Guest Jimley

Mature falangs?

Guest Jimley

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, maybe point me in the right direction.

I've never had a gay experience before, but my wife says I have a feminine body and she used to think I was gay. (Before we were married)

Maybe she saw something in me that I didn't, because now I'm older, I find myself fantasising about being with an older man. I 'm 55 myself, but am quite thin and tall and I think I have a young body. Recently, I have been scouring the internet, and found out that my preferences are called "daddy types".

I have been  to Bangkok a few times, with friends but this time I have actively been looking for a partner for the night. I went to Soi 4 and the boystown area but most men are eying the young Thais and I realised, that being 55 years old, I don't really have a snowballs chance in hell of getting lucky there, so my question is;  Where can I go to get hooked up with a mature falang daddy guy who could take good care of a slim boy like me for the evening?

I' d be really grateful for any suggestions of bars off the beaten track etc, where you think I could be successful in meeting a mature falang.

JL

My suggestion for finding "daddy types" is Babylon Sauna.  There are may elderly men there, although most are after young Asians, of course.  But at 55, and slim and tall, you have still good potential.

Even better, spend some days in the Babylon bead-and-breakfast, the "barracks",  and you will be able to socialize with many gays who are regulars of this place, with good experience in where to find what you look for.

Gayromeo another idea. I get hits from very mature farangs on occasion and think how on earth could an old farang

think another old farang would want sex with him, especially with hundreds of much younger, much more attractive Thai

guys offering sex. Some have a young Thai in same photo and offer threesomes.

Babylon is a good idea. It's been years since my last visit, but I recall several much older farangs eyeing me. At the time,

I didn't understand that some farangs are turned off by Asian men and want other farangs, even if they're past 60 y.o.

Guest Jimley

Guys thanks so much for the feedback.

I daren't go to saunas at home in case my other half found out. I guess I should head straight for Babylon then.

Thanks again guys, and if ou can think of any other places (maybe an afternoon bar or someplace) please let me know.

JL

I daren't go to saunas at home in case my other half found out.

But going to Bangkok with your friends is not going to cause any suspicion.....

Ha, z909, good point! Many of my straight, married friends are not allowed to visit me in Bangkok, their wives would go nuts...

they should go with their wives and introduce them to Tawan of Jupiter boys. no doubt both boys and wives will be thrilled , not sure about your friends though

Guest Jimley

Yes, but, I'm still experimenting and still in the closet (if at all there is a closet in my psyche)

Going to Bangkk, where there is lots of hetero sex, is a lot different to being found out in a gay sauna back home, if you get my drift?

Going to Bangkk, where there is lots of hetero sex, is a lot different to being found out in a gay sauna back home, if you get my drift?

I don't get it.    Not even close.

I suspect a typical wife would disapprove of BOTH sex with Bangkok prostitutes and visiting a gay sauna at home. 

Also, whilst I have no objection to either activity, much of liberal society would tend to look down more on hiring a prostitute than going to a sauna.

Finally, if you disappear off for a couple of weeks & come back with an Thai stamp in your passport, there is an audit trail to show where you have been.

If you go to a sauna on the other side of town, or in another city, no one is actually going to see you go into it. 

None of it makes sense.   I presume there are one or two people out there who derive pleasure from creating new IDs and floating barely credible stories to start threads off. 

Guest abang1961

TS,

I really don't understand your predicament.  You are (presumably Caucasian) searching for intimate encounter with a fellow white man in Bangkok.  Why do you need to travel that far just to search for that someone who may be living in your backyard? That doesn't make sense at all!

Mind you, I am a hot Asian (according to some on this forum) and can converse in good English and have a global understanding of many topics easily.  Even though I tried my very best to entice the company of older farang (>40 year old), it is not always possible. You must understand that most gay farangs would rather "donate" their time and money with a twinky 20-something.

They would not want to be sleeping with an older man like me.

So my only advice is (although nothing is impossible and just do it) for you to remain in your home country and hook up with someone via apps.  Trust me, the probability of scoring a sex date is higher.

They would not want to be sleeping with an older man like me.

It will be perfect if you are a Buddhist.  

Then you can count of reincarnating and in the next life, when you are a 20 yo. Asian twink,  I would have reincarnated into a 30 yo. farang vacationing in SG.  We would meet there, and after a steamy boyfriendhood I would petition you for residence in the US, which would have same-sex marriage even more advanced by then, and we would get married to live happily thereafter.  

It will be perfect if you are a Buddhist.  

Then you can count of reincarnating and in the next life, when you are a 20 yo. Asian twink,  I would have reincarnated into a 30 yo. farang vacationing in SG.  We would meet there, and after a steamy boyfriendhood I would petition you for residence in the US, which would have same-sex marriage even more advanced by then, and we would get married to live happily thereafter.  

I wonder what did you drink this morning 

You are completely right.  Only animals DRINK.

We are animals of the Human race.  Even the scotch and vodka you drink is mostly water, and so is the ice.

I don't drink vodka, too much water in it, hence name derived from Slavic voda = water.

Only barbarians are diluting drinks with ice.

Best drink is 50% GIN AND 50% GIN, too late to ask Queen Mother to confirm