Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What specific traits in a man turn you off?

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, NormandyCoast said:

You have something against a hair above 10&1/4 inches parenthesis at function not working. The amount is 10 3/16 inches.

12 hours ago, NormandyCoast said:

You have something against a hair above 10&1/4 inches parenthesis at function not working. The amount is 10 3/16 inches.

This was based on 26c … you have something against a hair above 10&3/16ths inches?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NormandyCoast
    NormandyCoast

    Photoshop finally tackles one of humanity’s most pressing problems: red hair. A newsflash worthy of submission to Weekend Update. But will the makeover Everlast? I’ll have to find the episode on retu

  • NormandyCoast
    NormandyCoast

    That’s why we eat the middle of the gingerbread man first, in case somebody else ‘snatch’-es it.

  • Suckrates
    Suckrates

    I have consulted a reputable Divorce attorney......

Posted Images

Just now, NormandyCoast said:

Ah, Jeeves … do carry on. I do believe there are redheads drifting around here somewhere.

Rem acu tetigisti, sir

24 minutes ago, NormandyCoast said:

Illi relevationi Klingon. 🖖

Never learnt that, sorry, wasn't taught at my grammar school!

  • Active Members

Guys that have no off switch, going on and on, as if they are on stage.

That said, aligning with suckrates comment,

a large, meaty 🍆 can help overlook flaws. 😉

  • Active Members
51 minutes ago, Pete1111 said:

Guys that have no off switch, going on and on, as if they are on stage.

That said, aligning with suckrates comment,

a large, meaty 🍆 can help overlook flaws. 😉

Afterall, its not a lifelong commitment, its just a blowjob or a quick fuck ! AND, you have the option of turning the lights OFF.

  • Active Members

Ah, a better answer just occurred to me.

Tattoos are a big turn off. Face tattoos, large body tattoos, mural tattoos running down the arm, and so on.

Also young men tend to perm or curl the hair on the top of their head, and keep the sides extra short. A permanent up-do. It's pitiful looking. Someday they'll look back, guffaw at it and say "we were a bunch of goofballs".

7 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

Guys that have no off switch, going on and on, as if they are on stage.

a large, meaty 🍆 can help

Are you referring to a top who never gives up? One who can fuck until the cows come home?

If so, my Bangkok guy would have to plead guilty.

He's the only guy I've met in Thailand who can go on forever and not cum.

How is that even possible?

He has never had the chance to finish, as I always have to ask him to stop.

'Ok. Enough!'

'Just a bit more. Please!!'

His cock is not particularly 'meaty', but it is very long and it can become painful if he keeps going. Thirty minutes is about all I can take.

But I don't consider his stamina a 'turn off', as I can always ask him to stop.

  • Active Members
3 hours ago, a-447 said:

Are you referring to a top who never gives up? One who can fuck until the cows come home?

If so, my Bangkok guy would have to plead guilty.

He's the only guy I've met in Thailand who can go on forever and not cum.

How is that even possible?

He has never had the chance to finish, as I always have to ask him to stop.

'Ok. Enough!'

'Just a bit more. Please!!'

His cock is not particularly 'meaty', but it is very long and it can become painful if he keeps going. Thirty minutes is about all I can take.

But I don't consider his stamina a 'turn off', as I can always ask him to stop.

LOL....well, thinking of it that way now, that you mention it, 😄 I would not complain about a willing partner.

robert-mitchum-happy-ending.gif

  • Author
  • Active Members
9 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Smells, hair below eyebrows on body and BIG wibbly wobbly bits.

I'm probably in the minority who enjoys man smells. If I ask my husband if he might feel romantic tomorrow, he knows that it's a coded request that he not wear any anti-perspirant, deodorant, or other scents. Doing it after a walk in the park on a warm day would be even better. If I hire an escort, I do so on the condition that he not wear anti-perspirants, deodorants, etc. that day. Bonus if we meet after he's done a gym work-out. I can only remember once when the odor was excessive.

