mgb

Cruising place in daytime Pattaya

Guest abang1961

Oui, the answer is simple.

Do have lots of outdoor fun at Sansuk Sauna's 2nd floor sun deck.

As the sauna opens its door (for non-resident guests) at 2 pm, there is sufficient daylight time to venture into fun in the afternoon and "outdoor" spaces within legal means.

What can you do?

Well for starters, you can suntan in minimal wear - yes I respected the Thais as I wasn't naked but wore a pouch to cover my jewels.

Guest abang1961

Don't play play.. and don't be foolish.

I assume you don't understand Thai and Thai laws.

If you were to be caught, the authorities can send you to Bangkok "Hilton" and you will be played by so many Thais that at the end of your sentence, you can speak Thai vulgar language fluently..and your arse would be so wide that even A380 can dock in...

That's a bit over the top, usually you will be fined and deported if caught, not imprisoned for a lengthy time (just for processing). Unless there's an aggravating factor besides lewd behavior in public.

So, being an expat, I wouldn't risk it, as getting deported would have quite an impact on my life. If I were a tourist, I'd probably take my chances...

Pattaya is a nocturnal place with not a lot happening during the daytime.

You could have a little mild fun by taking a boy to the gay beach and go in the sea with him. At a decent distance from the shore start fondling him. Of course both of you would need to be confident in the water and be able to swim with the sea not being rough. You occasionally see this and I have done it myself. A few years ago there used to be boys available for a liaison in the afternoon but now they don't seem to come anymore. I loved to see their slim brown bodies in brief speedos.

That's a bit over the top, usually you will be fined and deported if caught, not imprisoned for a lengthy time (just for processing). Unless there's an aggravating factor besides lewd behavior in public.

So, being an expat, I wouldn't risk it, as getting deported would have quite an impact on my life. If I were a tourist, I'd probably take my chances...

This makes perfect sense to me. But I'm curious. Does anyone actually know for a fact, not jus an idle rumor, of farang being deported for public sex? There seems to be an awful lot of toilet cruising in LOS.

Don't play play.. and don't be foolish.

I assume you don't understand Thai and Thai laws.

If you were to be caught, the authorities can send you to Bangkok "Hilton" and you will be played by so many Thais that at the end of your sentence, you can speak Thai vulgar language fluently..and your arse would be so wide that even A380 can dock in...

Thanks and noted. 

Getting caught and fined is not only in Thailand. I think it's everywhere on earth.

I understood what you meant but of course, boy and I (let's say: i "hunted" successfully) would find some places where we can have fun. That's why I aksed if there is such place in Pattaya.

Thank you for sharing

Pattaya is a nocturnal place with not a lot happening during the daytime.

You could have a little mild fun by taking a boy to the gay beach and go in the sea with him. At a decent distance from the shore start fondling him. Of course both of you would need to be confident in the water and be able to swim with the sea not being rough. You occasionally see this and I have done it myself. A few years ago there used to be boys available for a liaison in the afternoon but now they don't seem to come anymore. I loved to see their slim brown bodies in brief speedos.

Yes, Travellerdave

Try to have fun in park (that's great :D:D:D)

Posted on christianpfc.blogspot.com 

Phratamak hill

Then stroll the hill, there is activity in the early afternoon (about 12:45-14:30). I walk past a boy sitting on mocy, then he drives past me, stops about 100 m further and is wanking! Nice and big dick, but not so much my type. In total three offers for sex and spot several more who are cruising. Large numbers of used condoms and condom wraps and sachets of lube lying around

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/12/pattaya-tue-thu-9-11122014.html

http://www.cruisinggays.com/pattaya/areas/14750-pratamnak-park/

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/03/pattaya-10-12032014.html