Jasper

Jupiter 2018 - soi 4 Review

. Let's not forget we have our taste and likings...the boys can have theirs too...which might come with a "no" or just soso service....

I'd say soso service is acceptable and in fact when comes to paid encounter hardly we can expect any foreworks because heat component is missing.

To Thai boys credit it needs to be said they show affection zillion times more than it could be expected for this type of encounter , often with patron twice or trice of their age with beauty carefully hidden.

But since encounter is compensated, 'no ' for service is not acceptable, no matter what they like. If they promise to kiss , they should , if going long time , they should stay long time  etc.

Again I need to credit them then they understand it mostly very well. My favorite example would be  one Tawan boy clearly sleep deprived by me who,  when asked stupidly 'did you get some sleep ?' answered  'no, but you don't pay me to sleep", unrequested taxi money duly followed.