Guest hactorbissen

Quick report on Soi Twighlight last monday

Guest hactorbissen

Now I live in Bangkok, just get installed. Very busy with job and installation. For some reasons I would not like to disclose now I cannot spend nights out of home at least for the moment. Cannot bring guests too…

As on your previous advise, I decided to have a look at Soi Twilight this Monday evening. I have an occasional Thai BF who I do not know too much yet, so I asked him to be there to meet. He is not a regular worker over there. I met him 1 year ago in one of the bars of the soi. Just a student working on the show only, not go-go on the stage.  At least not any more now. Most of the time he does not accept to be offed except if he is really in need of money to pay school and others. Really nice Thai boy with great smile and body, super good in bed, 22yo. Yes I like twinks only, not too muscular, but not too skinny. Sex for sex is not at all my cup of tea, so I need as well somebody with nice face, flashing eyes, and at least a little bit of English to communicate… I am a showering money guy style when I found the right boys J.

Arrived at 8:00 and had a drink downstairs in Hot Male, at the entry of the soy. 2-3 customers there only. Very quite. Affordable drinks at 150B because downstairs. Very good spot to look at the boys going in and out of the soi. Got a light dinner with salad.

Then went to Classic (you advised me so) where I asked my friend to come. Arrived there at around 9pm. 15 boys on stage, twink type for most, skinny for most of them, one or two would be ok for a drink, let’s see later. Good atmosphere in this bar, I like it. Drink 360B, not cheap. Then my friend came down from upstairs to see me in street clothes, so beautiful. Big hug and more, drinks. He asked me if boys were of my taste, which I replied that non arrived to his little finger J. True was that !

As the show was starting only at 10:30, I asked him to go to Dreamboys to see over there. 20 boys or more on stage, most of them quite muscular, 25 and above, not too much to my taste. I thought the show was at 9:30 but it was at 10:30 as well. Main customers (20-30) were Chinese. One very cute boy that seemed quite OK and even more, with a very nice face and body, twink style slightly muscular, was busy with Chinese. He is number 4. I asked discretely a waiter, not to upset my friend. If some of you go there and like him too, always interested to know !  BTW, First drink 480B, second 400B, really not cheap !!!  Use of mobile phone strictly forbidden inside. Will come back one of these days to check number 4…

As 10:30 was coming, I asked my friend to go back to Classic, to see the show there. Waiters in Dream were very surpised that we left just before the show, with such pricey drinks paid, without seing anything…Which made us laught.

Classic show was quite nice, with some moments of traditional Thai dance, some techno beats, big cock show from 1 guy, water tank show from another, 1 hour in total. May be 10 customers for 10 boys, from what I saw 2 or 3 were offed. My fiend wanted to perform in the show for me, so he went backstage to put on costume, then performed for me…and of course for all other customers ! It was really nice, and he is really fantastic in that too… As I had had to go back not too late, I had a last drink with him, and gave him a nice amount of money, as his birthday will come soon… And went out, without him, and without anybody else, as previously planned for this first trip out in Twilight soi Bangkok this year…!!!

All in all a very nice evening , with a few thousand baht spent in drinks (not counting the special birthday budget for my friend), dinner and various tips, without any sex ! The soi was generally quite, which I believe is normal for low season Monday evening. Apparently Sunday evening was super busy, and Classic made 3 shows that night.

I hope this report was not too much boring nor deceiving, and will try more spots in Bangkok and Pattaya later. Will update the situation if you wish me to do so ! Some of you may find me stupid, or ridiculous ; well I am just what I am, too late to change (46yo now…) !

I hope this report was not too much boring nor deceiving, and will try more spots in Bangkok and Pattaya later. Will update the situation if you wish me to do so ! Some of you may find me stupid, or ridiculous ; well I am just what I am, too late to change (46yo now…) !

Welcome to the forum and keep reporting everytime you are in the area. Nothing boring above, give yourself  a credit. 

Only stupid person we see sometimes is one in the mirror when we shave in the morning.