TomNg

phuket accommodations ?

Hi Mate

I haven't stayed at this place but once at Aquarius in the Paradise complex which was OK and I have stayed a couple of times at Club one seven   http://cluboneseven.net/home.html which whilst a shortish walk or taxi ride from the Paradise area is in my view a relay good option. Check out their poolside deluxe rooms, which are pretty comfortable overlooking the small pool and gym, the most striking feature of this place is the friendliness of the manager and staff which for me made it a wonderful destination when I last visited with a friend from Pattaya.

I first stayed at the C&N in 2002, and have stayed there 5 from 6 trips since.

Price vs Location it can't be beaten.

No problem with joiners, they need to sign the guest register and basic ID check, but in general no problems. I stayed with (Thai) BF last few trips and no problem with 3rd guy coming to join us...

The "space age" newer rooms are great, love the lighting!

I will def book C&N next time I visit

Guest abang1961

Yes C & N is definitely a good choice.

I stayed there in 2015 and both myself and my then-boyfriend du jour enjoyed our stay there.

The rooms were clean and adequate and the best part, it is almost diagonally to Jungceylon, the mall with many food options.

The beach at Patong is just one block away and night life at Walking Street is really a stone throw away.

Breakfast was passable - just adequate to feed hungry stomachs. 

Guest abang1961

This is just my personal take of the gay area within Patong.

I can almost say this to everyone..Forget staying at any gay accommodation in Phuket.

The area is DEAD and dirty and it is very deserted during much of the day..in fact, deserted even in the evenings.

I would still recommend C & N hotels, nearer to the road junction.

If there is a need to see the gay bars, do it around 9 pm..after 10 pm, the gay area is DEAD and very quiet.

There is just isn't sufficient crowd to boost the business there.

If there is a need to see the gay bars, do it around 9 pm..after 10 pm, the gay area is DEAD and very quiet.

There is just isn't sufficient crowd to boost the business there.

I just left Patong and I have to disagree. It's not roaring 24/7, but at least during weekends there's a crowd. Not so that you have to squeeze in (which suits me) but it's not dead.