Guest lurkerspeaks

First time visit hotel question

Guest roguebear

..........with loud scream here on the forum.

Perhaps whole issue is relaxing, Siam Heritage was famous for no joiners policy and yet somebody reported on forums recently that did not have any problems there.

Oh that was me.  Haven't stayed at Siam Heritage for a few years now, Jan. 2012? so maybe the policy has changed.  I had 2 extended stays there booked for 2 persons and remember leaving the boys ID with the security guard.  Stopped by there last December to watch a cook preparing crepes street side and the same security guy came up and offered me a crepe to try. As suggested, best to contact the hotel for clarification before you book. Was interested in staying at the Pathumwan Princess Hotel to enjoy the nice pool and fitness center, but confirmed that they have a joiner fee of 1,000 Baht so I stayed elsewhere.  Other than the boy friend, I regularly have other visitors to my room so it is best to inquire beforehand to be sure that is not going to be a problem.