Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What specific traits in a man turn you off?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NormandyCoast
    NormandyCoast

    Photoshop finally tackles one of humanity’s most pressing problems: red hair. A newsflash worthy of submission to Weekend Update. But will the makeover Everlast? I’ll have to find the episode on retu

  • NormandyCoast
    NormandyCoast

    That’s why we eat the middle of the gingerbread man first, in case somebody else ‘snatch’-es it.

  • Suckrates
    Suckrates

    I have consulted a reputable Divorce attorney......

Posted Images

Sorry. Why does a response end up embedded in the quote?! I specifically entered my text BELOW the quote box🤷🏼‍♂️

Moving on:

Re: large body tattoos,

There’s always the miracle of modern textiles: a T-shirt, a muscle tee, or a strategically buttoned shirt.

B3EEE2ED-1FE3-4A73-9C85-81E090A9B621.png

  • Active Members
1 hour ago, NormandyCoast said:

Sorry. Why does a response end up embedded in the quote?! I specifically entered my text BELOW the quote box🤷🏼‍♂️

Moving on:

Re: large body tattoos,

There’s always the miracle of modern textiles: a T-shirt, a muscle tee, or a strategically buttoned shirt.

B3EEE2ED-1FE3-4A73-9C85-81E090A9B621.png

My question for this dude would be, Bro, WHY ?

  • Active Members
2 hours ago, unicorn said:

Dude, you're waaaay off base. I discussed my wishes in two situations: (1) with my husband, and (2) with escorts. My husband is always free to say no any time. However, when he's not in the mood (for example, when our mutual acquaintance Lulu Drake killed himself), it's never because he finds it a sacrifice to avoid deodorants that day (I wouldn't do it on a day in which he had something to do in which he'd feel embarrassed skipping the deodorant). When hiring an escort, it's intuitively obvious to any fool that the escort has to be willing to accommodate your sexual preferences in order for the client to be willing to shell out the money. Those are, as you say, demands. Escorts are also free to turn down any client. However, there must be clear communication so that the escort can satisfy the client. Very commonly, a client may want the escort to bottom, in which case the escort will probably have to prepare his rectum for the activity. Similarly, if the client wants a top, the escort may need to take certain medications (or penile injections).

I do have other demands before I hire an escort--mainly that he has to be willing to kiss. Rarely, I've had escorts say they don't kiss (though usually that's in their profile), in which case I move on to someone else. What I've never had happen in all my years is an escort who's told me he's unwilling to avoid putting on anti-perspirant or deodorant before a meeting. Much more commonly, they express relief that the pre-meeting preparation is so easy, in that they don't have to worry about prepping or even obtaining an erection. I'd call that an easy hire. I can imagine if he had to go to a job interview before our meeting, that the hire would have to be another day. That's never happened so far.

I suppose as long as you make it a "mutual" negotiation, it's fine, as long as parties agree and noone is offended.

ENJOY your fragrance free encounters ....

50 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

My question for this dude would be, Bro, WHY ?

How far would the guy have to reach to find your characteristically laissez-faire attitude? 😇

And who knows? … Maybe he prefers his bouquet unadulterated as well. 🤷🏼‍♂️

B13AD01F-FFAC-4128-B303-F7E52F73428F.png

On 9/29/2026 at 8:02 PM, Pete1111 said:

Tattoos are a big turn off. Face tattoos, large body tattoos, mural tattoos running down the arm, and so on.

Tattoo's are a turn-on for me, if artistic and on a fit body.

Athlete20.jpg Yes2.jpg

  • Active Members
1 hour ago, NormandyCoast said:

How far would the guy have to reach to find your characteristically laissez-faire attitude? 😇

And who knows? … Maybe he prefers his bouquet unadulterated as well. 🤷🏼‍♂️

B13AD01F-FFAC-4128-B303-F7E52F73428F.png

I just asked why, and never said I would reject him sexually...... I've been WITH worse !

  • Active Members
47 minutes ago, Mavica said:

Tattoo's are a turn-on for me, if artistic and on a fit body.

Athlete20.jpg Yes2.jpg

I'm more focused on his "packed basket" than on his tattoo...... But you already KNEW that ! 😄

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.