gerefan

Come In Bar

The Come In Bar in Sunee Plaza is to close permanently after business,tomorrow, Thursday 22 December.

What a crying shame as one of my best mates has been a barman there for 14 years and the bar has been there a lot longer than that.

I'm beginning to think that soon Sunee Plaza will consist of only the Double Shot and Ting Tong complex....

Sunnee seems to be in continuous decline. Only 3 gogos (?) of which 2 are actually not in the Plaza. Even several of the host bars seemed to be very quiet.

Anyway, I have visited 2 of the gogos and paid 2 off fees so far, so am doing my bit. The last bill came to 510 baht for 2 drinks & the off fee. Compared with 1350 on Soi Twilight, it's a bargain.

I've mainly patronised gogo bars, since the dress code is more to my taste & the customer clearly decides who gets to sit next to him. Usually after having them all parade on stage.

Howrve, having spotted a few cute lads, I might just try more host bars visits, although I usually end up with the "wrong" host at my table.

What percentage of the guys in these host bars are actually offable?

Howrve, having spotted a few cute lads, I might just try more host bars visits, although I usually end up with the "wrong" host at my table.

What percentage of the guys in these host bars are actually offable?

All of them for the most part.There are a few straight 8 lads who don't off but not the norm.