August 18Aug 18 Author So many Americans 🇺🇸in Manila I'm in Cafe Cubano in Makati , Loud speakers , 🔊 annoying accent , it's almost like they want people to hear them talk 🗣️🗣️Bloody annoying They seem to go for the Philippines🇵🇭 more than Thailand 🇹🇭 If you don't like it ....leave !! So I left 🏃♂️🏃♂️
August 18Aug 18 Author Was nearly tempted to go see the midgets boxing in this red light 🏮area of Manila full of Americans 🇺🇸
August 20Aug 20 Author A positive to my Manila City trip 🌇 I was on Grinder last night in my Airbnb apartment building in Makati And I received a message from someone 1 metre away!!!! I was in the apartment gym It turns out it was the pool / gym boy aged around 22yo At first I'm thinking is he a moneyboy?😳 Why he would want an old guy like me?👴 But...I decided to go anyway to the washroom ..i walked to the toilet area ...and he was mopping the shower 🚿 area . As soon as he saw me he went into a cubicle.. didn't say a word ...he went into a cubicle and I got on my knees and sucked him ..until we heard the footsteps of the security guard !! I decided to leave half way through, leaving him with a massive hard on standing in the shower cubicle He messaged me back..you suck good ... come back he said and finish it.💦💦 and I did...... although on my knees in a shower 🚿 cubicle in a gym is not ideal and I kept thinking of getting caught 😱 He blew his load and I scampered as I heard footsteps Although getting up from my knee position required effort😄 No money involved just a horny boy wanting to blow his load. 💦💦 And for those who don't believe me Here is the Grindr
August 20Aug 20 Author FloridaRob is right ..these Filipino guys are "clingy " They have sex with you ( free) and want to keep calling you after , it's like your their bf👬 and that's what they're looking for I guess They are different to Thailand guys who want to "rape" you before kissing you ,if you get my drift The Filipinos do it slowly , If your after a boyfriend then this is the place , 🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭 They are very emotional though ,hard to explain, but FloridaRob probably knows what I mean The guy I saw the second time brings me KFC after I told him on Grindr I was hungry
August 20Aug 20 3 hours ago, Olddaddy said: FloridaRob is right ..these Filipino guys are "clingy " ... The guy I saw the second time brings me KFC after I told him on Grindr I was hungry Perhaps that's because there is so much of you to cling to. Or perhaps an aspiring chaser - nothing wrong with that.
August 21Aug 21 Author Manila is starting to grow on me The area of BGC looks like New York 🌆🏙️🗽, i went to the Wine connection it was cheaper than Pattaya wine connection But it's very busy and crowded in other parts and people push you in railway stations going up the escalator so you have to push back There are security guards everywhere , no idea why haven't seen any bad people The general prices are cheaper here ...but...the hotel prices are more expensive double than Bangkok I think Dusit Thani Manila is currently $145 AUD or 3000 baht a night with breakfast, not sure how much the Dusit Thani in Bangkok is but I'm sure cheaper Sex is free , they like daddies 👴 I'm going to hire a tour guide today from holidsyhouseboys
August 21Aug 21 5 minutes ago, Olddaddy said: I'm going to hire a tour guide today from holidsyhouseboys wow Olddaddy - If I found the correct web sites they look to be very interesting.... I look forward to reading about your houseboys adventure(s).... https://www.instagram.com/p/DMinHNrMKg5/ https://holidayhouseboys.com/ https://www.facebook.com/holidayhouseboys/ https://x.com/HHouseboys
August 21Aug 21 Author Wait ...I take that back on the hotel prices ...Dusit Thani Manila is $145 with breakfast 🥞 a night And Dusit Thani Bangkok is $524 😲😲😲 But I still believe Bangkok is cheaper in hotel room 🏨
August 21Aug 21 Author 4 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said: wow Olddaddy - If I found the correct web sites they look to be very interesting.... I look forward to reading about your houseboys adventure(s).... https://www.instagram.com/p/DMinHNrMKg5/ https://holidayhouseboys.com/ https://www.facebook.com/holidayhouseboys/ There is actually a farang tour guide here too from the USA...I wonder if he can speak Tagalog
August 21Aug 21 1 minute ago, Olddaddy said: There is actually a farang tour guide here too from the USA is he sexy?
