Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Over the past couple of days a weird controversy has erupted over at wikipedia. A bunch of women want the term "girlfag" included on the site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfag They define a "girlfag" as a woman who identifies as a gay man and seeks out sex with gay men. They make a distinction between that and a "fag hag" who is primarily seeking friendship with gay men. Wikipedia doesn't believe they exist and wants to pull the entry. Several sites have now gotten into arguments about it. The most interesting is on Live Journal - http://community.livejournal.com/girlfags/77702.html - where Janet Hardy, the author of "The Ethical Slut" is arguing on the side o…

  2. Started by msclelovr,

    I thought I'd start a separate thread after I read Conway's post of August 23 in the thread on The Other Site's Finance: "Honestly, one thing that I am seeing is that many high quality escorts don't want reviews, even positive ones, posted about them. Many have a good book of regulars that they see and they don't want the headache of having to deal with the attention from the masses (the sometimes indecisive masses)that a very good review brings. I had a great experience with a really delightful escort who has been reviewed well, but in a very limited way both here and on Daddy's site. When I asked if he'd like a review, he declined stating that he liked the current arr…

  3. Started by Gaybutton,

    I check the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS web site every day. Imagine my surprise (and probably yours too) when I checked this morning. If you want to see what I'm talking about, take a look before they get a chance to fix the problem: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/index.php

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    For those of you that travel a great deal, I have found smtp.com a lifesaver. It basically acts as your place that sends and receives e-mails. Many hotels have built in firewalls and if you use Outlook or Entrarogue you may have to change to a specific port. Then, the change when you return home and then change again in a new place. SMTP.com eliminates the need for this. I have now used it for over a year and really been happy with it.

  5. I have a fax number that I use for business. I have been getting several annoying faxes that are not solicited. I have requested that the companies stop faxing but nothing seems to help. I found this article on line and will be my next step. Has anyone found an easier way to stop these faxes? http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/unwantedfaxes.html

  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Hey, since there's a kink forum here we might as well use it. I'm curious about everyone's experience with escorts and kinks. Does anyone have a fetish they haven't been able to have an escort satisfy? If you are an escort have you ever been asked to do something that was just too fucking weird no matter how much money you were making?

  7. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    Make a grid of 9 boxes, 3 across and 3 down. In each of the boxes insert a number from 1-9 without repeating any number. Each row across, down and diagonally must total 15. Time yourself and see how long it takes to solve it.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    RIH(rot in Hell)Robert Novak.Hope Satan is shoving "yellow cake"up your ass.

  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Hi guys! Sorry I've been away for so long. Was in a relationship with a way vanilla dude, but as summer ended so did that, so I'm back in the scene. How is everyone doing? What have I missed? Any controversies? Help me catch up dudes! Thanks!

  10. Started by MsGuy,

    Turns out it really wasn't me. All those roaming boyfriends were suffering from a genetic deficiency in their vasopressin receptors. Thought I would post the new data here for what comfort it might be (although judging from your posts many of y'all may be carriers of the same genes ). Male Bonding Linked to Genes

  11. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    I know GB will agree. Because he said ... My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg. It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass! Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home. A girl phoned me and said, 'Come on over. There's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home! A hooker once told me she had a headache! If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all. I was making love to this girl and she started crying I said, 'Are you going to hate yourself in the mo…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by MsGuy,

    If you would like a more granular view of the reality behind the 750 word opinion columns, 10 inch news pieces and 3 1/2 minute tv news stories, I highly recommend The Sandbox, a milblog (military blog) that provides a safe space for active duty Americans to report their experiences and reflections from Iraq and Afganistan. Not partisan/ not political/ not censored & not sponsored by the Pentagon, I find it offers valuable insights into the realities of American operations in this theater that can't be found on cable news. Some of the posts are funny, some are sad, almost all are well written and insightful. If Ernie Pyle were still around, he would be posting in The …

    • 0 replies
    • 811 views
  13. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Laundry done in some establishments smell phenomenal. But when my teerak uses her detergent in the machine, we don't get the same smell. Is their a particular brand of detergent sold in Thailand that smells great? Or is there an additive we can use?

