floridarob

Sodom Fetish Club??

nothing interesting posted...anyone been?

I messaged them on Facebook, this was their reply:

Sorry to answer you late and thank you for your enquiry. The concept is that every customer who get in the club can see our staff fetish performance in order to show you their skills, this performance takes 20 minutes , you can of course participate with them or just look. You can then continue a session with the boys in any area of the club, using all the accessories you want. He get his commissions on drinks and will be dedicated to provide you the service you want. Entrance is 900 Baths with three drinks of your choice included ( Low season promotion ) then staff drink is 280 / glass Please not that we are not a cabaret , a show place or a beer bar but a private club where you can pratice fetish and BDSM activities discretly Don t hesitate to contact us again if you need more details, we recommend our new customers to contact us first in order to know what they want / like in order to prepare everything for them when they arrive. Hope to see you soon Kind regards

I told them I'll be by in Sept....., let us know before you come and we can prepare everything for you, if you have any prior requests let us know. See you soon Kind regards

Guest bondagefan

Hi Guys i put my review on the other Sodom fetish club topic but i am not sure you can see it so i put here again too with more details

Hi Guys , i went to the place, nicely decorated, well i had a good time, Their master is very good at SM and bondage, it s what i like, i get what i wanted.

No cheap but good service so it s ok for me,

+ : Very Easy to contact  

Professional service

Decoration / set up / accessories

Manager speaks very good English

- : The staff speaks limited English but very friendly and do what they can to make you confortable.

Two masters , 4 sub boys at the moment

Kiss to you all 

The concept is that every customer who get in the club can see our staff fetish performance in order to show you their skills, this performance takes 20 minutes , you can of course participate with them or just look. You can then continue a session with the boys in any area of the club, using all the accessories you want. He get his commissions on drinks and will be dedicated to provide you the service you want. Entrance is 900 Baths with three drinks of your choice included ( Low season promotion ) then staff drink is 280 / glass Please not that we are not a cabaret , a show place or a beer bar but a private club where you can pratice fetish and BDSM activities discretly Don t hesitate to contact us again if you need more details, we recommend our new customers to contact us first in order to know what they want / like in order to prepare everything for them when they arrive. 

concept sounds very similar to that of (straight) BarBar Fetish Club in Bangkok on Patpong 2

Guest bondagefan

Yes you are very right connoisseur 

In fact it s a straight friend of mine who told me that Barbar / Demonia / Castle ( pattaya ) group have opened a fetish gay concept in Pattaya next to the castle..that s how i knew about this place..

Yes you are very right connoisseur

In fact it s a straight friend of mine who told me that Barbar / Demonia / Castle ( pattaya ) group have opened a fetish gay concept in Pattaya next to the castle..that s how i knew about this place..

So you knew about it from a friend but still you had to ask about it on every board.

Guest bondagefan

Yes Hanan

Because as you know of course Gay BDSM is not as same as straight BDSM..

I have never been and of course will never go to the straight oriented bdsm places..

So i asked questions if people have tried it..

And finally i tried it and i am happy about it :) 

Cheers