August 21Aug 21 Author I just sucked off the building security guard and then the cleaner and I'm not joking 😃 I saw them one metre away on Grindr thinking it's another guest ...but nope it's now the security guard ...sucked him off in the shower 🚿 block of the gym They love their DADDIES here in Philippines and all for free getting an old cunt like me to suck off their young cocks ...
August 21Aug 21 On 8/16/2026 at 4:21 AM, floridarob said: Food, Taxi/grab, hotels....no Real cute guys that are "escorts" will ask about the same as Thailand....freelancers less. If you go to a go-go type bar in Manila, they're more like fichero bars in Mexico, the mostly straight guys will milk you to buy overpriced drinks all night long, your bill won't be correct because they'll put more drinks than you really had, promising to have sex with you when they're off work and most won't, because they are really straight...or will quote you some ridiculous price, maybe 10% will really go and be worth it. I stick between freelance and reasonably prices escorts there... lot's of free guys, but too much drama of looking for love (green card/visa). seems to be risky to explore the scene there... Are freelancers and reasonably prices escorts on grindr? Thought of visiting there hope I can have free guys too when I go.
August 22Aug 22 Author I felt very scared and paranoid last night The building security guard and his friend invited me to go out with him last night t to a Night club in Pasay called Pandis bar He arranged the Grab , but he got lost and we ended up in back streets which looked rough , kids playing on the street , toothless shirtless guys sitting on jeepneys I felt scared , I said to the grab driver im getting out your lost ... ...he said this area is dangerous don't get out When we got the bar it was that American rap music with Filipinos young guys who look like Latinos with baseball caps back to front They all seem to be respectful inside though but I didn't like the feel to it..I mean probably nothing would of happened The staff were fantastic All the young customers obviously looking at me thinking why is this old foreigner guy in here In fact come to think of it they were very respectful to me even letting me out of the way to the toilet , They could of been taken for Thai guys but they all had that part Latino look with no smiles on their faces and dark skin and that "gangster" look or wannabe gangsters but no one said anything to me We were in a rougher part of Manila not the white skinned Makati area After 90 minutes we left ,for all 3 of us , the bill was very cheap , long tower of cocktails,🍸🍸 chicken wings🐥🍗 X 2 plates , french fries 🍟2038 pesos which is around 1000 b But yes I felt uneasy I told my bf later ( who is visiting his parents in another town) he said I was stupid going there at night The bar was ok though , but I didn't want to stay late . Would I do it again? Yes probably 😁
August 22Aug 22 On 8/20/2026 at 4:07 AM, Olddaddy said: And for those who don't believe me Here is the Grindr Does it turn you on when they call you Sir?
August 26Aug 26 Hey @Olddaddy how was the guest policy at the Airbnb you stayed at in Manila? Was it easy to bring guys over or you had to register them at the reception and they had to leave their ID there? Anyone in here knows any good hotel or Airbnb in Makati that has is easy on bringing guests over. I've hear Shangri La is very lax with guests but I'm looking for something cheaper. A filipino friend friend of mine suggested U Hotel Makati, but that looks to be tto cheap, plus I like it to be a bit closer to Glorietta mall. The last time I was in Makati, almost 4 years ago I stayed at a hotel with a bit of a inconsistent guest policy. some guests just walked straight to my rooms, some other guys were asked for their ID and it was kept at the reception till they left. Sometimes the front desk will even call me to check if everything was fine. In Cambodia and Vietnam which tend to have a bit of a strict guest policies in their hotels, I have found Airbnb tend to be pretty lax and you can bring guys over at every time of the day or night without having to check-in. Never tried an Airbnb in the Philippines but reading some of the comments and asking some of my Filipino friends, even at Airbnb guest have to go through check-in.
