Guest Qualityonly

Enjoying Jomtien

Guest Qualityonly

Spent a wonderful day in Jomtien yesterday.

The beach was lovely,wasnt overcrowded but was busy enough by late afternoon most chairs were full.

A lot has changed over the years and I spoke to a farang sitting next to me who told me every Wednesday the beach was closed so that was news to me.

Had a nice feet pedicure by lovely (now licensed numbered lady ) who did a fabolous job in cutting my old toe nails and scaling back my weary old feet.300 baht well spent

Noticed quite a few goodlooking licensed massage boys too, however didnt take up their offers.

Moved on later to a restaurant further up Thappayra Rd called Pastrami and Rye.

I found it a little overpriced to say the least, 335 baht? For pastrami and cheese .

I didnt find it delicious except their NY cheesecake !!! Now that was delicious.

Stated the evening wining and dining in the Jomtien Complex before heading back to Boyztown.

Jomtien complex was very busy last night, always seems to be someones birthday !!

Some bars I enjoyed were Cocka2 , Angel, Question Mark, Sun bar , a great little fun bar !

Only one bar I left early because the waiter hovered over me continually.

I realise its a waiters job to sell drinks but nothing annoys me more than trying to sell me a drink whilst I already have a drink , I will ask for a drink when I want one.

Most bars were full of darker skinned boys, although I must admit many of them are older than ever they're still as gorgeous, most didnt understand my Thai which had me worried until I found out they were Cambodian !

Walking back from the beach I bumped into a massage boy I hadnt seen for donkeys, must be nearly 10 years and i guess he would be hitting 40 only with a nice muscled body.

After a bit of chit chat I was reluctant to take him up on his offer because I had this negativity about him being of mature age.

I decided to take the plunge.

Needless to say it was the best hour massage I have had.

He knew just the right places to touch.

Another favourite eatery is Tinnies, a pie maker and pastry maker on the corner to the complex.

Has a wide range of freshly made pastries.

Forgot to mention my visit to the Thai blind massage institute , started off walking in with a sore lower back and came out like a spring chicken ! 180 baht for a thai massage by a gorgeous guy who May have been partially sighted because he kept staring at the Russian girl next to me, who can blame the horny young man !

Its ok to get out and explore away from Boyztown every now and again.

I have had multiple friends tell me how much they love Jomtien.  I lived there several years back and really liked it but not that many gay places. I'm being told that has changed and it is very gay friendly now and moving more in that direction each day.

I did find the commute into the city "Sunnee" or Boyztown to be a PITA at times but I usually went at night and pretty easy at that time on a motorcycle.

I did find the restaurants in Jomtien very nice. It is nice to hear others are enjoying the area.