Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    The video clip speaks for itself, once past Jon Stewart's lead-in. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-augu...eck-s-operation

    • 4 replies
    • 958 views
  2. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    WHO IS JACK SCHITT ? The family tree of Jack Schitt is finally revealed. Most people don

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    His contemporaries agreed: the man changed music forever. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Paul He died today at age 94, still playing the guitar. (He recently teamed up with Keith Richards for a set this past May). For some years, serious musicians have agreed that "Les Paul Changed Music Forever." He revolutionized the structure of the guitar, and he invented multi-track music. In it's infancy, as performed by Les and his wife Mary Ford" "Waiting for the sunrise" Notice how both the guitar chords and the vocals are all multi-track. That was UNHEARD OF in 1950 - Les Paul created it. So, there's a reason why "they" say this genius revolutionized music. :-) …

    • 0 replies
    • 682 views
  4. There will be a special version of Cockfight at Micky's on Wed. 8/12. I will be there-hope you will be to. More info to come.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. First is called Brats and Punks-although I am more than a little freaked out by the guy reffering to himself as "Daddy" http://bratsnpunks.blogspot.com/?zx=f3a842c1c352f14b The other one is called Sizing up-Wonder why I like this site ? http://www.sizingupblog.com/ Hope you enjoy

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    The sentence of Aung San Suu Kyi to house arrest was not a surprise to anyone. The military commanders could have sentenced her to 5 years of prison. They did not. Some have suggested that this is a softer tone to what could have been a hard prison term. I disagree. I thought this is exactly what they would do. Having been to Burma many times, I can tell you that the people there are wonderful! I hope that soon they will get out of the hands of these military leaders and be allowed to interact with the world. I am disappointed that Thailand did not condemn the ruling as so many other leaders have done. The Thai government has more influence there than anyone ot…

  7. Guest Roman
    Started by Guest Roman,

    Greetings everyone. I wanted to introduce myself and send out a warm welcome from Dallas, Texas.

  8. Guest Rian
    Started by Guest Rian,

    Do they exist? I have seen warning boards for women who can post about dangerous or persistant/aggressive timewasters. Its posted where one can tell about what happened in the situation and post numbers and addresses like (813) 4*4 2*2* or something like that without giving out complete details and keep the privacy and saftey. I think its much needed here since other escorts visit the site. Reason being; although I dont often run into bad clients, once in awhile I do and yesterday afternoon had met a client who I previously met before. He was very complicated this time, took 20 minutes to find me in the parking garage when I arrived, which already had me pissed. When I s…

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    The low season in Thailand has really taken a toll this year more than any that I can remember. There are still amazing gogo guys that are available. The bars are not as packed as previous years and there are many guys that have just went home for the season. That said, the massage parlors have been booming in LOS. They have sexy guys all the time and they seem to always be able to full-fill any need. My favorite place has become Hero on Sukamvit Soi 11. I also like B and N on Soi 12. Both are great places with sexy guys. My favorite bar is X Boys and Dream Boys. Tawan has gone downhill as has Future Boys. There are tons of hotel bargains to be found in Thai…

  10. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    I am not sure of the accuracy of these, but I found them interesting. They used to use urine to tan animal skins, so families used to all pee in a pot & then once a day it was taken & sold to the tannery.........if you had to do this to survive> you were "Piss Poor" But worse than that were the really poor folk who couldn't even afford to buy a pot.............they "didn't have a pot to piss in" & were the lowest of the low. The next time you are washing your hands and complain because the water temperature isn't just how you like it, think about how things used to be. Here are some facts about the 1500s: Most people got married in June because …

    • 17 replies
    • 2.9k views
  11. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    See if you can figure out what these words have in common. Banana Dresser Grammar Potato Revive Uneven Assess Look at each word carefully. (You'll kick yourself when you discover the answer.) This Is Cool.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by Gaybutton,

