williewillie

Nice Boys gogo bar in Sunee Plaza.

Some story from Nice Boys

Yesterday I was in door with off boy and then I saw old matador starts play with boys on stage. So I rotate and seat back for one more drink.

On man request boy on stage remove trousers give it to him and  stood front of all visitors naked  on stage, hand on back side - unbelievable beauty. He stay there naked cca. 10 minutes and  from boy which was hero on stage before become shy student visibly on his eyes. Then Coach call boy to his seats, play short with fully naked boy and give him back trousers.

Hahaha and from shy boy was again hero.

Then starts same game with other hero boy. Need to say that Player select best two boys with super bodies.

I am not new in Pattaya but do not know that game.

Mamasan said that price for this game is 200 Baht.

So maybe is better pay to boy direct money in this way instead of drink invitation. Other boys was eager make same game.

Anyway thanks to  Senior trainer for instruct us how to treat boys well. Hahaha

If bar change ownersship and run gogo is not giving trouble.

I was at Nice Boys last night and can say that the boyz on stage do appreciate those tips. There was one boy with a gorgeous body who wasn't afraid to show it off to the customer for a good tip. Probably the same as reported by Myboby above. 

I did have fun there, much more fun than the bars in Boyztown.