  • Active Members
10 minutes ago, unicorn said:

I'm probably in the minority who enjoys man smells. If I ask my husband if he might feel romantic tomorrow, he knows that it's a coded request that he not wear any anti-perspirant, deodorant, or other scents. Doing it after a walk in the park on a warm day would be even better. If I hire an escort, I do so on the condition that he not wear anti-perspirants, deodorants, etc. that day. Bonus if we meet after he's done a gym work-out. I can only remember once when the odor was excessive.

Damn, some of you guys are so friggin "high maintenance"...... Some things are better NOT planned, but spontaneous..... I DONT take requests..... sure at 75, noone is offering, but I never did even when guys thought I was a hottie......

  • Author
  • Active Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Damn, some of you guys are so friggin "high maintenance"....

Asking someone NOT to wear anti-perspirant or deodorant is hardly high maintenance. It couldn't be easier. They don't have to top, so no need to take erection aids. They don't have to bottom (unless they want me to top them), so no need to prepare for that. Hell, they don't even have to take a shower! I couldn't make things any easier. All I ask is that they lie back and let me lick them. Some escorts need to have special diets and prepare well ahead of time for encounters. I need none of that. I'm probably one of their easiest customers.

  • Active Members
42 minutes ago, unicorn said:

Asking someone NOT to wear anti-perspirant or deodorant is hardly high maintenance. It couldn't be easier. They don't have to top, so no need to take erection aids. They don't have to bottom (unless they want me to top them), so no need to prepare for that. Hell, they don't even have to take a shower! I couldn't make things any easier. All I ask is that they lie back and let me lick them. Some escorts need to have special diets and prepare well ahead of time for encounters. I need none of that. I'm probably one of their easiest customers.

Its selfish to ask someone to sacrifice THEIR preference for YOUR fetish..... What concessions have you ever made when it came to sex ? I suspect NONE because selfish people only think of their OWN needs. If perhaps you have some allergy to fragrance and smell, that should be a "conversation" had way in advance rather than a spur of moment demand to suit yourself..... If thats the case you might consider allergy meds instead of asking the other party to make the sacrifice...... But in the world of escorting I think the John believes because he is paying he has some "right" to make demands and always has the upper hand ?

I'm sorry Uni, but eventhough your request demand is easy, as you put it, it seems that it always has to be about YOU ? However, I suppose your partner can always refuse you, and therefore the liason never occurs, but it just doesnt seem equitable. But in fairness, your "ask" is a simple one which a partner may agree to, with the focus on the $$$$. Perhaps it only becomes "selfish" when the encounter is NOT a business deal, but simply a hookup..... where both parties start on equal ground. ?

BTW, the high maintenance jab was meant to be a joke..... since I really find all of this crap Too Serious GIFs | Tenor, considering everything else in the world we have to deal with now.

  • Author
  • Active Members
48 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Its selfish to ask someone to sacrifice THEIR preference for YOUR fetish...

Dude, you're waaaay off base. I discussed my wishes in two situations: (1) with my husband, and (2) with escorts. My husband is always free to say no any time. However, when he's not in the mood (for example, when our mutual acquaintance Lulu Drake killed himself), it's never because he finds it a sacrifice to avoid deodorants that day (I wouldn't do it on a day in which he had something to do in which he'd feel embarrassed skipping the deodorant). When hiring an escort, it's intuitively obvious to any fool that the escort has to be willing to accommodate your sexual preferences in order for the client to be willing to shell out the money. Those are, as you say, demands. Escorts are also free to turn down any client. However, there must be clear communication so that the escort can satisfy the client. Very commonly, a client may want the escort to bottom, in which case the escort will probably have to prepare his rectum for the activity. Similarly, if the client wants a top, the escort may need to take certain medications (or penile injections).

I do have other demands before I hire an escort--mainly that he has to be willing to kiss. Rarely, I've had escorts say they don't kiss (though usually that's in their profile), in which case I move on to someone else. What I've never had happen in all my years is an escort who's told me he's unwilling to avoid putting on anti-perspirant or deodorant before a meeting. Much more commonly, they express relief that the pre-meeting preparation is so easy, in that they don't have to worry about prepping or even obtaining an erection. I'd call that an easy hire. I can imagine if he had to go to a job interview before our meeting, that the hire would have to be another day. That's never happened so far.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.