    1. What scientist was in charge of the Manhattan Project? 2. Richard Nixon became famous for his "Checkers" speech. Who or what was Checkers? 3. "Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?" To whom was that directed? (Hint: it wasn't directed toward me, although there are some who probably think it ought to be . . .) 4. What was the name of the Borden Milk cow? 5. In which state will you find the original Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant? 6. Richard Boone starred in the television western "Have Gun, Will Travel." What was the name of his character? 7. What was Raw Umber? 8. When the White H…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    Everyone over 40 should have a pretty easy time with this quiz. If you are under 40 you can claim a handicap. This is a Trivia Quiz for those who don't mind seeing how much they really remember about what went on in their life. Get paper & pencil & number from 1 to 20. Write the letter of each answer. I will post the answers later. 1. In the 1940's, where were automobile headlight dimmer switches located? a. On the floor shift knob. b. On the floor board, to the left of the clutch. c. Next to the horn. 2. The bottle top of a Royal Crown Cola bottle had holes in it.. For what was it used? a. Capture lightning bugs. b. To sprinkle clothes bef…

    • 51 replies
    • 7.6k views
  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    As I travel a lot, I always do a lot of price comparison on websites before I make a firm booking. Whilst this sometimes seems a waste of time, generally it pays off. As an example, I am booking a 2 day trip to Hong Kong in late September. This afternoon, I checked 5 different sites for a booking at the Marriott Courtyard Hotel - and got 4 different prices with a difference of almost 100%. The rates for a 2 night stay in a deluxe room with taxes and service (but not breakfast) included are - expedia.com US$371.38 hotels.com US$371.38 marriott.com US$366.67 asiarooms.com US$198.00 agoda.com US$184.90 The same is true with flights, although often this depend…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Don't tell Brad Pitt who or how to love. The actor and star of the new film "Inglourious Basterds" opened up to Parade magazine about his thoughts on love, marriage and fatherhood. During the candid interview, Pitt showed off a secret area in one of his homes which he said "is a great place for sex" and reflected on his early days in Hollywood, which included superstardom and some marijuana. "I liked to smoke a bit of grass at the time, and I became very sheltered," Pitt told Parade. "Then I got bored. I was turning into a damn doughnut, really." These days, Pitt said he's happy with his decision to become a parent with partner Angelina Jolie. The two have…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Started by caeron,

    I open up the boards this morning to find this porn link http://theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/movieDe...theaterId=49061 titled "The Best of Shear Chaos" Which shockingly is not about hair dressers going wild. In fact, it doesn't seem to have any hair cutting in it anywhere, but then I didn't actually pay to see it.

  17. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by KhorTose,

    For those not familiar with Seattle, WA., USA we are known as the rainy city and the normal temperature this time of month is in the mid 70F (24C) in the day and down to 50F (10C) in the night. From Vancouver Canada---hello smiles---to Seattle we have had 5 straight days over 100F (38C) with Vancouver reaching 107F (40C). Every record for both cities has been broken and we have monitored temperatures for over 100 years. Seattle has now gone for 20 days with no trace of rain, and we are opening community centers, libraries and other public buildings until 9:00 PM at night. What is really bad is that very few non-public buildings have any air-conditioning at all, as u…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by MsGuy,

    Surely I'm not the only guy here that missed hearing of this bit of foolishness. What the concept says about our military leaders' mind set is a little unsettling. The zanier side of gas warfare On the other hand the mind boggles at the civilian uses to which this could have been put.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    This picture didn't impress the critics much. Rex Reed goes a step beyond not being impressed. http://www.observer.com/2009/movies/where-...ll-funny-people

    • 2 replies
    • 794 views
  21. Started by MsGuy,

    I felt conflicted about posting this but decided it was warranted. linked article

  22. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Happy day to a friend whom I wish would spend more time on this site.

  23. Started by AdamSmith,

    One can only hope this overstates the case. No tuna, no salmon. No oysters, no skate. No cod and chips Imagine a world without seafood for supper. It's nearer than you think. Andrew Purvis The Observer, Sunday 26 April 2009 As I step off the train at Heysel, in the shadow of the notorious football stadium, the vast art deco structure of the Palais du Centenaire rises like a cathedral. With its four soaring buttresses topped by statues, the Palais forms the centrepiece of the Parc des Expositions in Brussels - a trade-fair complex built in the 1930s to commemorate a century of independence from the Netherlands. This is the temporary home of thousands of fish products …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Started by AdamSmith,

    Without comment: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/28/w...l_n_246034.html

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I will be there! http://hustlaball.com/ Going to spend a whole week in NYC-never spen that much time there. This party get WILD! see the photo albums in the attached link. The Venue is really well located-right by Penn Station.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.