Nasherich

My latest trip to Bangkok (June 2016)

thanks for informative report... A few comments and questions:

Interesting experience at Oasis.... While I did have HE in the form of HJ there, yours was well beyond that. Interestingly, they have a sign at the cashier asking customers to report any "indecent" offers to the management LOL

...I decided a foot massage was in order at Mantra, just over the road from the infamous sois. This proved an unexpectedly rewarding experience back in April, and I'm pleased to say the place delivered again. On the whole, I think I enjoy the will it/won't it happen suspense at these smaller places than the more organised (and expensive) massage places designed exclusively for men.

I agree with you on the suspense aspect,  this is my preference too. But at this particular massage you mention at Mantra, who was there any such suspense when it was just a foot massage? 

I think I'd have found it better if I wasn't concerned at the possibility of someone else just walking into the bar, nonetheless a good time was had by all.

LOL, that's part of the fun!! I don't got to these bars, but if I did, other customers coming in would add to the thrill!!

Finally heading back to the hotel, I passed a small massage place in silom soi 3 with an absolute stunner of a guy outside.

Silom Soi 3? Are you sure? That's the Soi just before the Bangkok Bank headquarter building, also called Soi Phiphat. I'm not aware of any massage shop there, but then again not sure as I don't pass through that soi often

Anddy, go to Mantra for a foot massage and you'll find out! It's not performed in the more usual sitting position.

I'll check the soi again, but I'm sure it's the one you are referring to, and if so the shop is on the right hand side as you walk from Silom.

I continued my Thailand visit with 12 days in Pattaya. I had a couple of nights to enjoy the attractions before my boyfriend was to arrive from a family engagement.

Staying in Jomtien, which I prefer to Boystown simply because it's more relaxed and quieter, I frequented the bars in the centre there, enjoying the drinking companionship of the boys at Boy Gaga.

I opted for a foot massage at Happy Massage next to 'Mixer and Quiche Bar' (there's a combination for you). The foot massage was good but for a solid hour I was encouraged by the masseur to let him see more than my feet, and eventually he seduced me into the back room where we delighted in enjoying some carnal activity.

The next day, having wandered up to the Boystown and Sunee areas just to see what I might be missing, I eschewed the massage shops there and opted for a four-hand at Sea Massage, on the second road. This was the first time I'd tried this, and whilst it was actually a generally positive experience, I'm not sure I'd bother again. Both boys remained fully clothed, although when one of them left at the end, the other removed his t shirt but that was as far as he'd go. It ended happily for me at least.

Once my boyfriend arrived, I opted for massages at The Bind Massage Institute: always very good and straight, so no extra curricular activities to report.

Some restaurants I think worth going to include Yupins, Natan's, L'Olivier and Sandbar.

I stayed at the Agate, a beautiful new hotel in Jomtien centre. It's sad to see occupancy so low at such a nice place.

I had hoped to meet up with another forum member in a couple of days when we were both in town, but my boyfriend was very keen to have me to himself so that put paid to that.