each other. 

Viroth's hotel. I've stayed at both. The Hotel is quite a bit better, especially  if you like a pool. VH  has a huge pool, in the sun a lot of the day, unlike the Resort, and with only 31 rooms, never crowded.  Also the common areas, bedrooms,  and restaurant, are bigger and nicer. As I said, they bring the boy to your room, and ring afterwards  to check it went well! The only disadvantage  with that, is you can't open the door naked! However,  the  dressing gowns are quite short, and come off easily!

 

To some extent they are trading on their reputation,  it's rather expensive. also, $45 to new airport, and that is outsourced  to a 20 year old Lexus, not Hotel Rolls. Grab is $20! VH  quite retro, which i like, service is fantastic,  and only 10 mins walk to Pub St and some of the gay bars. mind you, Resort is only 2 blocks further!

On 3/13/2025 at 12:53 PM, Keithambrose said:

My hotel in SR, upscale, Viroth's,  happy with guests. Brought boy to my room! 

And they ring afterwards to make you had a good time! Breakfast buffet good.

On 3/13/2025 at 1:35 PM, floridarob said:

Almost coincides with my experiences in November there....so much so, that it's not going to be a place I return in this life ( says the geriatric part of me)

 

100%

I thought SR had tons of my type of guys, saw many around Pub Street with girls or group of friends, but none on the apps or gay places.

I asked A German friend that travels all over Asia, how Cambodia was because I hadn't been there in 10 yrs.....he said lots of ugly massage guys asking for too much money, he wasn't wrong.

Re Pub Street, last month from the bar, i counted 8 Ladyboys seeking business, walking around the main crossroads. One really stunning!

11 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Re Pub Street, last month from the bar, i counted 8 Ladyboys seeking business, walking around the main crossroads. One really stunning!

Absolutely beautiful 🤩 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.