reader

Aussie beefcake in BKK

0eda7d_28db0315025c47b193da7228bddbe42c~

From Khaosod English

BANGKOK — Sweaty eight-packs and testosterone will sizzle on stage when an Aussie company of strip dancers comes to heat up Bangkok nights.

After its 15-year run in Las Vegas, Australia’s Thunder From Down Under will bring its rippling manflesh to Southeast Asia for the first time this August in Bangkok. Dancers will show off their chiseled bodies and sexually-charged dance moves for seven engagements.

Tickets go on sale June 27 at ticketmelon.com. General admission to the standing-room only venue costs 2,500 baht, with VIP seating available for 7,500 baht and group packages available. A 10 percent discount is offered through July 18.

Guests must be 18 and up. Expect to glimpse some buns but – sorry – no full-frontal nudity. More information is available on at the troupe’s website and Facebook page.

The show runs Aug. 30 through Sept. 5. Sept. 4 will be “girls only,” while while gay fans will have the men all to themselves the night of Sept. 5.

Continues with video

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/entertainment/2017/06/07/magic-mick-feast-aussie-beefcake-bangkok/

In many years here have never heard of the ticketing agency ticketmelon.com. I have no intention of going but I trust this is a kosher operation.

You mean that all the brawn being displayed has been treated according to the rules set by the Jewish rabbis?

I didn't see the show in the 15 years it run in Las Vegas, and I'm afraid I'll miss it in my next trip to LOS.

For good or for bad, for blessing or for evil, I have never been attracted to manly men but to beautiful boys, slim, delicate but strong, with smooth hairless skin and seductive curves. It's too late for me to change now, and I will happily cede this Thunder to those who will enjoy it the most. 

In many years here have never heard of the ticketing agency ticketmelon.com. I have no intention of going but I trust this is a kosher operation.

Never have, either, so I looked on their website for more info.  It appears legit. They list many upcoming events, including an all-you-can-eat durian buffet sponsored by Tops Market and Central World.  Think I'll pass.