August 26Aug 26 Author 35 minutes ago, hojacat said: Hey @Olddaddy how was the guest policy at the Airbnb you stayed at in Manila? Was it easy to bring guys over or you had to register them at the reception and they had to leave their ID there? Anyone in here knows any good hotel or Airbnb in Makati that has is easy on bringing guests over. I've hear Shangri La is very lax with guests but I'm looking for something cheaper. A filipino friend friend of mine suggested U Hotel Makati, but that looks to be tto cheap, plus I like it to be a bit closer to Glorietta mall. The last time I was in Makati, almost 4 years ago I stayed at a hotel with a bit of a inconsistent guest policy. some guests just walked straight to my rooms, some other guys were asked for their ID and it was kept at the reception till they left. Sometimes the front desk will even call me to check if everything was fine. In Cambodia and Vietnam which tend to have a bit of a strict guest policies in their hotels, I have found Airbnb tend to be pretty lax and you can bring guys over at every time of the day or night without having to check-in. Never tried an Airbnb in the Philippines but reading some of the comments and asking some of my Filipino friends, even at Airbnb guest have to go through check-in. Hotels such as Shangrila don't ask because the reception desk is away from the lifts So you can just walk in and go to the lift But my Airbnb condo reception in Makati did ask for ID ...and I WANT that ...I prefer their ID be recorded
August 26Aug 26 35 minutes ago, hojacat said: Never tried an Airbnb in the Philippines but reading some of the comments and asking some of my Filipino friends, even at Airbnb guest have to go through check-in. I stayed in various AirBnBs in the Cebu region (IT Park, CBP, and Mactan Newtown) for 2 months and the "trick" to ease the lobby check-in process (which I found to be somewhat embarrassing) was to be super friendly with the security team. Like when I checked in or checked out I made sure that they were tipped in a good way - I also made small chit chat with them when I was having a 2 hour guest up in my rented condo room. I never had any issues or problems.
August 26Aug 26 When I'm in Makati, I've stayed at the 1898 hotel.... early in the day usually don't ask for ID, later they do, which I'm ok with, it's in the whoring zone so guys bringing females or males reception doesn't blink an eye, decent clean hotel with really comfortable beds runs $50-80usd depends on what size room and when you book, Agoda usually has the best rates. https://1898hotel.com/ After there I move to Conrad at MOA and usually will invite regulars over that I trust, you could have a number of guys over at once, and I have, and they don't ask for any ID's.
August 26Aug 26 58 minutes ago, floridarob said: I move to Conrad at MOA I had to ask A.I. to help me with that reference. MOA" in Manila? +1 "Conrad at MOA" refers to Conrad Manila, a luxury upscale hotel located right next to the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) complex in Pasay City, Metro Manila. [1, 2, 3]
August 26Aug 26 Author 2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said: I had to ask A.I. to help me with that reference. MOA" in Manila? +1 "Conrad at MOA" refers to Conrad Manila, a luxury upscale hotel located right next to the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) complex in Pasay City, Metro Manila. [1, 2, 3] Very expensive hotel...
August 27Aug 27 17 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said: I stayed in various AirBnBs in the Cebu region (IT Park, CBP, and Mactan Newtown) for 2 months and the "trick" to ease the lobby check-in process (which I found to be somewhat embarrassing) was to be super friendly with the security team. Like when I checked in or checked out I made sure that they were tipped in a good way - I also made small chit chat with them when I was having a 2 hour guest up in my rented condo room. I never had any issues or problems. Thanks for your recommendations in Cebu. Never been there and plan maybe 3-4 trips while in Manila. My tip usually when looking for Airbnbs in other Asian countries is to filter by 'Self Check-in` as it means that the reception is not involved with guests coming in and out but looks guest registering might du rigeur in the Philippines. As you said it tends be a bit embarrassing checking guests both for me and the guy visiting me, especially since I average 3-4 guys per night and sometimes I tend to have 2-3 guys at the same time😅.
August 27Aug 27 9 minutes ago, hojacat said: As you said it tends be a bit embarrassing checking guests both for me and the guy visiting me, especially since I average 3-4 guys per night and sometimes I tend to have 2-3 guys at the same time😅. It might be easier for everyone involved if they arrived together if at all possible.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.