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Well a new movie out in australian cinemas based on a true story is BALIBO. A true story of the killing of 5 aussie journalists in East TIMOR in 1975. Indonesia invaded EasT TIMOR and deny they killed the 5 young australian journalists/cameraman who were filming the invasion. I think East Timor is now independent. I think West Timor is still under Indonesia. Anyone seen this film,IS IT showing in overseas cinemas or just Australia?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I guess this is just another of my pet moans, but it may well affect other readers, many of whom travel to Thailand and other countries. I spend a lot of time in hotels and am increasingly aware of what I feel is anti-social behaviour on the part of many hotel guests - namely, not respecting the right of other guests to a degree of peace and quiet. This often takes the form in some hotels of letting doors slam rather than closing them gently, thereby waking me up early in the morning. This, of course, is sometimes more a hotel's fault for not having doors which close quietly, as last week-end when I was at a Hyatt that is circular in its overall design and where the d…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  16. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    In and ABC News interview: ......"Palin went on to say that that those kinds of ethics accusations wouldn't be such an issue if she were president because of the White House "Department of Law." "I think on a national level, your department of law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out," she said. The only problem? It doesn't exist. As ThinkProgress points out, the state of Alaska does have a Department of Law, but there's no such agency on the national level. Of course, if she were president she could institute one. But that still leaves the question of why she thinks such an…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Guest Soi10Tom
    Started by Guest Soi10Tom,

    Gotta read it to believe it!!!!!!!! This even out does yesterday's news about the LT Governor!!!! South Carolina and the Republican Party the gift that keeps on giving!!!! Tom http://www.fitsnews.com/2009/08/31/sex-education/ S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford may be an amateur Romeo, but it looks like he

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  18. Guest Soi10Tom
    Started by Guest Soi10Tom,

    Amazing...there must be something in the Kool-Aid down in South Carolina. It seems that the SC Kool-Aid has a special hypocrisy mineral that leads to secret undercover sexual behaviors. This mineral seems to have an abnormally strong effect on right wing Republican politicians. The governor Mark Stanford is on life support after an OD on the Kool-Aid that caused a secret affair with a woman that caused flights to South America..but all of that is old news. Now the new news, breaking today!!!!!!. South Carolina Lt. Governor Andre Bauer has been drinking the Kool- Aid as well!! His symptoms of an OD are repeated very long visits to hotel rooms with random men, as w…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I thought the world was coming to an end. But, all is OK now. How does something like this with one of the largest and powerful tech savvy companies happen?

  20. Guest CTDick
    Started by Guest CTDick,

    I am going to Berlin in early September. My guide mentions Blue Boy, Pinocchio, and Tabasco as "rent bars." Any experience with these? Any advice? The Gigolo club seems to have closed. Is there another brothel? Thanks, Dick

  21. Started by MsGuy,

    Can anyone here offer an opinion on "Julie & Julia"? I have a thing for Julia Child's cooking and Meryl Streep's acting but absolutely hate sitting through a bad movie. Some early reviews seem to have reservations, esp. with the Julie sections.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Started by AdamSmith,

    So Michael Jackson is to be interred at Forest Lawn. Embedded in this news is a nice summary of how Forest Lawn came to reshape the American cemetery tradition: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32648572/ns/en...usic/?gt1=43001 ... not to overlook Evelyn Waugh's cutting view of same: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loved_One

  23. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    If corn oil is made out of corn, & peanut oil is made out of peanuts, & olive oil is made out of olives, etc. what is baby oil made out of?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I rented this movie as I had not seen it when it was released. I thought it was excellent! A very good movie and I really enjoyed it. Michael Caine is wonderful and Jackman is always great to look at.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    We went to see Inglorious Basterds tonight. (Why did they misspell the title?) This is a movie well worth seeing, although not historically correct, it was well done. I don't want to say too much to spoil it.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.