jackmathew

Sunee Plaza Goodboys on 23/8/17

How much do you tip the boys for this service?

At Eros, I've always tipped 500 for sucking or getting sucked.  It is more than I tip at Good Boys, but one on one time at Eros is more than at GB. For me, GB is more about being a slut and sucking as many nice cocks as I can in a short period and taking their loads.  Generally, the GB boys don't undress, they either pull their cocks out or at most pull their pants down so I can grab their butts.  At GB, I don't direct the action, I leave it up to the boys.  Sometimes, one or two will get naked, but I  look at that as a bonus.  I've jerked off at GB before and gotten help a time or two; and once one of the boys gave me head in front of the group.  However, now I tend to go directly to Eros after GB for some more relaxed slutty action.  At Eros, depending on which boys are there, I'll have one or two boys join me; one to put his cock in my mouth and the other to blow me.  I'm usually at Eros for a few hours so I have more time to savor the experience.  The most boys I've had at once in Eros was 4, 2 blowing me and 1 one standing on either side feeding me their dicks.  I have fucked a boy once out on the sofa at Eros  I tipped him 1000. 

At Eros, I've always tipped 500 for sucking or getting sucked.  It is more than I tip at Good Boys, but one on one time at Eros is more than at GB. For me, GB is more about being a slut and sucking as many nice cocks as I can in a short period and taking their loads.  Generally, the GB boys don't undress, they either pull their cocks out or at most pull their pants down so I can grab their butts.  At GB, I don't direct the action, I leave it up to the boys.  Sometimes, one or two will get naked, but I  look at that as a bonus.  I've jerked off at GB before and gotten help a time or two; and once one of the boys gave me head in front of the group.  However, now I tend to go directly to Eros after GB for some more relaxed slutty action.  At Eros, depending on which boys are there, I'll have one or two boys join me; one to put his cock in my mouth and the other to blow me.  I'm usually at Eros for a few hours so I have more time to savor the experience.  The most boys I've had at once in Eros was 4, 2 blowing me and 1 one standing on either side feeding me their dicks.  I have fucked a boy once out on the sofa at Eros  I tipped him 1000.

I look forward to indulging next week.