gerefan

Novana Residence

Guest rappa999

yes I stayed there 2 months ago, I like to walk and it takes about 20 minutes to boystown, it has a nice large pool, decent sauna, rooms ok size and tv reception quite good, I enjoyed but it is a little out of the way but guys are offering motorbike taxi outside all the time so not an issue, I'd go back there no problem but I do prefer nearer coast.

I have often considered Novana, as BF used to live in the Next door LV apartment

Is there direct access from novana onto 3rd road - or must you travel down that dark laneway and past Phuphaya residence to get to 3rd road?

Seems like a pretty arduous journey to BT if you ask me!

Guest rappa999

I have often considered Novana, as BF used to live in the Next door LV apartment

Is there direct access from novana onto 3rd road - or must you travel down that dark laneway and past Phuphaya residence to get to 3rd road?

Seems like a pretty arduous journey to BT if you ask me!

there is no doubt it is out of the way, it's certainly off the beaten track and maybe not a walk back alone for some,a little dark and quite a few dogs but they are nice condos and it's a good pool but I would probably not go back there as even for me it's too much out of the way as i don't use motorbike taxi but thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.

Seems like a pretty arduous journey to BT if you ask me!

There is no direct access to 3rd rd. As other said it is far off and the road is very dark and abandoned with many street dogs. I would not walk there in the night. I was only there once to look at the facilities but chose not to rent there because of the location.

By the way the walk down that dark soi also explains why Novana seems to have a huge number of vacant Units (e.g. On AirBNB)

When my BF lived in next roor LV apartment there was a pedestrian shortcut through one of the restaurants on 3rd road... as soon as the restaurant owner closed up that right-of-way LV went from a very desirable Apartment block to practically empty!