rd2077

is this usefull/correct?

Go on! Take the plunge! You'll never look back (unless he's doing you doggy -style.)

It took most of my life before I let a guy take the plunge, and I regret not doing it a lot earlier.

Once you get used to it, it's awesome. You get to enjoy the other 50% of gay sex you've been missing out on all these years.

Go on! Take the plunge! You'll never look back (unless he's doing you doggy -style.)

It took most of my life before I let a guy take the plunge, and I regret not doing it a lot earlier.

Once you get used to it, it's awesome. You get to enjoy the other 50% of gay sex you've been missing out on all these years.

If this is how you say,  they should teach it in high school, so we don't miss out!

Mmmm......I never thought of that.

It is certainly something that has to be "taught" as I found it a difficult skill to master.

I was in high school when I first tried to top a fellow student. Needless to say, all didn't go well. We tried over and over again and I eventually managed to top him in the end, so to speak. But it was hard work for him.

Of only they had a course on how to bottom in the Sex Ed class! It would have saved us a lot of heartache!