jfarmer017

Moop1234

I know this more properly belongs in the "Gay Romeo, Grindr, and Other Hookup Sites" forum, but I thought the topic was delicious enough to deserve a special exception.

If you happen to find yourself in Pattaya (and happen to have a fetish for amazing Thai thinks), you be wise to seek out Moop1234. If you ramble through the pages of this very forum, you are likely to see several of Moop's photos pop up, mostly in the "Model Photoshoots" thread. You can also check out his profile on GR, if you are a member. I've reproduced a few profile pics below:

post-15109-0-45795100-1492303246_thumb.jpg post-15109-0-35362800-1492303247_thumb.png post-15109-0-08640900-1492303248_thumb.png 

Moop is yet another horny teenage boy who has come to Pattaya hoping to sell himself to foreign gay sex tourists. I contacted Moop via GR, and we made a plan to meet. Within 30 minutes, he was knocking on my door.

Three minutes after meeting...

post-15109-0-16987100-1492303753_thumb.jpg

Five minutes after meeting...

post-15109-0-59827600-1492303798_thumb.jpg

Severn minutes after meeting...

post-15109-0-64757100-1492303859_thumb.jpg

Too be continued...

Nice compendium jfarmer017 . He's certainly one of the most attractive boys on GR although he does not logon as frequently as a couple of years ago, when he joined me long time at the Ambiance following a GR contact. that picture of him in the red briefs is certainly top sexy.

Guest ryanasia

And I got in trouble for an innocuous shot of a flaccid penis. lol Not complaining but can I post butthole shots? If ass shots are okay I am all for it. Either way nice pics especially the ones with the jock straps which I like. Would like a confirmation on posting guidelines and what is acceptable just for clarification.

I believe the last pic of the first post would not meet the previous clarification of the rules (butthole). Others are OK.

Legal or not, thanks for posting great pics