Guest Whereareall

Best massage place in Bangkok for me

Guest Whereareall

My preferred is 20-25, can be up to 35, lean and athletic but not starved, not a gym buildt muscle god, and a top.

Which would be the best massage place for me. Old hero and prince tend to be more muscular as well as older.

And what is the usual tip for one hour, both minimum and more generous, in the basic room, more for superstars?

Thank you

check Health Massage in Silom 64 ,even better , park yourself somewhere in soi Twilight and survey offer of Bangkok Massage , Bonny and place across the soi from Bonny's , I  tip 1000 baht /hr with action

Here again...

As I said on the Arena topic, I am bringing my 23 yo Filipino friend to BKK.

I think he wants to experience MASSAGE and SEX. But he is shy and this will be his first time.

So Vinapu do you think Bonny would be a better FIRST TIME for him??

Koop khun krub...

Here again...

I think he wants to experience MASSAGE and SEX. But he is shy and this will be his first time.

Koop khun krub...

First time having sex?  :shok: Yum. :)  Is he cute?

I understand FIRST TIME  means first time exposure to a commercial sex scene in Thailand.

Choice of boys in Arena is wider than in those two  but soi Twilight massages have an advantage for shy types as they can enjoy drink or meal at Disck's or Maxi's and at the same time survey offer available and even perhaps make an eye contact with    boys beside  ( Bonny ) or across ( Maxi's ).

To answer your question - if he will go alone soi Twilight may offer an advantage , if he will go with you for whatever support Arena would do.

Honestly we can mourn passing of Playboys on Silom as they were even better choice for newbies - boys were sitting at front on busy  street level and one could pass many  times by them just pretending he is shopper or visits barber or internet cafe next door upstairs.