LAguy

If you were planning a weekend out of Bangkok...

I'd be good, I swear!  It definitely would be convenient to have a tour guide/masseur who is into fun too, but might be hoping for too much.

no, one  into fun would be  to distractive  , instead of admiring sights you will be plotting how to cut sightseeing short and check contents of his bulge.

LAguy wrote:
I'd be good, I swear!  It definitely would be convenient to have a tour guide/masseur who is into fun too, but might be hoping for too much.

Guess what LAguy - You can have your dream.  I was in Thailand in July and I had 2 tour guides who are also masseurs who took me on a BIG tour for 6 nights / 7 days.  Below is my trip report:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9986-july-2015-trip-report-chiang-mai-sukhothai-kanchanaburi-and-pattaya/

Their names are Woody and his partner Non.  Their contact details are in my trip report.  So, if you want to see beautiful Thailand with 2 hot guys and get a massage everyday - this is your chance.

enjoy,

m..

Well, I know him and he used to work in a bar in Sunee Plaza!

Yes, that is true: in Come In and then in Yaya. Nick left Yaya few years ago, took massage school, got license and diploma in this school, and even changed his name "for luck". I was one of his first clients in 2010 and after it I made website for him.

LAguy wrote:

I'd be good, I swear!  It definitely would be convenient to have a tour guide/masseur who is into fun too, but might be hoping for too much.

Guess what LAguy - You can have your dream.  I was in Thailand in July and I had 2 tour guides who are also masseurs who took me on a BIG tour for 6 nights / 7 days.  Below is my trip report:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9986-july-2015-trip-report-chiang-mai-sukhothai-kanchanaburi-and-pattaya/

Their names are Woody and his partner Non.  Their contact details are in my trip report.  So, if you want to see beautiful Thailand with 2 hot guys and get a massage everyday - this is your chance.

enjoy,

m..

Believe me, I've read your reports several times... I'm thinking I might need to take a tour with them!  Glad you reported on everything in such detail... and they're both really easy on the eyes... I'd follow them around for sure!

no, one  into fun would be  to distractive  , instead of admiring sights you will be plotting how to cut sightseeing short and check contents of his bulge.

But if I wasn't looking at his bulge, I'd probably be checking out all the other guys' bulges... I do that 24/7... and luckily still manage to do my job...  Although if it was a giant bulge, you could forget about sightseeing...

Although if it was a giant bulge, you could forget about sightseeing...

not necessarily, some of those giant bulges are disastrous  results of silicone injections , 

one from Xboys Pattaya was mentioned here few times, I'm sure there are takers but not me for sure, yuck

not necessarily, some of those giant bulges are disastrous  results of silicone injections , 

one from Xboys Pattaya was mentioned here few times, I'm sure there are takers but not me for sure, yuck

I've met a couple of guys with those silicone injections in the past, and I have to agree, they were horrifying to me... If they had that kind of bulge, I'd have no problem sightseeing... ughh